Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Are edited TR vs TP episodes a possibility with the new opening?

Default Are edited TR vs TP episodes a possibility with the new opening?

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I think they will just reference most of the scenes in the trailer for TR vs. TP in Black City and call it a day. It is kind of impossible for them to be actually aired now.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Maybe they recycled half the animation from that episode, wouldn't surprise me knowing how lazy the animators have been this saga, soon they will be making stock animation for stock animation.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

No. With that Looker scene combined with what just happened, they're dead. There is no way around it now.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Those episodes are gone, they can make new ones, it was going to be done the entire arc, it got dropped(and don't even answer me with your usual crap about that being only one episode TR guys).

The city where the attack happens does seem like Castelia and the helicopter scene resembles as well.

And from what comes up it seems like the gang is heading towards Castelia. So maybe some plot parts could be inserted. But let's see what will go on. and what TR and TP's goals are.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Ok seriously wasn't the whole Liepard hyper beaming the building one of the reasons it was banned in the first place??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ok seriously wasn't the whole Liepard hyper beaming the building one of the reasons it was banned in the first place??
    They were lazy making the opening even, they reused the Oshawott dodging Palpitoad mud bombs in the lake scene even.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    They were lazy making the opening even, they reused the Oshawott dodging Palpitoad mud bombs in the lake scene even.
    Well at least this means they are over their fear which does make it more likely that the actual two parter could air edited with the new stuff of course.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    The episode was never "banned", it was just skipped over because there had been a major disaster right then. The issue was not with the content itself, but the timing of said content.

As for the scene in the opening, you're reading way too much into it. It doesn't have to (and probably doesn't) mean anything, it's just an opening.

If they are retconned then I guess the Genesect and Charizard plot will bleed into the anime and the movies. I wouldn't mind seeing the Meteonite being reworked into containing the dna of a genesect or something.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    If they are retconned then I guess the Genesect and Charizard plot will bleed into the anime and the movies. I wouldn't mind seeing the Meteonite being reworked into containing the dna of a genesect or something.
    Genesect's DNA was probably inside of it all along. I would not be surprised if that was the case.

But seriously, retconning the episodes is now impossible. Team Rocket working with Looker invalidates such a vast amount of their premise that all that could be salvaged would be brief footage.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

I think we'll see different parts of the episode scattered throughout the Episode N episodes.. We've already seen the rising staircase in the Meloetta two parter, now a retconned helicopter scene in the opening.. what next?
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Genesect's DNA was probably inside of it all along. I would not be surprised if that was the case.

But seriously, retconning the episodes is now impossible. Team Rocket working with Looker invalidates such a vast amount of their premise that all that could be salvaged would be brief footage.
    Well who knows if they'll be working for him full time. Giovanni/Zager/Pierce could still return mid-saga as Team Rocket still in possession of the meteonite. I doubt Team Rocket will remain loyal to Looker if they receive orders from their boss.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post

the episodes will be changed substantually I imagine if they are to happen.But afew scenes may stay the same like the hyperbeam scene.

Well if there's going to be a huge Team Rocket VS Team Plasma. I think this would be Team Rocket's final hour where Team Plasma defeats them instead of whatever the first battle was supposed to be! It looks like the TR VS TP Might be the REAL Team Rocket Finale!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

They might just toss those two in but rewrite them into the current arc and not go back and have it seem out of place. so maybe they go to Castelia for a certain reason

It also got retconned in another way. We know Ash and the group were in the building that Team Plasma attacked, but in the opening they are looking up at it.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    As for the scene in the opening, you're reading way too much into it. It doesn't have to (and probably doesn't) mean anything, it's just an opening.
    Not really. I'm not expecting much or basically anything, I just want to know people's opinions on why they chose to use edit that footage from the postponed episodes.

Maybe they just added it because they liked the scene from the episode and since those episodes most likely won't air now, they chose to put the scene in the final opening of the Best Wishes series.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Well who knows if they'll be working for him full time. Giovanni/Zager/Pierce could still return mid-saga as Team Rocket still in possession of the meteonite. I doubt Team Rocket will remain loyal to Looker if they receive orders from their boss.
    I hope so because I really don't care for the TRio anymore. They are written so inconsistently that I want to see Giovanni, Zager and Pierce come back to restore the TR name.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I just want to know people's opinions on why they chose to use edit that footage from the postponed episodes.
    They didn't. This scene is all new, made from scratch. Inspired by a scene we saw in the previews for BW23/24, sure, but not actually an edit of that scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    They didn't. This scene is all new, made from scratch. Inspired by a scene we saw in the previews for BW23/24, sure, but not actually an edit of that scene.
    Regardless of whether it's from scratch or not, its basically the same scene and obviously it's inspired from a scene from one of the TR vs TP episodes.

So yeah, as I said, it's an obvious nod to it and it only has a few minor differences.

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! CHARIZARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! !!! A little extra clip and I am nearly crying! Emotional stuff right here. New Pokémon kids, meet Charizard, he'll mess your shiz up!

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Frankly, there's no way those episodes would be referenced in the opening and it not mean anything about the episodes, especially when so much other stuff in the opening is confirmed to happen in the show. It appears my sources were correct: a retconned TR vs. TP is gonna air in early 2013.....

I think they're gone for good, at least now we have an arc revolving around Team Plasma and N.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast