Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

As much as we all love trucks and eagles and green haired teens with traumatic childhoods with a sexy design, the overall episode just screams one shot semi filler with only a little exposition to go on and very little chances of a non marketing cast pokemon to show.

I'm thinking Colress returns in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    You seriously need to read the thread titles...
    Can you like please proceed to get over yourself -_-....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    if he does I'd expect it to be a brief thing. A grunt reporting to him that the Braviary got away thanks to N, or something similar

Not expecting a physical appearance in front of the kids again but him in some kind of lab or the grunts contacting him I can see happening.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Can you like please proceed to get over yourself -_-....
    This has nothing to do with me.
    Asking something twice when both topics have a big "FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7" which is today should be the first stop before making a post.

Sorry if it feels like I'm picking on you but I would have said that to anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    This has nothing to do with me.
    Asking something twice when both topics have a big "FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7" which is today should be the first stop before making a post.

Sorry if it feels like I'm picking on you but I would have said that to anyone else.
    Ya well when neither summary is posted in the actual thread like always, someone can get confused.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Guys the point of the thread is to share information and thoughts on the show, not to argue at how somebody hasn't seen information.

Give it a rest.

----

I like the sound of the episode more, i'm curious on how frequent we'll be seeing Team Plasma before the big plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Guys the point of the thread is to share information and thoughts on the show, not to argue at how somebody hasn't seen information.

Give it a rest.

----

I like the sound of the episode more, i'm curious on how frequent we'll be seeing Team Plasma before the big plot.
    Well, with the way things are going, I would think we would have a Plasma episode at least once every month. Since the March Calendar shows Pokémon from N's Childhood, I also expect Anthea and Concordia to show up in March.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Well, with the way things are going, I would think we would have a Plasma episode at least once every month. Since the March Calendar shows Pokémon from N's Childhood, I also expect Anthea and Concordia to show up in March.
    I'm guessing N will share a bit of his past with Ash and co. while they are hiding. Or perhaps just explain his views on Pokemon and human interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    They were in Nimbasa "Town"(Not Nimbasa City) as of BW039, which is an anime only location
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Thirtynine? That was Archeops episode.. And it did not happen in Striaton City. And if you mean the fishing episode that was postponed and was aired in that slot, that would've been Castelia City, not Striaton, and all mentions of it being Castelia City were removed.
    No, in the beginning of the Archeops episode the narrator clearly states that Ash and co. find themselves in Sanyo(Striaton) city and visit professor Fennel and Juniper. I don't know how or why. But that's what they tell us.

EDIT: Listened to the episode again and with my faint skills of Japanese I think the narrator might actually just say that they meet up with Fennel whom they've met in Striaton before. That'd make more sense. The subs how ever do say that they find themselves in Striaton and meet up with them.
    Last edited by Rohanator; 8th February 2013 at 12:22 PM.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Verdant View Post
    Seems like we disagree about episode 3 being a filler or not then, but it doesn't matter.

Cynthia might return but I don't see her returning until much later on this saga
    Well, in the grandscheme of BWn, it may be filler, but in the traditional sense, it's not.. So if he just said: "If we look at episodes that have importance towards the BWn-plot, then we can see a pattern of: Plot, relief, plot, relief, plot, relief, starting from the second episode onwards." Then there would've been no issue of 'that's not a filler!', or 'it is a filler!'.. -.-

Cynthia again? No, please give us Alder at this point. No need for the Sinnoh Champion to save Unova yet again.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    No, in the beginning of the Archeops episode the narrator clearly states that Ash and co. find themselves in Sanyo(Striaton) city and visit professor Fennel and Juniper. I don't know how or why. But that's what they tell us.

EDIT: Listened to the episode again and with my faint skills of Japanese I think the narrator might actually just say that they meet up with Fennel whom they've met in Striaton before. That'd make more sense. The subs how ever do say that they find themselves in Striaton and meet up with them.
    The second option would definitely make a lot more sense.. And the dub is known to stuff up commonly.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

N jumps into the team plasma truck?
    I laughed so hard at that.
    and there is a calender with N on it? LEMME SEE ♥♥♥
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Well, in the grandscheme of BWn, it may be filler, but in the traditional sense, it's not.. So if he just said: "If we look at episodes that have importance towards the BWn-plot, then we can see a pattern of: Plot, relief, plot, relief, plot, relief, starting from the second episode onwards." Then there would've been no issue of 'that's not a filler!', or 'it is a filler!'.. -.-

Cynthia again? No, please give us Alder at this point. No need for the Sinnoh Champion to save Unova yet again.. -.-
    I am not sure what you are trying to say, but the Cheren episode isn't a filler, thus making his argument invalid. I also doubt that we'll be seeing the pattern non-filler, filler, non-filler the whole saga just because it happens to be that way with the 4th until the 8th episode.

Finally, I mentioned Cynthia because Janovy brought her up. And just because I think she might appear doesn't mean I want her to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdant View Post
    I am not sure what you are trying to say, but the Cheren episode isn't a filler, thus making his argument invalid. I also doubt that we'll be seeing the pattern non-filler, filler, non-filler the whole saga just because it happens to be that way with the 4th until the 8th episode.
    They will keep saying its a filler for their argument sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    N jumps into the team plasma truck?
    I laughed so hard at that.
    and there is a calender with N on it? LEMME SEE ♥♥♥
    We learn something new everyday I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    They will keep saying its a filler for their argument sake.
    I suppose you're right. Time to leave this whole 'filler or no filler' debate be then.

Angie should return with her seviper.

Maybe a small chance of TRio interfering or at least plotting
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

N takes Pokemon attacks like a boss...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Why are they still showing Cheren on there? Will he be returning?

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    Why are they still showing Cheren on there? Will he be returning?
    Na, it's some weirdo ranking system of the guys of pokemon lol.

Is that scene with Ash talking to the TRio in this episode?

edit: nope, nm.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Waiting ranking pokemon guys? SO DID N WIN? <33?
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast