Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: American Idol (2013) - Season 12

Lazaro is gone. Now there's really nobody I'm cheering for. All the top... 5... girls... are just bland and uninteresting to me. Sure, Lazaro was out of his league, but at least he was interesting.

I'm gonna just jump the band wagon now and say the (boring) finale is going to be Kree VS Candice.

Amber and/or Janelle are next to go.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I assumed both Janelle and Amber were gonna be eliminated before Lazaro. I don't know. I was actually kind of shocked that he was eliminated so soon.

So.. I guess aside from that. Did anyone else dislike Kelly Clarkson's performance that night? Wasn't a huge fan of the song, or the whole black light get up she had going on. I actually somewhat enjoyed Scotty Mccreery's performance though.

Kelly's face looks so squished up; and that dress was atrocious. Who was dressing her?!

Scotty got meat in his muscles. Decent performance though.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I know right? The dress looked like something Katy Perry rejected from her stage wardrobe. -sigh- I wish we could go back to 2003-2004 Breakaway Kelly Clarkson.

Anyways, I think I'm starting to like Scotty Mccreery. I never watched season 10, but after seeing his audition and some of his performances, I must say he's pretty good. I love his voice. A better country artist than Carrie Underwood at any rate.

I've been hearing that the judges HAVE to use the save this week. Seems like a rather pointless week imo. What point would there be in saving Janelle or Amber... when they have no chances against the other girls at all? I'm really wishing they would have used the save on Lazaro now. :/

Janelle's gone, and they didn't even use the Save. Shocking, because I could imagine the judges using the same on any girl. Oh well. Janelle was a sweet girl though, but I'm not even a fan of the Top 5 girls.

Next Week is Top 4, and it looks like that Save is all said and done. The Judges & Producers of this show just brought this show down upon themselves, just for their own gains and pleasures.

This doesn't even help me to watch next season.

Winner is looking to be Kree or Candice, but the judges REALLY want Amber. But America doesn't.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I don't really watch American Idol but they're saying that this is the first time that Top 4 is all girls, so I'm calling bulls*** because Season 3's Top 4 was all girls. it's things like this which makes me hate this show. they're so desperate for viewers that they're gonna lie to attract them

other than that, these girls are pretty good, so I can see why they're all there. bout damn time a girl takes back the crown

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Amber is going home tomorrow. She wasn't the worst of the night, but she's still pretty unlikable. Kree, on the other hand, was pretty bland tonight, she's becoming worse with each performance. Keith is right when he says that she lacks any sort of emotion when she sings. She's just boring to watch in general. Still though, I think she has enough support to put her past Amber. Candice+Angie finale is pretty much a guarantee at this point. Just give Angie the crown though; she seems the most likely of the lot to scrounge up something of a success story.

OMG Angie tonight <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*spams the vote button*
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Last week, they didn't eliminate ANY ONE. Are you kidding me? they didn't use the save, but they're going to carry last week's votes to this week. Starting tomorrow, Top 4 Version 2. Stuff's ridiculous.

They're clearly wanting to save their precious Amber, because America doesn't "get her".

Doubt I'll be watching live again, nor will I be voting for anyone. At first, Kree was my definite winner, but now it seems like she doesn't even want to win this.

My hope is for Angie to win, even if I still find something off about her. She's also the only girl so far whose never visited the Bottom 3/2.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I don't even know who I want to win anymore. This is such an inconsistent and boring top 4.

I kind of feel bad for Amber. Not a huge fan of her, but I think she knows she's going home tomorrow. No way she's winning this show. Especially after her first performance. Wow, that was terrible.

Angie... Not going to lie, I enjoyed watching her get chewed out by the judges on her first performance. Isn't TPTB pushing for this chick to win? I'm guessing the judging panel misread the script or something. Oh well, she's probably safe regardless of how badly the judges critique her.

Kree.. first performance was decent. Didn't bother watching the second one. I've already watched enough by the time she came on stage again.

Candice was good.
    Is that really all I have to say about her? It's gotten to the point now where I just expect her to be good every night. It feels like she just plays it safe every week. Both her and Kree have no personality at all.

Well, Amber is gone now.
    I honestly thought Kree was going, but i guess not.
    I think the progression will be this:
    Next week: Kree eliminated
    Finale: Angie comes in second, and Candice takes the title.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Yeah, I knew Amber was going home. Almost everyone did. Even the judges were done with "Operation: Amber FTW". What's sad is that I could predict who was going to be revealed in the Top 3 by their order. First Angie, then Candice, lastly Kree. Who knows who was in order, but it doesn't matter at this point.

Angie never visited the Bottom 3/2, which is a reason why I think she's got this in the bag. Candice isn't going down without a fight though.

Top 3: Angie, Candice, Kree. Knew this was gonna happen since they were the Top 3 during the Top 10 week. Foreshadowing at it's dullest and finest.

Doubt I'll be watching again, but I have nothing to distract me from this show. Except for exams, but that's going on all week for me.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Candice ftw! Given the response tonight it seems the judges feel the same way. Sorry, but Angie doesn't even come close. Nor does Kree, she doesn't even seem to care anymore. With that said, I think Candice's hometown visit touched me more than the others. She seemed truly touched by the crowd's reaction.

Lol what was Jimmy smoking when he assigned Kree to sing ****in' Perfect? P!nk's music should only be sung by those who actually show personality; her music is loud and fun to listen to. Kree on the other hand is.. like cold oatmeal. Even when she tries to show some sign of personality it always feels fake.

Candice and Angie for the top two win!! Hit the road Kree lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Candice and Angie for the top two win!! Hit the road Kree lol.
    Now that I think about it though, Kree mentioning her dead parents and showing off her old, dilapidated childhood house in her hometown montage could bring in the pity votes, thus saving her from elimination. Besides, we haven't had one of those "shocking" eliminations yet, and everyone assumes Candice+Angie finale. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. lol

Kree's homecoming was truly heart wrenching. Poor girl's been through a lot, and as you can see how she's been acting quite motherly.

The homecomings were pretty nice, I'll admit, but I only watched half of last night.

But good gosh, Kree singing Perfect was a master train wreck. Jimmy was totally out of his mind, more or less to get her out of this competition. But he obviously doesn't learn; when we see our favorites are sucky, we want them to stay and by power voting them. But, that doesn't apply for me. I'm not a huge fan of Kree's singing, but I like her as a person.

Angie is a lock for the Top 2. I'm sure of it. I won't lie, her performances we're bad except for that P!nk cover. Candice did deliver though.

It's now just a matter of who is going to join her.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Lol the shocker elimination did come. Well goodbye Angie. Maybe Kree CAN actually win this thing. That's all I have to say about the contestants really. You can tell Candice is going to go all out next week though.

Apparently Randy is leaving Idol? Good riddance. He was always the least interesting judge of any of the panels they had.

And Mariah.. what on earth was that music video? My god I wanted to gouge my eyes out after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurry View Post
    Lol the shocker elimination did come. Well goodbye Angie. Maybe Kree CAN actually win this thing. That's all I have to say about the contestants really. You can tell Candice is going to go all out next week though.

Apparently Randy is leaving Idol? Good riddance. He was always the least interesting judge of any of the panels they had.

And Mariah.. what on earth was that music video? My god I wanted to gouge my eyes out after that.
    huh. I don't even watch American Idol and I was pretty sure Angie was safe. this is like Joshua from last year.

but it's about damn time that Randy leaves. Paula did it for 8 years and Simon did it for 9. he's the only original judge and he needs to get a life

Credit to Brutaka

Oy america wtf -_-.....Angie .....

Candice you better win now....

I'm just as shocked, as Angie getting the boot was unbelievable. Kree may have gotten a boost in votes, but there's many more reasons as to how we got the Top 2 we have now.

Angie teared up when she tried to sing. Poor girl. I couldn't take it, especially the song she sang. It fits her well.

Oh, and Randy isn't the only one leaving. It's rumored that ALL the judges will be fired (nooo Keith Urban) and the producer Nigel (good riddance; he's manipulating this season way over the top).

So next season (yes it's official), we're having Ryan Seacrest and new judges.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    I'm just as shocked, as Angie getting the boot was unbelievable. Kree may have gotten a boost in votes, but there's many more reasons as to how we got the Top 2 we have now.

Angie teared up when she tried to sing. Poor girl. I couldn't take it, especially the song she sang. It fits her well.

Oh, and Randy isn't the only one leaving. It's rumored that ALL the judges will be fired (nooo Keith Urban) and the producer Nigel (good riddance; he's manipulating this season way over the top).

So next season (yes it's official), we're having Ryan Seacrest and new judges.
    if they're getting rid of everyone, then they may as well cancel AI altogether. it's getting really desperate at this point

Credit to Brutaka

I read that if X factor ever gets he boot they want to get the original trio back together lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oy america wtf -_-.....Angie .....

Candice you better win now....
    This. Nuff said.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Well that was a snooze fest.

None of them had any winning performances in my opinion.

And all that advertising for Carly Rae Jepsen and her dumb new single and it was..... that?

Honestly, I don't care who wins this go around.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurry View Post
    Well that was a snooze fest.

None of them had any winning performances in my opinion.

And all that advertising for Carly Rae Jepsen and her dumb new single and it was..... that?

Honestly, I don't care who wins this go around.
    Hey!! That last Candice song was great ....

And blame Kree, if it was Angie it would of been much better.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast