Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Are edited TR vs TP episodes a possibility with the new opening?

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    Is there a chance that is the Charizard one cause of the Charizard vs Dragonite title?
    No, it specifically says March 14 for this; "Charizard vs. Dragonite" is March 7 and probably refers to a general rivalry rather than full-on battle.

At least were gonna know sooner or later for the last 2 eps. This feels like the last chance for it to happen since Plasma could be gone by the end of April. If we at least see some sort of hint in upcoming episodes, cause the opening feels like a mixed message if it doesnt happen.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

At least were gonna know sooner or later for the last 2 eps. This feels like the last chance for it to happen since Plasma could be gone by the end of April. If we at least see some sort of hint in upcoming episodes, cause the opening feels like a mixed message if it doesnt happen.
    Yes, both that scene and the Gennesect squad following it in the opening are the only things not confirmed in Episode N thusfar, and it seems like this is their only chance to.

Unless both of them come afterward, but that would be silly.

N hinted at Genesect in his first ep, I would hope that gets fleshed out more before the end of the arc otherwise it seems pointless even if it happens after he leaves. Plasma attacking Genesect in the building seems weirder unless they were captured/contained

N hinted at Genesect in his first ep, I would hope that gets fleshed out more before the end of the arc otherwise it seems pointless even if it happens after he leaves. Plasma attacking Genesect in the building seems weirder unless they were captured/contained
    Genesect in the building is probably an opening embelishment, not in the show itself. But it does indicate both the scene and Genesect's presence are in Castelia City.

At least we're not waiting to May to find out either way

I just remembered: there's a live episode of the Team Rocket Secret Empire being held on March 23, two days after March 21. Coincidence?

Is that the radio show for TRio or some other rare broadcast?

Is that the radio show for TRio or some other rare broadcast?
    Yes, that's the TR radio show. A live episode means that the seiyuu for the TRio are appearing at a public event and doing a live radio-style performance in-character.

wasnt there a rumour before episode N was announced about the 2 parter airing around the end of March?

wasnt there a rumour before episode N was announced about the 2 parter airing around the end of March?
    Yes there was, though there's no real basis for it, since the sources about the episodes being retconned only state "early 2013" as their airdate.

With only 2 eps left u would think they would just reveal them too unless its important and there's another announcement soon

With only 2 eps left u would think they would just reveal them too unless its important and there's another announcement soon
    Be patient. We'll probably get an annoucement soon enough. It wouldn't make sense to announce it at the exact same time as the N finale and the real title of the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    I just remembered: there's a live episode of the Team Rocket Secret Empire being held on March 23, two days after March 21. Coincidence?
    Of for the radio show. Weird lol
    岩根雅明=♡

Yes coincidence.

It wouldn't make sense to announce it at the exact same time as the N finale and the real title of the movie.
    And yet CoroCoro also revealed details about the second Dragonite/Charizard episode. When a magazine reveals information about several episodes at once that are a few episodes apart, it usually means that the episodes not noted are relatively unimportant.

I find it really unlikely that we'll get a streak of six action-driven episodes, anyway. More to the point, the March calendar includes Gardevoir and Gothitelle, which are pretty obviously the ones from the ending. The late March episodes will most likely focus on N's past, which is to say the forest Pokémon as well as Anthea and Concordia. There needs to be some build-up to Ash and N's confrontation, since right now they're on friendly terms.

Airing the two-parter, retconned or not, just wouldn't make sense at this point.

I still think the TP finale will be in Castelia City, it be the perfect way to rehash the two parter.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I still think the TP finale will be in Castelia City,.
    It has been confirmed that the climax will take place in the White Ruins.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    And yet CoroCoro also revealed details about the second Dragonite/Charizard episode. When a magazine reveals information about several episodes at once that are a few episodes apart, it usually means that the episodes not noted are relatively unimportant.
    It barely revealed anything about it other than it airs on March 14 and Dragonite is involved. It was only talked about to advertise the Dragonite download.

The episode title and plot aren't talked about at all, we only know that it involves Castelia and Colress/Team Plasma due to the two images shown from it.

More to the point, the March calendar includes Gardevoir and Gothitelle, which are pretty obviously the ones from the ending. The late March episodes will most likely focus on N's past, which is to say the forest Pokémon as well as Anthea and Concordia. There needs to be some build-up to Ash and N's confrontation, since right now they're on friendly terms.
    The Gardevoir and Gothitelle may just be random controlled Pokemon in Castelia, or they could be in the first April episode. The April 2012 calendar had Pignite in the center due to the episode where Tepig evolved....which aired in the first week of May. These calendars aren't always 100% accurate.

Airing the two-parter, retconned or not, just wouldn't make sense at this point.
    It would make less sense if it didn't happen, since both the scene from it and the Genesect squad appear in Castelia City in the opening, prior to the White Ruins being showcased and it was specifically confirmed that the Genesects would appear in Episode N, which they can't if that's over with in April.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 12th February 2013 at 7:53 PM.

It has been confirmed that the climax will take place in the White Ruins.
    No, it's been confirmed that the start of the climax will be there(Reshiram's summoning), they can easily move in the other episodes.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

The Gardevoir and Gothitelle may just be random controlled Pokemon in Castelia,
    The ending certainly doesn't imply that.

or they could be in the first April episode. The April 2012 calendar had Pignite in the center due to the episode where Tepig evolved....which aired in the first week of May. These calendars aren't always 100% accurate.
    Why would the March calendar hint at the first April episode but not at the two-parter? At least the Pignite case was justified since not many Pokémon were showcased in April 2012, so nothing was missing.

It would make less sense if it didn't happen, since both the scene from it and the Genesect squad appear in Castelia City in the opening, prior to the White Ruins being showcased and it was specifically confirmed that the Genesects would appear in Episode N, which they can't if that's over with in April.
    The scene with the Liepard can be easily fit into the Charizard/Dragonite episode. The Genesect can be introduced in Castelia Sewers (quite possibly in the March 14th episode). This really doesn't help your argument since the Genesect are just another example of confirmed elements that need to be dealt with despite not being connected to the two-parter. More importantly, N's past needs to be addressed before the April three-parter.

No, it's been confirmed that the start of the climax will be there(Reshiram's summoning), they can easily move in the other episodes.
    They're referring to the White Ruins three-parter as the actual climax. It wouldn't make sense if they went back and forth between Castelia and the White Ruins, anyway.
    Last edited by Kein; 12th February 2013 at 8:09 PM.

Nothing may come out of the ending. I certainly don't recall things in endings reflect things in the show, but plenty of cases when openings reflect them.

At least the Pignite case was justified since not many Pokémon were showcased in April 2012
    They very easily could have had Durant, since it came before the Twist Mountain two-parter. There was no justification for Pignite.

The scene with the Liepard can be easily fit into the Charizard/Dragonite episode.
    No, not it cannot. That episode is at daytime and will deal with the sewers and Colress.

This really doesn't help your argument since the Genesect are just another example of elements that need to be dealt despite not being connected to the two-parter.
    The Genesect show up on the opening in tandem with the scene that was lifted from the two-parter. If it's dealt with, then the two-parter will likely be dealt with at the same time.

More importantly, N's past needs to be addressed before the April three-parter.
    By your logic, N's past could be in the March 14th episode rather than get an entire episode dealing with it. And no, it does not need to be before the April three-parter, it could very well be in the April 4th episode when N fights Ash. I would certainly think revealing himself to be the King of Team Plasma is a good reason for Ash to fight him over.

Another point to note: N, Ghetsis, Colress, and Team Rocket all got new profiles for Episode N on the official website, and Giovanni is on Team Rocket's, name and everything.

Think about it, they don't even have a Looker bio, but Giovanni is kept on? Where else in Episode N could he appear at this point?
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 12th February 2013 at 8:18 PM.

Why would the March calendar hint at the first April episode but not at the two-parter? At least the Pignite case was justified since not many Pokémon were showcased in April 2012, so nothing was missing.

The scene with the Liepard can be easily fit into the Charizard/Dragonite episode. The Genesect can be introduced in Castelia Sewers (quite possibly in the March 14th episode). This really doesn't help your argument since the Genesect are just another example of confirmed elements that need to be dealt with despite not being connected to the two-parter. More importantly, N's past needs to be addressed before the April three-parter.

They're referring to the White Ruins three-parter as the actual climax. It wouldn't make sense if they went back and forth between Castelia and the White Ruins, anyway.
    I'm not saying back and forth. I'm saying that it starts in the ruins and ends in Castelia. The last episode finishes up with Genesect revealing themeselves which leads into the movie.

I'm not saying back and forth. I'm saying that it starts in the ruins and ends in Castelia. The last episode finishes up with Genesect revealing themeselves which leads into the movie.
    I very much doubt it. It would be dishonest to say just three episodes are the climax of Episode N when it's actually more.

And Kein does have a point that backtracking to Castelia immediately after leaving it for the White Ruins would be stupid.

Lastly, TR vs. TP as the finale for TP would be anti-climactic, as Ghetsis and Colress aren't involved. Now, it being made the finale for TR, on the other hand.....

I very much doubt it. It would be dishonest to say just three episodes are the climax of Episode N when it's actually more.

And Kein does have a point that backtracking to Castelia immediately after leaving it for the White Ruins would be stupid.
    But the purpose of TP going to the ruins in the first place is to awaken Reshiram so there is no reason that they have to stay there.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast