Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Are edited TR vs TP episodes a possibility with the new opening?

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Also, has there been any confirmation on where the Kanto Festival is gonna be held? If not, we can also assume that it might be an anime-exclusive town like what they did with the Johto Festival that connects Hiun City and Virbank City.
    The location wasn't mentioned in any of the summaries. Usually, the gang arriving in a game city is explicitly noted. I think it could just be in the outskirts of Virbank.
    Last edited by Kein; 24th February 2013 at 7:27 AM.

Even if the episode on March 28 will contain a lot from the original 2 parter, I am still so disappointed that we'll never see the original one.

I mean it looked so great and who knows what they were planning to do with the BW1 TP. I guess we'll never know

I'm beginning to doubt that Castelia will be revisited at all. The summary for the March 14th episode just mentions a town. On top of that:

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    It's actually much more likely that the Kanto Fair is in Driftveil City. The March 14 episode is confirmed for Castelia, the text for the Team Plasma bio in that character bio page in Pokefan magazine flat-out had the Japanese word for "Hiun City".
    This is wrong. Are you thinking of another source or did you just make that up?

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    I'm beginning to doubt that Castelia will be revisited at all. The summary for the March 14th episode just mentions a town.
    You can see huge skyscrapers, the exact same style and color of roads as in BW022, and the ocean with a bridge in the background of the picture with Colress.

Where else is that supposed to be?

Are you thinking of another source or did you just make that up?
    Must've been another source, or I was mistaken outright.

You can see huge skyscrapers, the exact same style and color of roads as in BW022, and the ocean with a bridge in the background of the picture with Colress.

Castelia town.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Castelia town.
    ......That was a good one. Kudos.

uh the vid doesnt work anymore.
    PLEASE HELP ;C
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

It could be an anime-exclusive town that looks similar to Castelia, and at this point we don't know how similar it really is (I see no bridge or ocean in the Colress picture). After what happened with Nimbasa Town, nothing would surprise me.
    Last edited by Kein; 24th February 2013 at 7:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdant View Post
    Even if the episode on March 28 will contain a lot from the original 2 parter, I am still so disappointed that we'll never see the original one.

I mean it looked so great and who knows what they were planning to do with the BW1 TP. I guess we'll never know
    I actually liked the BW TP that appeared in the two-parter. They were well designed for the most part, and the way they carried out their operation in the trailers were amazing. I actually liked the scene where the grunt mentions N, but doesn't necessarily imply that he's speaking about him. He was referring to N as the "hero."
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213