Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=z63ols2mpPM

Here is the preview if you are looking for it :3
    thank U very much! seems quite interesting. can't wait to see where this is going. i believe Ash and co will find a hurt N and help him stop TP.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    You are making it too complex. The animators simply put two random ferocious looking Pokemon together? What else can be better than Zangoose and Seviper together?

Ultra sound maipulation? Seriously?Don't interpret too much from nothing.

They're trained Pokemon(and maybe well trained considering they are working together), not controlled
    And that's why I said in a previous post that they could be very well trained, because those instincts are quite hard to repress and all Pokedex entries talk about their ancient rivalry.

By ultrasonic, I meant that they can simply have an antenna somewhere and reproduce a sound. The Pokemon listen to that sound and something happens to them. Kinda like what happened to the Magikarp in Gold and Silver, that through sounds are forced to evolve.

Either way is possible. The first is the more likely because is simpler, but if they focus on the fact that they're archenemies then they should give an explanation of how they can work together without jumping at each other throat.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Well, Seviper and Zangoose aren't the only Pokémon that can hate eachother. Just as they aren't the only Pokémon that can cooperate. ^^ I don't see it as a problem. They aren't wild, so maybe they see no need to fight with eachother? Maybe they WILL fight with eachother in that ep? Maybe they are brainwashed? Maybe they just don't care? Maybe the animators forgot? We may never know~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Well, Seviper and Zangoose aren't the only Pokémon that can hate eachother. Just as they aren't the only Pokémon that can cooperate. ^^ I don't see it as a problem. They aren't wild, so maybe they see no need to fight with eachother? Maybe they WILL fight with eachother in that ep? Maybe they are brainwashed? Maybe they just don't care? Maybe the animators forgot? We may never know~
    Guess we'll have to wait and see. We are just speculating to give a reason of why known archenemies are working together. When the ep will air we'll know the truth.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Guess we'll have to wait and see. We are just speculating to give a reason of why known archenemies are working together. When the ep will air we'll know the truth.
    I understand. ^^ I just gave my reasons, many they may be, to why they are. But it doesn't mean we'll find out. Maybe we'll just see what we saw in the Preview. That won't tell us why they are cooperating.

I can imagen Dento mentioning about they working together, though, so who know.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Maybe there just gonna ignore the rivalry between the species

I won't be surprised if they simply ignore their rivalry, to be honest. It's much easier to them.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Maybe Seviper and Zangoose are actually two Zoroarks. :3

Thanks for the link. This looks really serious right here. Can't wait for the actual episode!

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Poor N. He's really getting beaten up in these episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    N? DIEING? NOOOOO. I personally think N is going to get hurt. But he will recover.
    Sis please, you almost gave me a heart attack! I do think it's kind of wrong for N to be hurt by Pokemon like that. He worked so hard trying to give them freedom and rights, and this is how he's repaid? It just sucks that all his hard work has been for nothing. It also breaks my heart knowing that my prince will lose against Team Plasma so easily.

N getting beaten up by Pokemon just shows how far he is willing to go to free them. He's willing to take the abuse so that Pokemon don't hurt each other. I'm sure he will find a way to escape the Plasma Grunts.
    Last edited by J Ken; 26th January 2013 at 8:21 PM.
    The Groove Adventure RAVE

Chapters 22 of Pokémon Go! is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I do think it's kind of wrong for N to be hurt by Pokemon like that.
    Well, they are neo TP. They aren't going to go easy on him and as seen in the past, Pokémon are usually very loyal to their trainers even among their fellow Pokémon. This was shown when Ekans and Koffing refused to take orders from Meowth because Jessie and James are their trainers. Neo TP's Pokémon are obviously loyal to the Grunts.

He worked so hard trying to give them freedom and rights, and this is how he's repaid? It just sucks that all his hard work has been for nothing. It also breaks my heart knowing that my prince will lose against Team Plasma so easily.
    N will have a happily ever after by the time Episode N is over. He will probably put up a fight against Ghetsis and Plasma by the time the show ends but Ash will probably ultimately be the one who beats Ghetsis.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    N getting beaten up by Pokemon just shows how far he is willing to go to free them. He's willing to take the abuse so that Pokemon don;t hurt each other. I'm sure he will find a way to escape the Plasma Grunts.
    He needs to become a Pokemon in Y and X, like a new Audino or something that has no attacking moves just a supporting pokemon, next CoroCoro: new pokemon ÉNE, N real form you can kill him as much as you want it gives shitloads of EXP.

Nah blaNd was fun enough to watch in this last episode atleast if they dont cater to much on stupid poses or something with him I'll be fine afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    He needs to become a Pokemon in Y and X, like a new Audino or something that has no attacking moves just a supporting pokemon, next CoroCoro: new pokemon ÉNE, N real form you can kill him as much as you want it gives shitloads of EXP.

Nah blaNd was fun enough to watch in this last episode atleast if they dont cater to much on stupid poses or something with him I'll be fine afterall.
    N bland? Really? I never got that. I personally find him to be one of the most interesting characters in the Pokémon universe. It has always be the consensus among many trainers that Pokémon are meant to battle and then we have N that sees things completely differently and thinks that forcing Pokémon to fight is as bad as humans fighting. I like the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    N bland? Really? I never got that. I personally find him to be one of the most interesting characters in the Pokémon universe. It has always be the consensus among many trainers that Pokémon are meant to battle and then we have N that sees things completely differently and thinks that forcing Pokémon to fight is as bad as humans fighting. I like the guy.
    Yeah but he's a hypocrite because he uses Pokemon to free Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Yeah but he's a hypocrite because he uses Pokemon to free Pokemon.
    That's interesting though in my opinion. It makes him more complex than it makes him bland.

That's interesting though in my opinion. It makes him more complex than it makes him bland.
    He's too complex, he has all sorts of complicated math references.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    He's too complex, he has all sorts of complicated math references.
    He won't be nearly as complex in the anime as he was in the games though. From what we see of him in the anime, do we know if he even fights like he did in the games? We see him risking his life to save Pokémon but he never battled in the anime yet.

I'm more interest in that wargle maybe it got the special ability (Yes the one found in route 4 in BW2)

I already explained this a bunch of times, without Plasma he would be bland imo that why when I wished if he ever appeared in the anime he needed Plasma and my main thing for calling him bland is his deisgn, it screams " LOVE ME! " I'm not a fan of that type of designs, unless the personality is good enough to counter that which to my taste atleast it doesn't I'm not going to say he doesn't at all because his fans will jump and out and say that he does (damn I said it).

He won't be nearly as complex in the anime as he was in the games though. From what we see of him in the anime, do we know if he even fights like he did in the games? We see him risking his life to save Pokémon but he never battled in the anime yet.
    I think it's strange that he can use advanced technology though. Like, wasn't he raised inside a castle? I thought Ghetsis tried to separate him from humans and their influence, which would probably include their technology and stuff of that sort. Or is Prince N simply a genius who learned how to handle that stuff overnight?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I'm more interest in that wargle maybe it got the special ability (Yes the one found in route 4 in BW2)
    Why would its ability matter though? I honestly can't see a situation where it would come in handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I already explained this a bunch of times, without Plasma he would be bland imo that why when I wished if he ever appeared in the anime he needed Plasma and my main thing for calling him bland is his deisgn, it screams " LOVE ME! " I'm not a fan of that type of designs, unless the personality is good enough to counter that which to my taste atleast it doesn't I'm not going to say he doesn't at all because his fans will jump and out and say that he does (damn I said it).
    I do think BW N would have been a more interesting choice to adapt in the anime than B2W2 N but I understand the decision the writers made. B2W2 is the most recent game and the writers see how popular Colress is so they chose to do the B2W2 storyline. This way they could get 3 really popular characters (Ghetsis, N and Colress) in the anime.

I think it's strange that he can use advanced technology though. Like, wasn't he raised inside a castle? I thought Ghetsis tried to separate him from humans and their influence, which would probably include their technology and stuff of that sort. Or is Prince N simply a genius who learned how to handle that stuff overnight?
    He's a nerd. He talks about math and chemistry, so being a tech geek and engineering stuff complements that.

All im interested in is if N is okay or not. I got a speculation
    Maybe Ghetisis sees N and tells the pokemon to stop attacking.
    He grabs N who is in the knocks outs and puts him in a bed somewhere in the place team plasma are
    He starts to question N ect. (Remember team plasma are looking for N)

It might not happen but i would like it to happen

Or. Satoshi (Ash) and co simply find N in the knock outs and help him.

Or. He will run of with a few cuts and bruises (I liked the first 2 better)

Huge N fangirl here
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast