Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Yes because Castelia is the only city in Unova that will have a sewer system in the anime.
    But it is the only city in this anime shown to have a sewer system.

Plus, the OP showed Castelia and Team Plasma causing destruction so it's highly likely that some action will take place there.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    But it is the only city in this anime shown to have a sewer system.
    Ah how you forget The Mystery Menace?

Or did you mean in Unova/Best Wishes/5th gen?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Ah how you forget The Mystery Menace?

Or did you mean in Unova/Best Wishes/5th gen?
    Ah sorry, I should have been more clear. Yeah, I meant Best Wishes. ^^

Its probably just based in Virbank since the gang is there at least for the episode after. If we get more on Plasma's overall plan it should be an enjoyable episode. Even if that city is Castelia in the opening and it involves Plasma and some kind of appearance for Genesect, wouldn't that not happen to around April or May since the film it stars in doesn't get released to June/July. I wouldn't mind seeing TRio involved in this ep to see what we can expect with this team rivalry if it still goes ahead in a decent way.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

I think Castelia City will be the setting for the Genesect plot, or at least the introduction.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I think Castelia City will be the setting for the Genesect plot, or at least the introduction.
    Or Black City.

interesting
    looking foward what they want do with weargle
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

Quote Originally Posted by k6666 View Post
    interesting
    looking foward what they want do with weargle
    Good question one would assume after being freed it would fly off for safety.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

About Virbank's location, it makes sense to think that Ash&co took mass transit or something offscreen to get there. No need to walk all the time, heck, even in the games there's train and air travel that's severely truncated onscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Or Black City.
    Black City would be a whole lot more enjoyable than Castelia City

Maybe Ash and the gang are participating in the Black Skyscraper Competition and it's interrupted when TP bombs it =P

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Black City would be a whole lot more enjoyable than Castelia City

Maybe Ash and the gang are participating in the Black Skyscraper Competition and it's interrupted when TP bombs it =P
    I don't think they will go to Black City. Isn't it a game exclusive location?

Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
    I don't think they will go to Black City. Isn't it a game exclusive location?
    It is. And judging by what they did with Opelucid (where they made it generic instead of opting for one unique choice of look as in the games), I doubt we'll see Black City or White Forest. People will have to settle for Castelia which is the most logical choice.

After all, that two-parter needs to be aired.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    After all, that two-parter needs to be aired.
    Finally xD

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    Team Plasma are starting a new plan in the Castelia sewers, and that's what N is trying to stop. And since Castelia isn't far from Virbank, it's a given that Ash and co. will return there.
    I don't know if this is confirmed or not, but in which case, they would've made the travelling pattern into:
    - Nuvema Town
    - Route 17/P2 lab
    - Aspertia City
    - Floccesy Town
    - Floccesy Ranch
    - Route 20
    - Virbank Complex
    - Castelia City/Unity Tower?

Makes sense, and then they go through the desert again, and up to Nimbasa and Lostlorn Forest, and White Forest afterwards? Then we have Black City in the movie! xD Then we go to Undella Town once again, through Reversal Mountain and up to Lentimas Town where the TP-plot will culminate and where Ash will have one more tournament and will leave by airplane. DONE DEAL!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I don't know if this is confirmed or not, but in which case, they would've made the travelling pattern into:
    - Nuvema Town
    - Route 17/P2 lab
    - Aspertia City
    - Floccesy Town
    - Floccesy Ranch
    - Route 20
    - Virbank Complex

Makes sense, and then they go through the desert again, and up to Nimbasa and Lostlorn Forest, and White Forest afterwards? Then we have Black City in the movie! xD Then we go to Undella Town once again, through Reversal Mountain and up to Lentimas Town where the TP-plot will culminate and where Ash will have one more tournament and will leave by airplane. DONE DEAL!
    Wouldn't mind if that happens. Actually. They can also show Marvelous Bridge on the way. although I do think that they will go back to Striaton City on the way back so that Ash and Cilan leave Unova through Nuvema Town where he came in from.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Wouldn't mind if that happens. Actually. They can also show Marvelous Bridge on the way. although I do think that they will go back to Striaton City on the way back so that Ash and Cilan leave Unova through Nuvema Town where he came in from.
    I was kinda thinking, and even though I myself wrote that post, I still think that Dragonspiral Tower should appear in the animé as well.. I can't imagine Best Wishes ending without both it, and Giant Chasm not having been covered at all. I just can't. I've come to terms with the fact that Best Wishes is undoubtably the worst written story since Kanto, but even Kanto had a face off against Mewtwo in the correct area in one way or another. Team Plasma should at one point be dealt with in either of those aforementioned locations, or otherwise it wouldn't make any sense.

I believe in the fact that we will only make it to BWn28 at this point, perhaps 2 more and will have 22 places left to visit in 22 episodes. But I'm roling with 20.

Undoubtably, this means that two episodes will be dealing with the departures of Iris and Cilan. Leaving 18 episodes.

I suspect there to be one last tournament, because Ash needs to win SOMETHING in this region, so that's another four episodes: 14 left.

If there are fourteen episodes left, then that really limits the places that can be seen from this point on. Perhaps the Kanto-fair lasts two episodes? Then that means 13 episodes left!

1. Lostlorn Forest
    2. Marvelous Bridge
    3. White Forest
    4. Black City
    5. Reversal Mountain
    6. Lentimas Town
    7. Giant Chasm
    8. Dragonspiral Tower
    9. Moors of Icirrus
    10. Strange House
    11. Tubeline Bridge
    12. Village Bridge
    13. Plasma Frigate?

Just saying, we're getting a very poor showing out of Unova eitherway.. Because there's no way they'll be able to include every location posted above anymore.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

What if N traveled with Ash in generation 6? Eh? ;D That would be fun wouldn't it ? :3
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

1. Lostlorn Forest
    2. Marvelous Bridge
    3. White Forest
    4. Black City
    5. Reversal Mountain
    6. Lentimas Town
    7. Giant Chasm
    8. Dragonspiral Tower
    9. Moors of Icirrus
    10. Strange House
    11. Tubeline Bridge
    12. Village Bridge
    13. Plasma Frigate?

Just saying, we're getting a very poor showing out of Unova eitherway.. Because there's no way they'll be able to include every location posted above anymore.
    It's possible if they combined some locations in one episode. (Lentimas Town and Strange House, Plasma Frigate could show up somewhere at any of the locations)

I really do wonder what the plan is here, I mean after N meets Ash.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I really do wonder what the plan is here, I mean after N meets Ash.
    They help N free the Braviary and escape TP and episode ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    They help N free the Braviary and escape TP and episode ends.
    But N does that by himself. Does he get recaptured??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

- Nuvema Town
    - Route 17/P2 lab
    - Aspertia City
    - Floccesy Town
    - Floccesy Ranch
    - Route 20
    - Virbank Complex

Boys, they teleported to Striaton city for episode 39 while they were on their way to Nimbasa from Castelia. I think the writers can just throw them anywhere they want at any time if they feel like it lol.

And what's this concern about locations anyway? I rather they focused on the characters, Pokemon, mains, rivals, villains, any of them. (Of course they can focus on a character while they're in a new location, hey I'm just saiyan)
    Last edited by Rohanator; 5th February 2013 at 9:32 PM.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    What if N traveled with Ash in generation 6? Eh? ;D That would be fun wouldn't it ? :3
    I don't think that will happen. Right after this saga is over with, N will probably unite with Reshiram and fly off somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    But N does that by himself. Does he get recaptured??
    I think it's Ahs and co helping N fend off against the Team Plasma grunts after he saves Braviary and it's still to weak to fly away.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Boys, they teleported to Striaton city for episode 39 while they were on their way to Nimbasa from Castelia. I think the writers can just throw them anywhere they want at any time if they feel like it lol.

And what's this concern about locations anyway? I rather they focused on the characters, Pokemon, mains, rivals, villains, any of them. (Of course they can focus on a character while they're in a new location, hey I'm just saiyan)
    They were in Nimbasa "Town"(Not Nimbasa City) as of BW039, which is an anime only location
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast