Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    All im interested in is if N is okay or not. I got a speculation
    Maybe Ghetisis sees N and tells the pokemon to stop attacking.
    He grabs N who is in the knocks outs and puts him in a bed somewhere in the place team plasma are
    He starts to question N ect. (Remember team plasma are looking for N)

It might not happen but i would like it to happen

Or. Satoshi (Ash) and co simply find N in the knock outs and help him.

Or. He will run of with a few cuts and bruises (I liked the first 2 better)

Huge N fangirl here
    He's going to be fine. This is the Pokémon anime. Nothing terrible usually happens to good people like N.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    He's going to be fine. This is the Pokémon anime. Nothing terrible usually happens to good people like N.
    Ash. he lost all his intelligence and skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I already explained this a bunch of times, without Plasma he would be bland imo that why when I wished if he ever appeared in the anime he needed Plasma and my main thing for calling him bland is his deisgn, it screams " LOVE ME! " I'm not a fan of that type of designs, unless the personality is good enough to counter that which to my taste atleast it doesn't I'm not going to say he doesn't at all because his fans will jump and out and say that he does (damn I said it).
    Agreed. Without Ghetsis or Team Plasma N would be extremely boring. People overrate him for a few reasons, the main one being the fact that fangirls really fawn and swoon over him like a dog does over a sirloin steak. He would just be a fangirl magnet with no depth, no character, no development, and no story and that's a pretty hollow existence in the Pokemon world. Sure he'd be loved a lot at the beginning but toward the end he would be pretty bored and tiring to many. Reminds me of Hugh who is extremely uninteresting who only ever appears to say "You're strong" or "I have to find my sister's Choroneko!" and that's that but is loved by fangirls for his appearance.

Basically, explaining it in a way. I don't think I would like Iris as much as I do or much at all if she didn't have a tangible goal, development, and struggles. She doesn't necessarily need other characters to be interesting though like N needs TP and Ghetsis. I only really feel like she might have needed Shaga. Goukazaru would be nothing without Shinji. N would be like Pochama, here solely for comedy, eating up screen time, and doing nothing productive in the grand scheme of things aside from pointless things.

So yeah, N would be terribly boring and uninteresting if TP and Ghetsis weren't here. Not to mention his future appearance according to his VA are going to be a vector for his development.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Yeah but he's a hypocrite because he uses Pokemon to free Pokemon.
    That only happened in the games because battling is the main game mechanic and as such takes precedence over basically everything else, including the story and logic. A character in the games who has a huge role but who doesn't battle you or give you access to more battles or give you something you can use in battle is essentially a waste of the player's time. The stress on the anime to make everything about battling is a lot lighter, though, so they could probably get away with having N never participate in a Pokemon battle.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    That only happened in the games because battling is the main game mechanic and as such takes precedence over basically everything else, including the story and logic. A character in the games who has a huge role but who doesn't battle you or give you access to more battles or give you something you can use in battle is essentially a waste of the player's time. The stress on the anime to make everything about battling is a lot lighter, though, so they could probably get away with having N never participate in a Pokemon battle.
    I agree with this and I honestly don't see N participating in a Pokémon battle for awhile. Unless the anime wants to give him a story arc where N learns that maybe Pokémon battling isn't so bad as long as the Pokémon agree to it, then I don't think we will see this N fight in the anime.

Weird that Ash, Iris or Cilan haven't appeared in the preview. It looks like this one will be based on N's universe.

Watch out, it's only an idea :
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 27th January 2013 at 9:53 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Weird that Ash, Iris or Cilan haven't appeared in the preview. It looks like this one will be based on N's universe.

Spoiler:
    Is that an actual summary, or are you just guessing?

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Spoiler:
    We've barely seen any footage of this episode, so it's pointless to deduce that the main trio won't appear. That's never happened before.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    We've barely seen any footage of this episode, so it's pointless to deduce that the main trio won't appear. That's never happened before.
    That's the truth tea. I don't know why Papuossey is having a meltdown when we barely know what's happening in this episode; a couple of previews and one summary just isn't enough to deduce the true nature of an episode, as people constantly remind me whenever I believe an episode is filler. We still need more information in the form of a comic.

No no, it's not real, sorry ! It was just a guess.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

From the "(first time in the anime!)", not that great English (we would usually get better English if it was translated by someone on here), and things of that nature, I would say that this summary is made up. Plus, I don't think a summary would lay the entire plot out like that.

Edit: Ninja'd:

No no, it's not real, sorry ! It was just a guess.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

We'll probably get more info on this episode after the first Plasma episode airs
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    We'll probably get more info on this episode after the first Plasma episode airs
    I hope so. In my opinion, all of the episodes coming up look great; but this one will probably be one of my favorites from what little we've seen. Seviper is a personal favorite, which adds to it.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    I hope so. In my opinion, all of the episodes coming up look great; but this one will probably be one of my favorites from what little we've seen. Seviper is a personal favorite, which adds to it.
    Yeah, so far Episodes 4 and 6 interest me the most and I know I will enjoy them both. Episodes 3 and 5 for me look good (I think I'll like the Cheren episode more than Episode 5) but I'm definitely looking forward to the Plasma ones more.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    Yeah it feels strange how different a vibe Im getting from Team Plasma than I did from Team Galactic. Good example: Plasma grunts using Pokemon that aren't always Golbat. Even this experimentation with Pokemon feels more interesting than the whole spear key plot from Galactic. Plus TR taking a serious approach to another team.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Yeah it feels strange how different a vibe Im getting from Team Plasma than I did from Team Galactic. Good example: Plasma grunts using Pokemon that aren't always Golbat. Even this experimentation with Pokemon feels more interesting than the whole spear key plot from Galactic. Plus TR taking a serious approach to another team.
    The vibe may just be from the fact that this is a built up story in a close time frame (we already have four episodes confirmed in six episodes, with 23 left to go), where Galactic had 9/10 episodes over a 150 episode spanning arc. Yeah, of course this will feel different if this pace keeps up. We'll have more focused episodes then the 10 Galactic got, and we'll have gotten those in a shorter amount of time as well.

J used a gigantic flock of Skarmory and Metang as well.. Though not officially part of Galactic of course..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Team Galactic was good for what they were but yeah, I think BW is a great upgrade when it comes to the handling and pacing of villains. To be honest, The Galactic arc wasn't nearly as good as it could be. It was a 191 episodes series and they get 10 or 11 appearances. Yeah, that was never going to work. They were also so underdeveloped when they really should have had more complexity to them. They are not pure evil like say Team Rocket or Neo Team Plasma is but the anime made them that way. The only episodes I really liked that they appeared in were their debut where they stole the 2 orbs and their 3 part finale although I thought Part 3 of their finale was dull, dull, dull. The other episodes didn't do anything for me. They were either so forgettable or I felt they weren't engaging enough except for maybe the scene at Iron Island when Mars tried to blow up the island. Team Rocket in BW had more variety to their schemes and that made them more interesting. They had several story arcs and missions and I enjoyed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Yeah, so far Episodes 4 and 6 interest me the most and I know I will enjoy them both. Episodes 3 and 5 for me look good (I think I'll like the Cheren episode more than Episode 5) but I'm definitely looking forward to the Plasma ones more.
    I feel the same way. Cheren and Ampharos look great, but the two Plasma episodes so far look spectacular. If the footage from the opening is true*, it's going to be amazing.

*I only say this because the opening portrays Ash Vs. Cheren in a cathedral-looking building with N watching, and neither of those are true.

Although what you say is true & I really like the way this is looking, I really, really liked Team Galactic. I will forever be a Mars fan. :3

I had a complete fangasm at Lily Ortiz as Mei in the Animated Trailer.

Episode with Zangoose/Seviper/Braviary/N to air on 21th Febraury.

Source: The same as the manga scans.
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3890885.jpg

I guess we'll be seeing James' Amoongus in the Colress episode again. Awesome!

Title: N, Again! Operation: Rescue Wargle!!"

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Title and summary added to the first post.

Having seen the preview, I can see how Robert would think this could be a flashback.

However I remember the Riolu special episode, having an opening that had the same kind of tone.

Night, and things happening, in a spy rescue/escape type of atmosphere.

So this could just easily be the opening that leads into the episode.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Well I'm glad Braviary and N will get an important part. Maybe N will be appearing every 4-5 episodes.

What's up with all these cool episode names, the episode names are never cool.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast