Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: New Places... Familiar Faces! (770)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    Wonder why Zagnit did not voice Oak. When Ted returned he got Giovanni back.
    Jimmy's still working for TPCI thus professor oak is still his role in TPCI.

Craig blair I believe left near the end of Sinnoh thus having a few of his roles replaced. Giovanni wasn't the only one which makes me suspect he left. Though someone can correct me if he's done anything new that i haven't heard of.
    Last edited by The Power of Pika; 23rd April 2013 at 6:47 AM.

Put together by me.

I must admit, I'm just happy that the original motto is back! :3

Would have been better with the Kanto music though and if James didn't fluff his line!!!

Seriously, I'm glad they're rhyming (and using alliteration) again. I thought some of the other mottoes sounded a bit flat without rhymes- more like just a bunch of words tacked together!
    Last edited by SprSncConzor; 23rd April 2013 at 6:04 PM.
    I play games but mainly Sonic, Zelda or Pokémon...

I have successfully captured 491 legal Pokémon in Diamond and am working on Gen V

Lv. 100 Team I have almost finished raising...:

My deviantART: http://supersonicconzor.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SprSncConzor View Post
    I must admit, I'm just happy that the original motto is back! :3

Would have been better with the Kanto music though and if James didn't fluff his line!!!

Seriously, I'm glad they're rhyming (and using alliteration) again. I thought some of the other mottoes sounded a bit flat without rhymes- more like just a bunch of words tacked together!
    Let's just hope the English writers fix that in the next episodes to come.

Also, did anyone else notice that the twinkle light animation was revamped, too? When Team Rocket were blasting off. Oh yeah, and they didn't even blurt that out this time.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    Let's just hope the English writers fix that in the next episodes to come.

Also, did anyone else notice that the twinkle light animation was revamped, too? When Team Rocket were blasting off. Oh yeah, and they didn't even blurt that out this time.
    They blasted off...into the nearby woods, which wasn't that far away. Something's amiss.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    They blasted off...into the nearby woods, which wasn't that far away. Something's amiss.
    Pretty sure it was a blasting off, but they didn't want to do a proper one because they've never done it before in Unova. So they're like...building up to it.

awesome episode. TR is back with the old motto which i did not expect. and operation capture pikachu is back

i LOVED seeing Stunfisk getting hit with an electric attack.. he looked so happy LOL

and N... I knew he was gonna be at the end.. but I still got chills watching him come down thesteps.. cannot wait till next week I wanna hear his voice!

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Ye olde motto is back! And I'm quite happy with Amoonguss and Frillish. Jellicent would seriously fit Jessie.
    Il Gran Velenatore del Poke-mondo.
    The Great Poisoner of the Pokeworld.

What annoyed me about this episode is that they could of introduced Hugh who had a important role in Black and White 2 Team plasma, but no they get some random unimportant girl who will never been seen again after this episode or filler season is over. =_= *Sigh* I quit.

Oh god that girl was annoying. -_- The one scene I liked with her was when she told tepig to use thunderbolt, and it freaked out. LOL, reminds me of May back in early season six. Nice to see Cilan show his expertise again in figuring out the best pokemon for the girl.

And of course, I loved seeing Team Rocket again. Nice blend of the 1.0 (Kanto-Hoenn) motto with the 4.0 (Unova) seriousness. I was disappointed that amoongus is the first James grass pokemon without a gag, though. A James grass pokemon without a gag is like Kraft macaroni without the cheese, you know?

8/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    It would be interesting if Annette ended up being one of Ash's rivals in the next series tbh
    It would have been nice if she was Ash's rival in the beginning of BW instead of Bianca and instead of Trip being the beginner trainer.

My ideal battle ever!

This was a pretty good episode, It was nice to see Ash's Muk again.

Nanette was really funny and her fantasies were hilarious, It was nice of Ash to help her cross the bridge. The tag battle was fun to watch, it's funny when Nanette told her Tepig to use thunderbolt. xD

Team Rocket used their old motto and blasted off, but I'm glad they still had their serious personality. I liked it when Rival Destinies instrumental was playing during the Balloon chase scene.

N's appearance at the end was cool.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Woah, seeing TR give their Pokemon away like that was surprising. I know their jobs were on the line, but it still seemed awfully cold of them.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

The highlights of this episode for me are Nanette's fantasies and N's appearance. I wanted to see Nanette again.
    So much credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910