Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Is that good ranting

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I hope this episode get's higher ratings then the last TP episode. Colress vs Looker only got a 4.4.
    You do know ratings have nothing to do with the content of an episode and 4.4 is a perfectly good rating for an episode. Most episode ratings are on coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    You do know ratings have nothing to do with the content of an episode and 4.4 is a perfectly good rating for an episode. Most episode ratings are on coincidence.
    I don't think JKen is trying to say it got 4.4 because of the quality. When it comes to the ratings, I think they are really good. How many children's shows do you know of in the United States that gets over 4 million viewers other than maybe SpongeBob on occasion?

..So any new information about this episode? ;_;
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    Can you wait until Thursday? We don't want them to spoil the whole episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I don't think JKen is trying to say it got 4.4 because of the quality. When it comes to the ratings, I think they are really good. How many children's shows do you know of in the United States that gets over 4 million viewers other than maybe SpongeBob on occasion?
    You can't really compare American ratings to Japanese ratings, the former is measured on a Nielsen System of ratings and is vastly different. Not to mention Spongebob's high ratings stem solely from the fact Nick is the most popular children's network in America and is advertised quite a lot merchandising and cartoon wise. I know quite a lot of children's shows that get over 4.0 in America that aren't Spongebob. Spongebob isn't the sole factor that's able to accomplish that regularly.

You can't really compare American ratings to Japanese ratings, the former is measured on a Nielsen System of ratings and is vastly different. Not to mention Spongebob's high ratings stem solely from the fact Nick is the most popular children's network in America and is advertised quite a lot merchandising and cartoon wise. I know quite a lot of children's shows that get over 4.0 in America that aren't Spongebob. Spongebob isn't the sole factor that's able to accomplish that regularly.
    How does Pokémon do against Cartoon Network's other shows? Is it usually one of CN's highest rated shows?

How does Pokémon do against Cartoon Network's other shows? Is it usually one of CN's highest rated shows?
    I think it is one of CN's highest rated shows, but the Pokemon anime's ratings in the US have continued to drop with each series. CN's programs these days are generally...less than stellar, though, IMO.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 19th February 2013 at 12:08 AM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Is there anything left to know though? I think we've got a pretty good idea of what's happening in this episode, although nothing really stands out in my opinion. N is finally getting some decent screen-time which is great, but it seems like most people are more interested in Braviary than the titular character. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    it seems like most people are more interested in Braviary than the titular character. What a shame.
    You think? I'm looking more forward to N than anything else we know about this episode.

It does good for a Saturday Morning Cartoon, that's more than acceptable. It's ratings aren't as big as something like Adventure Time or Regular Show due to the different timeslot but Pokemon does perfectly good.

It does good for a Saturday Morning Cartoon, that's more than acceptable. It's ratings aren't as big as something like Adventure Time or Regular Show due to the different timeslot but Pokemon does perfectly good.
    It's been going down each series in terms of ratings, but that's to be expected when a show has been running for 15+ years by now. XD.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Well I for one am definitely looking forward to Braviary primarily, since he's one of my favorites, but certainly wouldn't say I'm disregarding the rest of the episode just for his appearance.

WRONG. I'm way more interested in N <33 Braviary is awesome but N omg is the best.

Hey look, Pikachu is gonna evolve cuz Ash did the call out lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Uh no. Pikachu can only evolve using thunderstone.

No, Pikachu can evolve through the power of FRIENDSHIP!

I hope something happens in this episode I still want to see who will get the first capture of 2013
    Unova -
    Kalos

Omega Ruby Team

Quote Originally Posted by kickachu View Post
    I hope something happens in this episode I still want to see who will get the first capture of 2013
    Probably Tricia, the new companion of Ash in Region 6.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    No, Pikachu can evolve through the power of FRIENDSHIP!
    Forget evolution friendship can raise the dead in the pokeverse.

Also this ep is going to be bad because pikachu is going to humiliate another evil team.

wait who? where did you get that from?

there might be a chance for ash to make a capture in this episode I can feel it remember i when Ash caught gligar even though most of us knew that would happen and Palpitoad when trip was trying to catch it ash got in the way and it escaped and by the next episode ash got a palpitoad of his own so there still might be a chance for ash to catch braviary after saving it from team plasma
    Unova -
    Kalos

Omega Ruby Team

Quote Originally Posted by kickachu View Post
    there might be a chance for ash to make a capture in this episode I can feel it remember i when Ash caught gligar even though most of us knew that would happen and Palpitoad when trip was trying to catch it ash got in the way and it escaped and by the next episode ash got a palpitoad of his own so there still might be a chance for ash to catch braviary after saving it from team plasma
    True.. I just find it pointless for Ash to have one at this point. I'd rather see some sort of development for some of Ash's other pokemon.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

And the sarcasm escapes you -.-.....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Oh, poor N... He's in the shadows by now, isn’t looking very impressive at the moment apart from being able to bring out any Pokemon around the area. :/

I notice not much talk about N here too and after all this is "Episode N" but yeah, I get why others would be more interested in other things with the amount of news we got. Oh, well...

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast