Time to get started:
1. Be nice, no flaming, spamming, or any other type of harassment.
2. No bunnying or other wise controlling other people’s characters without their permission.
3. Please post at least 7 sentences.
4. Important! The top of your post should look like this:
Name and Species
Move, move, move, move, move, move
Also, moves in this RPG are more loose guidelines, you don’t need to worry too much about them.
Approved and Pending Players
1. (VampirateMace) Julie the Joltik, Daredevil
2. (InnerFlame) Rock ’n Roll the Doduo, Juggler(s)
3. (MugoUrth) Crash the Loudred, Luxray 'trainer'
4. (Stereotypical Nerd) Chewy the Munchlax, Knife thrower
5. (Zalck) Roark the Zoroark, Ringmaster
6. (Skillfullness) Cheese the Eevee, Acrobat/Dancer
--- & Cream the Purrlion, Acrobat/Dancer
7. (Grassmaster411) Pith the Slaking, Strongmon
8. (Keldminrachi91) Luna the Espeon: Magician
9. (Billy Mays) Boris the Emboar, Stagehand
--- & Drako the Dragonite, Stagehand
10. (Samantha Sparks) *reserved, clown*
Okay then, here we go:
Everybody come on down to the park so we can meet… and form our circus.
(Late sign-ups can come join the already formed circus.)
Julie the Joltik
String Shot, Electroweb, Sucker Punch, Wild Charge, Bounce, Cut
Julie crept along the bushes in the park. The park was a good place to beg for scraps, but it was also frequented by Poke Catchers. She peeked out, scanning the area for picnickers; there was a fat guy down by the pond, a couple kissing under a tree, and a woman with her twin daughters.
Julie crept up to the woman and her kids. Kids were usually good for some scraps, though girls didn’t always seem to like her… she had no idea why. After that, she’d probably go see if the fat guy had anything, a guy like that probably had some junk food on him.
“Eww, it’s a bug,” complained one of the girls. Undeterred Julie tried her usual trick. She used Bounce to launch herself into the air and did a flip. The girls were unimpressed and both squealed louder, “bug!” and, “Ewww.”
“Shoo, go home,” ordered their Mother. Julie knew she’d seen her bow, and had assumed she had a trainer to go home to. She knew it wasn’t the woman’s fault, but it still made her feel bad. Julie dropped her head a bit and scurried away. Maybe the fat man would have something for her. He looked down at her as she approached, with a sort of stupid smile, reaching into a bag of chips. This one was going to be easy.
Julie rolled over, doing her best to look cute. The man smiled again and tossed her a chip. Not her favorite food, but she pounced on it, like a Luxray on filet minion. She had always been hungry since being released…