Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Are edited TR vs TP episodes a possibility with the new opening?

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    Nothing may come out of the ending. I certainly don't recall things in endings reflect things in the show, but plenty of cases when openings reflect them.
    The ending pertains to N's past. It's important.

No, not it cannot. That episode is at daytime and will deal with the sewers and Colress.
    The opening is not accurate, as evidenced by the Cheren episode. Besides, we don't know what the span of the Castelia Sewers episode will be, especially as it follows the Kanto Fair episode.

The Genesect show up on the opening in tandem with the scene that was lifted from the two-parter. If it's dealt with, then the two-parter will likely be dealt with at the same time.
    Again, the Liepard scene could easily be fit into any episode involving Team Plasma and Castelia City.

By your logic, N's past could be in the March 14th episode rather than get an entire episode dealing with it. And no, it does not need to be before the April three-parter, it could very well be in the April 4th episode when N fights Ash. I would certainly think revealing himself to be the King of Team Plasma is a good reason for Ash to fight him over.
    N is definitely not the king of Team Plasma at present, since he opposes them; there is most likely another reason for the confrontation. Do you really think that N will be missing from the last two March episodes?
    Last edited by Kein; 12th February 2013 at 7:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    The opening is not accurate, as evidenced by the Cheren episode.
    The opening is not accurate 100%, no, things are embelished. But the battle between Oshawott and Herdier did happen, regardless of how it was shown in the opening. The controlled Pokemon showed up, even if they aren't fought at the White Ruins. Looker and the TRio will likely team up at the White Ruins and we know that Ghetsis does summon Reisharam. By that same token, we'll likely have the Liepard scene but not with Ash, Iris, and Cilan all on the ground below it, and we'll have the Genesects but not flying out of the building.

Again, the Liepard scene could easily be fit into any episode involving Team Plasma and Castelia City.
    Which goes against the two seperate sources that say the two-parter has been retconned.

Do you really think that N will be missing from the last two March episodes?
    He seems to be missing from the episode between his return and the Kanto Fair, so I don't find it impossible that he could leave and meet Ash and co. at the White Ruins.

The opening is not accurate 100%, no, things are embelished.
    My point was that it doesn't have to be night in the actual episode. That's embellishment.

Which goes against the two seperate sources that say the two-parter has been retconned.
    I don't really care what unofficial sources say. Goltlik's two predictions that came true were very simple to make (many people made them), and he didn't say anything at all about Episode N. He didn't say that the two-parter would be retconned, either. Are you referring to two other mysterious sources?

He seems to be missing from the episode between his return and the Kanto Fair, so I don't find it impossible that he could leave and meet Ash and co. at the White Ruins.
    It's been confirmed that he will appear in the Watchog episode. He is most likely here to stay until April 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    My point was that it doesn't have to be night in the actual episode. That's embellishment.
    True, but I still don't think they'd do that. Why tease fans about the two-parter in the opening and then not actually have it be the two-parter?

and he didn't say anything at all about Episode N
    Which may have not even existed at the time. The storyline, sure, but not the "Episode N" title/marketing ploy for them.

He didn't say that the two-parter would be retconned, either.
    Yes, he did. He specifically said that. ("Unfortunately, they will change the scenario, as it will be released in full Season 16. They were not deleted, but moved and modified.")

It's been confirmed that he will appear in the Watchog episode.
    Um, where? In no summary or picture I've seen has N been present.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 12th February 2013 at 9:56 PM.

The site showing Giovanni still could be a hint or they left him in just for the sake of doing so (kinda unlikely). But that opening scene is so strange to reference that 2 parter in some form if we arent getting something these 2 mystery episodes really feel like this could be it. Were in/close to Castelia. Plasma being there or at least Colress. Rocket's little at the minute feud with Plasma. Do we know where the White Ruins are yet?
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    The site showing Giovanni still could be a hint or they left him in just for the sake of doing so (kinda unlikely).
    It's a completely revamped bio, yet Giovanni's image and name below him is kept. They wouldn't do that if he didn't still have a presence in BW.

But that opening scene is so strange to reference that 2 parter in some form if we arent getting something these 2 mystery episodes really feel like this could be it.
    There are three possibilities I see regarding the two-parter:

1. It airs, one episode at a time, on the 21st and 28th.

2. Both episodes air on the 21st and a different episode airs on the 28th.

3. A different episode airs on the 21st and both episodes air on the 28th.

Do we know where the White Ruins are yet?
    Near Iccirus, I think. If Professor Juniper is brought in for the two-parter, she'll likely take the group there. I wager she's concerned about her father.

If only we knew if TRio was in the N Braviary episode it could give a hint

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    If only we knew if TRio was in the N Braviary episode it could give a hint
    Not really, I'd say them being in the Charizard episode would give more of one.

Why? Because it's written by head writer Atsuhiro Tomioka, who wrote the two-parter. It could possibly have a lead-in to it.

I'm starting to wonder whether the Meteonite actually was important to the upcoming Movie now.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I'm starting to wonder whether the Meteonite actually was important to the upcoming Movie now.
    Probably not originally. But if the two-parter airs on both the 21st and 28th, and Genesect is worked into it, then it will be now.

Probably not originally. But if the two-parter airs on both the 21st and 28th, and Genesect is worked into it, then it will be now.
    Hmm, i'm not sure. Even if the episodes are edited and reworked with Genesect, i think the initial plan was always to relate the Meteonite to Genesect.

Who knows? None of us unfortunately.

Oh, on the subject of Genesect, they were confirmed to be in Episode N before they appear in the movie in this article from back in December.

It takes 6 months before the month an episode airs to make an episode, and the scene shown here was already fully animated by December. That indicates a March airdate to me.

Oh, on the subject of Genesect, they were confirmed to be in Episode N before they appear in the movie in this article from back in December.

It takes 6 months before the month an episode airs to make an episode, and the scene shown here was already fully animated by December. That indicates a March airdate to me.
    Good point (come on March), Gotta say one thing for this Arc its made a lot of people talk about the anime, whether its Charizard, N, Plasma, TRio. I've watched the anime from the start and I cant remember being this intrigued and excited about it since I first watched it. Right now it feels like everythings almost in place for this to air, ok sure TRio is a little more lively and.....they blast off, but Ash and co they're heading for Castelia and combined with the opening which we know isnt exact events. Just too many waves in the face and if it doesnt happen then its such a waste of potential

Really, what little we do know about the March 14th episode from those two pictures seems to make it look like "A Venipede Stampede!" all over again, with the city in dissaray.

That, combined with the fact that it's very clearly in Castelia City and the opening shows two things in Castelia City that have yet to be confirmed, makes me hopeful here.

Goltik, A french people that works on TPCi thought

What Goltik knew is the upcoming events on the anime in Japan and the general timeline.
    -He knew that the opening wasn't made yet when the dub opening was made.
    -He knew that the League won't start until Season 16. He was right.
    -He knew that Best Wishes will end in fall 2013. We know now why.
    -He knew that the TP vs TR will air. He thought so when it was really an arc about Team Plasma with Team Rocket in it different of those episodes. we are near the timne limit of the statements and the episode saren't airing yet.

What will happen to the episode BW022? The most feasible option is that they at the atart planned to air the Plasma episodes but the showing was delayed forever and ever.

Why the dub edited the BW022 ending?To not confuse the dub viewers about an arc that they can't air. In the dub, although notable (what's the point of the Meteonite) the people dont know about TP in the anime and the episodes don't end with the gang in a helicopter Although if you see we know that something strange happened (the helicopter has too much focus) but the people don't know about it. Actually, the episodes was aired only because Ash's Pidove evolved.

At least, we see Plasma in the anime. That's something from the two partner that they are airing.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 20th February 2013 at 2:27 PM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Unless after the events of the three-part climax, Team Rocket will return to Unova to finish the Meteonite mission and that's when Team Plasma will change their hearts and fight Team Rocket to the finish. I still don't believe the episodes are banned. I think the episodes will happen sometime ether Spring or Summer.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

I was just reading up on Dogasu and come across a storyline idea that could work for explaining how everybody had forgotten Looker, Team Plasma etc. in BW2N - E04.

What if the reason was because Mewtwo erased everybodies memory at the end of the TR vs TP two parter? It was never intended to happen, but it could sure as hell work if something explains it.

What if the reason was because Mewtwo erased everybodies memory at the end of the TR vs TP two parter? It was never intended to happen, but it could sure as hell work if something explains it.
    Um, what? There's no need to resort to such ridiculous explanations, Mewtwo was nowhere near being involved in this TR vs TP mess.

We'll just have to accept that everything was retconned.

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Um, what? There's no need to resort to such ridiculous explanations, Mewtwo was nowhere near being involved in this TR vs TP mess.

We'll just have to accept that everything was retconned.
    Just a pointer, the fact Giovanni returned and TR had a rivalry with TP alone should be proof that Mewtwo's Return for BW was planned in DP.

----

Anyhow, that's not what i'm saying.

Yes i've accepted the retcon, but what i mean is that if the TR vs TP episodes air (retconned of course with a slightly edited ending of Mewtwo erasing everyones memory), they can still have happened in their original places, yet watched as a flashback from Mewtwo's perspective or something.

At least this way, the events still happened and the plothole is covered up in the Looker vs Colress episode by explaining how Cilan and Iris never met Looker and the gang had never met Team Plasma before.

I suppose it could fill in a few plot holes and unanswered questions like how it was that Ash regressed as a trainer in BW. :s

But mostly I have to agree with those who believe that everything has been retconned. I've said it from the start that there was little hope in seeing these episodes in their original form, and it looks like what I said was true. Also, while I admire Dogasu's dedication to the anime, his TR vs. TP shrine has become tedious. It's like that Vigilant Citizen site but for Pokemon fans; every little piece of information is over-analyzed and conspiracy theories abound. It's just kind of redundant at this point in my humble opinion. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    But mostly I have to agree with those who believe that everything has been retconned. I've said it from the start that there was little hope in seeing these episodes in their original form, and it looks like what I said was true.
    It's not 'believe' anymore, it's outright been proven that the episodes are no longer existant in their original form since Episode N Episode 4.

Also, while I admire Dogasu's dedication to the anime, his TR vs. TP shrine has become tedious. It's like that Vigilant Citizen site but for Pokemon fans; every little piece of information is over-analyzed and conspiracy theories abound. It's just kind of redundant at this point in my humble opinion. :x
    I agree, it has become very tedious. Yet it's still very interesting to see exactly every piece of information linked to the TR vs TP episodes. It's probably all we'll ever get.

I'm honestly to a point where I'm starting to not care/loss hope for the broadcast of these episodes. Specifically I mean I doubt we'll ever see these episodes in their original form, Iwane confirmed Dragon Spiral Tower was going to appear at some point but said nothing about these episodes that wasn't fluff. I don't think we'll get the original type version of these episodes at all.

Is there anybody that still has hopes for the TRVSTP to appear as reincarnated as something else so the Meteonite doesn't fall into the Bottomless Pit of Plot holes where the GS Ball met it's fate? At least sometime after the Spring Climax or in the Genesect & Mewtwo movie?

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

I cant' see TR vs TP being re-aired again in it's pure form or with minor retcons. I mean, they can still use the idea of TR vs TP, but I doubt they will reuse the Meteor whatever idea. It's just too troublesome for them to retrace their steps back to Castelia City just for the Meteor whatever. I think TR vs TP could fall (rewritten of course) after the 3-parter for Episode N where the two organisations finish each other off and maybe JJM do something else.

The idea of Jessilina revived seems like a good fic plot

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Wait wait wait, hold it! Why is there talk here about TR vs. TP airing in it's original form? That's already an impossibility now due to the 4th episode of Episode N, and even before that with the opening, the idea was that they'd air retconned in the present-time with Neo-Plasma Grunts. "Edited" versions of the episodes is even the thread title! So what gives here?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast