Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Oh yea. I forgot about them. But, weren't they separated from N?
    Well the sage in the games said that half choose to follow N and the rest Ghetis so the anime could do a variation.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well the sage in the games said that half choose to follow N and the rest Ghetis so the anime could do a variation.
    It's more like a small fraction follows N and the rest follows Ghetsis.

I'm thinking N is the leader of a hippie band that sings songs about freeing Pokemon.

Yea, that seems like a good choice. I remember N didn't have much to do with Plasma in the games. The only thing he did that I can remember was protect the player from Ghetsis and Kyurem. So seeing him do this is anew.

It's just anime coincidence.

Like how Ash and co always seem to arrive at a place just when the action is about to happen. Every single time.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    It's just anime coincidence.

Like how Ash and co always seem to arrive at a place just when the action is about to happen. Every single time.
    Because Ash is the Chosen One. (O.O) Dun dun dunnnnnnnn!!! xD

I don't see any captures happening here. Braviary will likely be used as a plot device to show N's beliefs when Braviary gets attached to him but he decides to not catch it. Then Braviary is sad and Ash argues that pokemon do want o be caught and become friends.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I don't see any captures happening here. Braviary will likely be used as a plot device to show N's beliefs when Braviary gets attached to him but he decides to not catch it. Then Braviary is sad and Ash argues that pokemon do want o be caught and become friends.
    Or Cilan will catch it.

huehuehuehue

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Or Cilan will catch it.

huehuehuehue
    Nah, Cilan will just be sassy as usual and make comments at N's ability to talk to pokemon. fufufufu

That preview....

N is taking the whole defending Pokemon thing to a whole new level....The Super Saiyan Ash kind of level....

I'm glad we're getting more N. I wonder if his is part of a two-parter? Probably not. They'll save the 2-parter for the final Plasma episode.
    Last edited by diakyu; 30th January 2013 at 3:08 AM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

PERFECT!

I wonder if this episode, if it does turn out to be entirely just a flashback, if it has anything to do with N's flashback with Reshiram.

Like maybe, after rescuing Braviary, he came back to rescue Reshiram but then it flew away and burnt s*** up.

Edit: Zomg, I'm a Champion, again

I also think there's a high possibility for Ash to catch the Braviary from this episode. You see, Braviary is one of the Pokemon from this Generation that I have seen as worthy member of Ash's team from the beginning.

His description says: "For the sake of its friends, this brave warrior of the sky will not stop battling, even if injured". Ash will surely do the same thing. Yeah, I'm sure N will protest against the idea of catching Pokemon if Ash tries to do it; but let's face it, that's not Ash's usual style. I mean, he has captures a lot of Pokemon, but most of them chose follow him freely and let theirselves to be captured. Sometimes, they still wanted to battle to be sure Ash was worthy of them; but yet, they let themselves to be capture in the end. In Unova, most of Ash's Pokemon did this: Oshawott, Tepig, Krokorok, Sewaddle, Snivy and Roggenrola (the last two with a battle). So, if Braviary sees that Ash's "warrior spirit" matchs with his, he could possibly choose to go with Ash freely; which I'm sure it will surprise N because of Ash's ability to make Pokemon follow him, even by giving up their freedom. I'm sure something like that it could also happen when Charizard will return; since even after letting him go freely, Ash and Charizard's bond is so strong that he returned with his old trainer when he needs him most.

I'm pretty sure this capture can happen, and I hope it will happen. Ash needs to capture at least one new Pokemon each season (52 episodes), and Charizard's return can't count as a "catch".

See thats the problem I have with how they will portray N. I thought by the time of BW2 (with neo TP) that he was generally apathetic to Pokemon capture?

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    See thats the problem I have with how they will portray N. I thought by the time of BW2 (with neo TP) that he was generally apathetic to Pokemon capture?
    I don't see how anybody could care about how they portray N at this point. At this point it isn't clear which direction the animé will fully take, so however they portray him will be how it will fit into the story. There's no need to worry about 'in BW2 this', and 'in BW1 that', because this is the animé for gods sake and N will just get milked like heck just like how Oshawott will never ever evolve.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Ugh the Braviary crap again -_-....get over it and enjoy the Unfezant yo!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Yah, more Ash and N interactions =]
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

N needs to catch it so he can fly around on one. Would make sense since Unova is the USA and Braviery is an eagle. Eagle means freedom and N is freeing Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    Well it seems like he's a combination of both BW and BW2 N from the games as he got worked up when Ash said his goal was to be a Pokémon Master.

Ugh the Braviary crap again -_-....get over it and enjoy the Unfezant yo!!
    they won't settle until the episode airs lol
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Whoa, N is carrying a Braviary? Isn't that thing huge?

Well, I guess if a small Pidgey/Spearow can carry a big human, a small human can carry a big bird.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post

Well, I guess if a small Pidgey/Spearow can carry a big human, a small human can carry a big bird.
    N seems to be superhuman in the anime.

Calling Water Pokemon with his MIND, having access to spy gadgets, carrying a Braviary, what's next?

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    Actually, that was just my interpretation. Literally, it says he's just "taking it to (insert the place he's taking it to here)", but since you can't write this in English without actually mentioning the place he's taking it to, I had to improvise a bit. I mean, the thing is hurt, so he's probably carrying it, right?

I don't see any captures happening here.
    I thought that was sort of obvious given that Braviary spent so much time with N and not Ash or one of his friends. The only attachment it could have is with N, but we all know N doesn't want to own any Pokemon. But I guess I'm not too surprised that capture speculations were started over Braviary; it's a pattern that we've seen since the dawn of time the anime. And I still remember how popular Braviary was when it was first introduced; I believe some people wanted Ash to release Unfezant so he could get the cooler bird instead. Seems those desires still linger.

This is awesome episode

Quote Originally Posted by STICKTOPIA View Post
    they won't settle until the episode airs lol
    Trust me it won't end till Unova ends lol.

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast