Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: American Idol (2013) - Season 12

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Pft, she's better *****y Carey lol.
    No

Let x represent any human being in existence

Nicki Minaj < x

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    No

Let x represent any human being in existence

Nicki Minaj < x
    Nicki is worse the Beiber :O

U crazy yo!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Nicki is worse the Beiber :O

U crazy yo!!
    That isn't phisically possible.
    no one is worse than beiber.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Stephanie Sanson? Im not good at remembering the names, but i get the feeling that you are reffering to the screamer girl.
    Oh God, I hated her. It was like she was possessed; I honestly got The Exorcist vibes from that audition. It was that creepy. Ironically enough though, she was really the only stand-out auditioner in my opinion, even if it was for all the wrong reasons. I kind of stopped watching after the fire alarm scene though, so maybe that explains why I felt that everyone else was lackluster. I probably missed a ton of good auditions. And lol @ the pressed souls who are still seething over Nicki's success.

I have to say while I despise her music NM actually makes an entertaining judge.

That isn't phisically possible.
    no one is worse than beiber.
    Exactly lol, that's what I'm trying to tell that one person.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Scantily dressed girl forgets the words to the national anthem, makes a mockery of it with sensual dancing, brings politics into it, doesn't really even have a good voice, and they put her through. Really disgusted by Idol tonight.

Probably just wanted her for the shock factor.
    Last edited by TheWatersGreatGuardian; 1st February 2013 at 2:44 AM.

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    Scantily dressed girl forgets the words to the national anthem, makes a mockery of it with sensual dancing, brings politics into it, doesn't really even have a good voice, and they put her through. Really disgusted by Idol tonight.

Probably just wanted her for the shock factor.
    ^Pretty much.

I couldn't believe she went through. I was doing something else at the time and it was just a O_O moment.

Though I have been finding some of the other auditions amusing. :3

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Then a little boy with cystic fibrosis makes it through. Idol does have some moments.

Steven Tyler in drag was...interesting
    Last edited by TheWatersGreatGuardian; 1st February 2013 at 3:01 AM.

DP. Sorrry

LOL Steven Tyler was the best hit of the night. Glad to see that goof ball appear for a surprise visit.

Zonette, the Star Spangled girl, oh lord... what were they thinking? I know AI puts people through to the judges to have ratings/entertainment, but to pass the to HOLLYWOOD? Well, it makes sense, knowing where the music business is going. Talent doesn't mean a dime anymore.

At first I was outraged she got all 4 Yes's, but then it was a funny, but cold, laugh. Ridiculous. I bet the judges were afraid to say No because the woman mentioned the President. And she wanted to be a "dancer" for Obama... yeah. I don't need to think much on what that means. Wow.

And for the woman who parodied/satirized God... get off TV please. Set an example for your kids, because you're not doing a pretty job. Litter bug, too. (She threw her Audition tag name on the ground. Grow some dignity. Geez.

The little kid at the end was charming. but I can't see him making it far. I hope they don't make it too hard on him, but I believe he'll leave with integrity; especially with all the terminal illness talk he's been through.

The ASL teacher was incredible. Cute face, too. I felt so happy he made it, and that he's so close with his mom and dad who are both deaf. That's pretty insane.

Guitar man was good, but watch out, we got us a WGWG now in Hollywood.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    LOL Steven Tyler was the best hit of the night. Glad to see that goof ball appear for a surprise visit.

Zonette, the Star Spangled girl, oh lord... what were they thinking? I know AI puts people through to the judges to have ratings/entertainment, but to pass the to HOLLYWOOD? Well, it makes sense, knowing where the music business is going. Talent doesn't mean a dime anymore.

At first I was outraged she got all 4 Yes's, but then it was a funny, but cold, laugh. Ridiculous. I bet the judges were afraid to say No because the woman mentioned the President. And she wanted to be a "dancer" for Obama... yeah. I don't need to think much on what that means. Wow.

And for the woman who parodied/satirized God... get off TV please. Set an example for your kids, because you're not doing a pretty job. Litter bug, too. (She threw her Audition tag name on the ground. Grow some dignity. Geez.

The little kid at the end was charming. but I can't see him making it far. I hope they don't make it too hard on him, but I believe he'll leave with integrity; especially with all the terminal illness talk he's been through.

The ASL teacher was incredible. Cute face, too. I felt so happy he made it, and that he's so close with his mom and dad who are both deaf. That's pretty insane.

I'm still mad about the....thing....being allowed into hollywood. I am about as patriotic as they come, and she not only forgot the words to the national anthem, she made a mockery of it with sensual dancing. Infuriating. But I am thinking that is what the judges were going for letting it through. Someone to root against.

I agree with what you said about the girl who.sang the anthem. I got the same vibe.

And for the God girl. I was loling the entire audition. Including the "dramatisation".
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I agree with what you said about the girl who.sang the anthem. I got the same vibe.

And for the God girl. I was loling the entire audition. Including the "dramatisation".
    That was a bit much, I agree. I'm a Christian and the way she tried to use God to get into hollywood was a disgrace. She was using religion there to try and further her own glory which is completely against everything Christianity is.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    That was a bit much, I agree. I'm a Christian and the way she tried to use God to get into hollywood was a disgrace. She was using religion there to try and further her own glory which is completely against everything Christianity is.
    (Don't get me started on religion. Ive been made a fool one enough for one night thank you)
    But that aside I totally agree.
    plus in last nights preview, didn't randy say "God told me to say no".
    #AlphaSapphire

(Don't get me started on religion. Ive been made a fool one enough for one night thank you)
    But that aside I totally agree.
    plus in last nights preview, didn't randy say "God told me to say no".
    Wasn't meant to start a debate. Just my feelings on the subject.

HOLLYWOOD ROUND. They're changing it up this time:

This week: All guys; Solo, Guy Groups & a second Solo.
    Next week: All girls; Solo, Girl Groups, and a second Solo.

It was a hot mess tonight.

Johnny Keyser made a risky choice, but he still made it through.
    David Jr. made it though! He lost at the Top 40 last year, so I'm hoping he makes it this time.
    Nate Tao made it! Yay!
    Paul Jolley makes it!
    Josh Holiday makes it!
    LAZARO MAKES IT. But they totally backhanded him.
    Charlie makes it!

Glad Kayden didn't make it. This isn't a competition for him. I do feel bad for his terminal disease though. Sad no Griffin either, and many others. Yet most of them didn't stand out.

Some people, I wish got eliminated. They're... just scary. Even Papa Peaches; he made it.

Tomorrow is Part 2 of the Guys, and they're getting cut to 20. Daaang.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

PAPA PEACHES! *bangs head against wall*

Yeah I felt bad for kayden but honestly, he was never going to win.

And that jerk with lazero deserved to be cut Imo.
    #AlphaSapphire

Thank god Johnny made it <3!!

That last guy at the end was the definition of hot mess lmfao.

PAPA PEACHES! *bangs head against wall*

Yeah I felt bad for kayden but honestly, he was never going to win.

And that jerk with lazero deserved to be cut Imo.
    Completely agree, lol

Learn the lyrics yourself before bashing someone else.

I wasn't surprised by any of the cuts, the ones we saw anyway.

The group who covered Queen was awesome.

Hope the girls week goes as well.

My GOSH; these guys are getting too teary eyed. Paul jolley, put it together dude.

Those who were professional; some made it some didn't. Like Micah. Dang it.

I thought tonight was mixed; good and bad. Glad to see some favorites made it; Paul Jolley, Jimmy Smith, Lazaro Arbos, Josh Holiday, Charlie Askew, Johnny Keyser*.

Some that made it through... eh... either meh or terrifying.

I am so disappointed Gabe Brown and Nate Tao didn't go through. But we didn't get to see their performances. Gosh dangit Idol. What's up with that.

Did David Leathers Jr not make it? I don't remember at all.

So they're going to eliminate another 8 guys to bring it down to 20. Next week. Thanks a lot Idol.

Next week is the girls.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

My GOSH; these guys are getting too teary eyed. Paul jolley, put it together dude.

Those who were professional; some made it some didn't. Like Micah. Dang it.

I thought tonight was mixed; good and bad. Glad to see some favorites made it; Paul Jolley, Jimmy Smith, Lazaro Arbos, Josh Holiday, Charlie Askew, Johnny Keyser*.

Some that made it through... eh... either meh or terrifying.

I am so disappointed Gabe Brown and Nate Tao didn't go through. But we didn't get to see their performances. Gosh dangit Idol. What's up with that.

Did David Leathers Jr not make it? I don't remember at all.

So they're going to eliminate another 8 guys to bring it down to 20. Next week. Thanks a lot Idol.

Next week is the girls.
    Thank ****ing god lol.

i saw it today. It was the hollywood thing and this guy suddenly sang "I will always love you" in the high bit...sheesh. He's louder than my music x.x I lol'd when he was busted nya~

Oh yeah, also forgot to mention: Papa Peachez is out. Thank freaking goodness.

Nicki Minaj was not having a good day, and boy did she seem tough.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Oh yeah, also forgot to mention: Papa Peachez is out. Thank freaking goodness.

Nicki Minaj was not having a good day, and boy did she seem tough.
    *phew* Thats a relief.

Also, during group sing, remember that socially awkward kid? and there were 2 black guys in his group and one was kinnda jerky, i wanted him out, but i didnt see him get the boot so...
    #AlphaSapphire

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast