Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 526 to 550 of 628

Thread: BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

  1. #526
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,791

    Default

    If there's a lot of battling in this episode, I may watch it. The preview looks promising.

    breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

  2. #527
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    4,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kickachu View Post
    Shouldn't we not get our hopes up of ash catching braviary because he might be helping it calm down and thats all. Also remember the other episdoes where we thought Ash would catch a pokemon but he didn't.
    Would be awesome!I always wanted Ash with one.But I kinda doubt it.Though,catching it,healing it and training it would later serve as proof in N's eyes that he's a good trainer and that trainer can be caring and etc etc melodrama...

  3. #528
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,421

    Default

    Ok no one is catching the bird except maybe N guys, this episode has nothing to do with Ash.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  4. #529
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,644

    Default

    I don't see why Satoshi should catch Wargle, he has a Lizardon that's appearing soon and already okay-ishly seen bird on his team. Another thing is if this Wargle will become more attached to N, I'd want N to catch it. However Wargle would probably want to be N's but N would reject it due to having a no Pokemon catch philosophy which could cause Satoshi-tachi to question N's methods and consider his way of thinking. This time in a positive light, they've already seen his distaste for battling in his debut ep. The thing I like about N is he's a character who really let's you choose your own side in a sense, who you can look at from another view. Obviously the audience should be rooting for Satoshi-tachi, but in-game it makes you think. He has a different opinion on how Pokemon should be treated and handled and shows some more dimensions than the typical fangirl magnet character. There's promise and potential to see more depth added to his character.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 14th February 2013 at 11:42 PM.

  5. #530
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I don't see why Satoshi should catch Wargle, he has a Lizardon that's appearing soon and already okay-ishly seen bird on his team. Another thing is if this Wargle will become more attached to N, I'd want N to catch it. However Wargle would probably want to be N's but N would reject it due to having a no Pokemon catch philosophy which could cause Satoshi-tachi to question N's methods and consider his way of thinking. This time in a positive light, they've already seen his distaste for battling in his debut ep. The thing I like about N is he's a character who really let's you choose your own side in a sense, who you can look at from another view. Obviously the audience should be rooting for Satoshi-tachi, but in-game it makes you think. He has a different opinion on how Pokemon should be treated and handled and shows some more dimensions than the typical fangirl magnet character. There's promise and potential to see more depth added to his character.
    The only reason people still want Ash to catch the bird is because they don't like Unfezant and won't let it go -_-...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  6. #531

    Default

    This episode looks good! Love seeing shots of N cuddling a Pokemon. Favorite human + favorite Gen V Pokemon = awesome

  7. #532
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Actually excited for this episode it looks pretty good from all the episodes we've seen in Best wishes so far

  8. #533
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ok no one is catching the bird except maybe N guys, this episode has nothing to do with Ash.
    Only thing N is catching is a slash in his back.

  9. #534
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Only thing N is catching is a slash in his back.
    No where has N stated that he has no pokemon or has no interest in catching pokemon. All he said was that he hates battling.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  10. #535
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    592

    Default

    i wanted ash to have a braviery on his team from the beginning..but instead we had the chicken/roaster that's barely had any screen time and a handful of battles
    its such an awesome pokemon (eagles are my favorite birds) and it should be showcased more

  11. #536
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    but instead we had the chicken/roaster that's barely had any screen time and a handful of battles
    and you think Braviary would of been treated any better because?

  12. #537
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    and you think Braviary would of been treated any better because?
    And I have the two guides and there's no way you can get a Braviary early in the game (except BW2). So even if Ash had it, it's a HM slave, we don't use them much ourselves.

  13. #538
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    and you think Braviary would of been treated any better because?
    Maybe because it's more popular. But I don't think anyone will get Braviary.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  14. #539
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I don't see why Satoshi should catch Wargle, he has a Lizardon that's appearing soon and already okay-ishly seen bird on his team. Another thing is if this Wargle will become more attached to N, I'd want N to catch it. However Wargle would probably want to be N's but N would reject it due to having a no Pokemon catch philosophy which could cause Satoshi-tachi to question N's methods and consider his way of thinking. This time in a positive light, they've already seen his distaste for battling in his debut ep. The thing I like about N is he's a character who really let's you choose your own side in a sense, who you can look at from another view. Obviously the audience should be rooting for Satoshi-tachi, but in-game it makes you think. He has a different opinion on how Pokemon should be treated and handled and shows some more dimensions than the typical fangirl magnet character. There's promise and potential to see more depth added to his character.
    Nah, it's not as if you can complete the game without opposing him, or his ideals/truths... The game forces you to fight, the game forces (kinda) you to catch pokemon, and it doesn't even let you release all your pokemon.. The only game that remotely lets you think about N's ideals/truths is the Ranger series.. -.-

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    No where has N stated that he has no pokemon or has no interest in catching pokemon. All he said was that he hates battling.
    And that he basically uses whatever friends he comes upon while travelling..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  15. #540
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kickachu View Post
    Shouldn't we not get our hopes up of ash catching braviary because he might be helping it calm down and thats all. Also remember the other episdoes where we thought Ash would catch a pokemon but he didn't.
    Who wants Ash to get Braviary? He already has one unused bird!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    The only reason people still want Ash to catch the bird is because they don't like Unfezant and won't let it go -_-...
    People hate Unfezant? Why? What did she do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    i wanted ash to have a braviery on his team from the beginning..but instead we had the chicken/roaster that's barely had any screen time and a handful of battles
    its such an awesome pokemon (eagles are my favorite birds) and it should be showcased more
    Well, I like Unfezant because it's different from the normal Hawk/Owl/Predatory bird he gets.
    BTW, she's a Pheasant.
    Last edited by blob; 15th February 2013 at 4:23 PM.

  16. #541
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blob View Post
    Who wants Ash to get Braviary? He already has one unused bird!



    People hate Unfezant? Why? What did she do?



    Well, I like Unfezant because it's different from the normal Hawk/Owl/Predatory bird he gets.
    BTW, she's a Pheasant.
    Apparently she is boring(writers fault) and too generic looking.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  17. #542
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Apparently she is boring(writers fault) and too generic looking.
    Well, they didn't really go for a consistent dynamic with her. As a Pidove she was a bit dense, and easily scared/uncertain, and as a Tranquil that just vanished, and when she fully evolved, none of her 'personality' remained.. So yeah.. She became stale.

    I don't think that is the birds fault though.. That's the writers fault.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  18. #543
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    So does N start travelling with Ash, Iris and Cilan following on from this episode onward?

    Hmm... I'm thinking N should have joined Ash, Iris and Cilan from the start but I'm fine with it just as long as he does for awhile or at least a couple of episodes. :/

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  19. #544
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Well, they didn't really go for a consistent dynamic with her. As a Pidove she was a bit dense, and easily scared/uncertain, and as a Tranquil that just vanished, and when she fully evolved, none of her 'personality' remained.. So yeah.. She became stale.

    I don't think that is the birds fault though.. That's the writers fault.
    Exactly lol, that's what I said.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  20. #545
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,644

    Default

    I don't dislike Kenharou, I just think, like all birds Satoshi has caught outside of Yorunozuku due to its Psychic traits, she's incredibly boring. Probably doesn't help that I think Kenharou's design is ugly. Regardless I like seeing her get screen time and battles and don't see a point in Satoshi catching a Wargle when it seems more connected to N and Satoshi has enough Pokemon as it is, on top of having a returning masculine, male flyer in the form of Lizardon. There really is no need, I thought the fact that she was the first girl bird would make her stand-out but it doesn't really nor does her extremely cookie-cutter move set.


    Anyway, I wonder if this episode will showcase N's mass hatred for catching Pokemon. That being said, Doryuzu and Pikachu VS. Zangoose and Habunake will be the highlight of the episode for me if done correctly.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 15th February 2013 at 10:17 PM.

  21. #546

    Default

    I don't see Ash catching any thing this episode, just becoming friends with it and helping it out from Team Plasma like he would with any other Pokemon. N starts traveling with them? Thought he'd just randomly show up at times, hope we see when Ash and N's conflict starts with all this. The preview for the episode has me excited.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  22. #547
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Exactly lol, that's what I said.
    No it's not, you said she was boring, I said that she didn't start of as a drone, but slowly developed into that. Yes she's boring now, but it hasn't always been like that. What you said is basically stating that she has been boring from the start. There's a difference, otherwise I wouldn't have posted

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I don't see Ash catching any thing this episode, just becoming friends with it and helping it out from Team Plasma like he would with any other Pokemon. N starts traveling with them? Thought he'd just randomly show up at times, hope we see when Ash and N's conflict starts with all this. The preview for the episode has me excited.
    Well, there's two episodes missing, but we know he's on cast for BWn6-9, so yeah..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  23. #548
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,526

    Default

    This episode looks interesting. I doubt any team changes will happen but hopefully N reveals one of his pokemon

  24. #549
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    This episode looks interesting. I doubt any team changes will happen but hopefully N reveals one of his pokemon
    I don't think he has any. it kinda goes against what he believes in

  25. #550
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Mind your business
    Posts
    1,319

    Default

    This episode looks interesting. It's nice to see N in a more action filled episode.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •