Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Are edited TR vs TP episodes a possibility with the new opening?

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    I think they're gone for good, at least now we have an arc revolving around Team Plasma and N.
    Is that why the opening clearly referenced them?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Is that why the opening clearly referenced them?
    Maybe they will use that scene in new episodes, I really doubt those episodes will ever air.

God even if they're retconned i'm still pissed about how we have a plot hole. Talk about annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    It appears my sources were correct: a retconned TR vs. TP is gonna air in early 2013.....
    They never said anything about retconning.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    I think they're gone for good, at least now we have an arc revolving around Team Plasma and N.
    And you don't think those episodes could be moved into that arc? Has everyone forgotten what happened with that fishing episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    They said specifically that "they will change the scenario, as the episodes will appear in Season 16. They were not deleted, but moved and modified."

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    It also got retconned in another way. We know Ash and the group were in the building that Team Plasma attacked, but in the opening they are looking up at it.
    Only Cilan was, actually, and how it's shown in the opening is in no way neccesarily how it'll happen in the episodes. If it was, Genesects would be flying around. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    the episodes will be changed substantually I imagine if they are to happen.But afew scenes may stay the same like the hyperbeam scene.
    Most things would stay the same, really. The major things changed would be the color of TR's uniform, dialogue from people like Looker, and (the biggest of all) the Team Plasma grunts.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Maybe they just added it because they liked the scene from the episode and since those episodes most likely won't air now, they chose to put the scene in the final opening of the Best Wishes series.
    It's depressing how many people seem to WANT the episodes to stay unaired, so even when indication of them airing happens, the possibility gets denied.

Seriously, if the episodes were really banned/cancelled, WHY reference them in an opening and remind people of them? That would be a DUMB thing to do.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 17th January 2013 at 5:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    As much as i agree with you, and normally most people speculate/make up things for their own personal favour, this time i don't think retconning is out of the question at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    As much as i agree with you, and normally most people speculate/make up things for their own personal favour, this time i don't think retconning is out of the question at all.
    We still have nothing to prove of retconning and really, who cares about those episodes. Ever since those episode were announced, they caused more trouble than BW season 2 and the hype people gave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    We still have nothing to prove of retconning
    Except, y'know, the opening that this whole topic is based around.

and really, who cares about those episodes.
    Alot of people. They're the freaking Holy Grail of Best Wishes at this point.

ofcourse people will be freaking out because charizard and the old team rocket returned and we even got too see muk again.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post
    ofcourse people will be freaking out because charizard and the old team rocket returned and we even got too see muk again.
    What on earth does this have to do with ANYTHING AgentPierce said?

We still have nothing to prove of retconning
    Not entirely, but so far we know the temple scene has been reused, the helicopter scene has been reused (most likely in the episodes too) and we know that Looker returns most likely teams up with Team Rocket (they presumably did in TRvsTP).

and really, who cares about those episodes.
    The entire fandom? They are without a doubt the most anticated episodes of Best Wishes.

Ever since those episode were announced, they caused more trouble than BW season 2 and the hype people gave it.
    Agreed, but the trouble they caused was for a good reason. They looked incredible and everybody wanted to see them. It's unfortunate that a tragic event took place during the time of their original airing.

More like the Lost City of Atlantis.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    More like the Lost City of Atlantis.
    Is that why we see a scene clearly referencing it in the opening.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Not entirely, but so far we know the temple scene has been reused, the helicopter scene has been reused (most likely in the episodes too) and we know that Looker returns most likely teams up with Team Rocket (they presumably did in TRvsTP).

The entire fandom? They are without a doubt the most anticated episodes of Best Wishes.

Agreed, but the trouble they caused was for a good reason. They looked incredible and everybody wanted to see them. It's unfortunate that a tragic event took place during the time of their original airing.
    I seen the preview, they are not this big epic change the face of the anime episode, they were just two episode that we only have some detail what happened. And how would we know they live up. I bet you be dissapointed with them, would you?

I really hope that that place is the Black City. There is potential for a chance to redeem Ash after his loss at the League. Ash vs Benga at the Black Tower anyone (especially if he first meets him in Floccesy)?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Even though it ain't 100% proof this new opening sure seems to point at a modified version of the postponed episodes being aired soon.
    It sucks that we are stuck with a plothole now, but at least I am glad we'll get to see the episodes in some way.

Can't we just enjoy?

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

I agree, that 2 parter felt so unique because of the way it was anime exclusive. It wasn't something pulled from the games. It feels like we are getting a redone version of it. If it is a Genosect tie in instead of the meteonite plot I dont mind that cause it feels more in line with recent events of going after legendary pokemon for TR and the line of "to create an army of powerful pokemon" from the start of BW
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    Can't we just enjoy?
    You do know what forum you're on right? People always complain on here.

Is that why we see a scene clearly referencing it in the opening.
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    yes
    The fact that they referenced them means that they will be retconned into the show.

You do know what forum you're on right? People always complain on here.
    you're the one who's complaining because team rocket isnt serious anymore to be honest the show is way better with the funny/old team rocket who attemps too capture pikachu with weird mechanics.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post
    you're the one who's complaining because team rocket isnt serious anymore to be honest the show is way better with the funny/old team rocket who attemps too capture pikachu with weird mechanics.
    Do you stalk me? XD

But yeah, I do complain if something I don't like is happening on this show. All of us do and we probably always will. But I think I have good reasons to complain. AG and DP TRio were horrible in my opinion and them being serious is a better direction for them. In my opinion of course. You could have your opinion. But yeah, I was upset when I thought they were morons again but after talking to some people and seeing the screencaps, I am happy to say they are indeed not morons.

We still have nothing to prove of retconning and really, who cares about those episodes. Ever since those episode were announced, they caused more trouble than BW season 2 and the hype people gave it.
    Most of us on the forum so take your writer bias and leave the thread if you don't -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Most of us on the forum so take your writer bias and leave the thread if you don't -_-.
    You can't telll me what to do Bobby, so leave me alone. And I am never been biased.
    Last edited by Hero of Ideals; 17th January 2013 at 7:04 PM.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast