Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Does N has any Pokemon in this series?

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Does N has any Pokemon in this series?
    No. The most that will happen is him calling upon Pokemon nearby to help out in dire situations.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I think it's Ahs and co helping N fend off against the Team Plasma grunts after he saves Braviary and it's still to weak to fly away.
    Oh, I thought N meets the gang at a pokemon center and he already has Braviary with him.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

New Summary?

2/21 #114(#30)「N再び!ウォーグル救出作戦!!」
    世界征服を企むプラズマ団。彼らが、水面下で進めている作戦のため、団員たちが実験用に捕獲し た
    「ゆうもうポケモン」ウォーグルを運んでいると、突然Nが現れ、トラックに飛び込んできた。
    ≫脚本=武上純希 演出・絵コンテ=うえだしげる 作画監督=緒方厚

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Boys, they teleported to Striaton city for episode 39 while they were on their way to Nimbasa from Castelia. I think the writers can just throw them anywhere they want at any time if they feel like it lol.

And what's this concern about locations anyway? I rather they focused on the characters, Pokemon, mains, rivals, villains, any of them. (Of course they can focus on a character while they're in a new location, hey I'm just saiyan)
    Thirtynine? That was Archeops episode.. And it did not happen in Striaton City. And if you mean the fishing episode that was postponed and was aired in that slot, that would've been Castelia City, not Striaton, and all mentions of it being Castelia City were removed.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    New Summary?

Lets hope so! :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    What if N traveled with Ash in generation 6? Eh? ;D That would be fun wouldn't it ? :3
    While I'd love this, Pokemon will likely re start over again with new sidsekick characters and new villains, only characters still here will be Ash and Pikachu and maybe Team Rocket's Jessie/James/Meowth.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

New Summary?

Team Plasma is bent on world domination. (something about) Meanwhile, there is a laboratory for underground operations for which the gang gets captured (Which I think they are referring to Colress or Ghetsis, not sure). And then N appears out of nowhere.

(*sweatdrops*, okay I'm JUST learning this stuff. so pleaaaseee don't laugh)
    岩根雅明=♡

Its not impossible ;D if ash kept Charizard and N went with ash to generation 6 the shows ratings will go sky high ;D
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    Its not impossible ;D if ash kept Charizard and N went with ash to generation 6 the shows ratings will go sky high ;D
    And toy sales would plummet. The latter is more imporant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Team Plasma is bent on world domination. (something about) Meanwhile, there is a laboratory for underground operations for which the gang gets captured (Which I think they are referring to Colress or Ghetsis, not sure). And then N appears out of nowhere.

From what you translated, it seems interesting. I hope it happens. But, if only one of them carried a brick. They would have never been captured. *Shakes head*

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    From what you translated, it seems interesting. I hope it happens. But, if only one of them carried a brick. They would have never been captured. *Shakes head*
    True. Then again, I'm only just learning this stiff but I agree.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post

So.. Team Plasma wants World Domination, meanwhile Ash and Co get caught by Team Plasma and are shipped to their underground lab, where Colress/Ghetsis are? And then N comes in and saves them and Braviary? Colress/Ghetsis will probably go: "N! We're looking for you!!"
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Has anyone noticed the pattern in terms of plot vs filler episodes?

Episode 2 - N
    Episode 3 - Filler (nothing plot-significant)
    Episode 4 - Team Plasma
    Episode 5 - Filler (same as 3)
    Episode 6 - N/Team Plasma
    Episode 7 - Filler (same as 5)
    Episode 8 - Charizard VS Dragonite, Oak

It's like after each plot-related episode we get a relief, filler-like type of episode. xD

Fillers are probably cheaper to make and can promote more cute pokemons than non filllers. Although the ep we got today shows cute pokemon must play enormous roles in absolutely eveerything with the writers giving them as much power as possible to make them useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post

Episode 2 - N
    Episode 4 - Team Plasma

It's like after each plot-related episode we get a relief, filler-like type of episode. xD
    Episode 3 introduced Cheren. For all we know he might play a more important role later on this saga

Quote Originally Posted by Verdant View Post
    Episode 3 introduced Cheren. For all we know he might play a more important role later on this saga
    He might, but right now, he doesn't. And to be honest, it's far more likely that Cynthia will return. xD

He might, but right now, he doesn't. And to be honest, it's far more likely that Cynthia will return. xD
    Seems like we disagree about episode 3 being a filler or not then, but it doesn't matter.

Cynthia might return but I don't see her returning until much later on this saga

It doesn't really matter if he is going to be important or not, its not a filler, its an introduction of a Rival/Gym Leader from the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    It doesn't really matter if he is going to be important or not, its not a filler, its an introduction of a Rival/Gym Leader from the games.
    In my opinion, filler is an episode that doesn't impact the plot whatsoever.

Cheren debuted, sure, but will his debut mean anything to the plot? Maybe. However, right now it doesn't.

Poor N I'm amused to see Seviper and Zangoose, natural enemies, fighting along. Looking forward to this episode, N and TP episodes will be highlights of this arc for me.

In my opinion, filler is an episode that doesn't impact the plot whatsoever.

Cheren debuted, sure, but will his debut mean anything to the plot? Maybe. However, right now it doesn't.
    Doesn't matter. A game character debut still makes an episode non filler. So I'm guessing that by your logic, any episode that introduced a gym leader prior to Ash battling them is filler. Except this time, Ash did battle one.

I guess Ash vs Bertha was filler as well. Nothing that happened there influenced the plot.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Doesn't matter. A game character debut still makes an episode non filler. So I'm guessing that by your logic, any episode that introduced a gym leader prior to Ash battling them is filler. Except this time, Ash did battle one.

I guess Ash vs Bertha was filler as well. Nothing that happened there influenced the plot.
    When did filler automatically mean bad? Just because 95% are doesn't mean they have to be bad.

New Summary?

So has this been translated yet??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Episode 2 - N
    Episode 4 - Team Plasma

I will say this. The pacing of this saga is absolutely incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    So has this been translated yet??
    You seriously need to read the thread titles...

Random : PokéRadar

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast