Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

I hope this episode washes out the bad taste today's episode left. It surely looks helluva lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I hope this episode washes out the bad taste today's episode left. It surely looks helluva lot better.
    This episode has a lot of stuff going for it
    - Plasma
    - N
    - interesting pokemon
    - relates to the overall plot
    - hopefully a decent battle (Pikachu & Excadrill vs Zangoose & Serviper)

Potential Pikachu and Excadrill vs Zangoose and Seviper has promise. N being here is cool too, hopefully they build up more on N and Ash's conflicting ideals here a little bit, even if the latter is helping out.

Getting a big feeling that Ash is catching Braviary here.....
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by crawdauntpro View Post
    Getting a big feeling that Ash is catching Braviary here.....
    it's possible but it might also want to go with N.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    it's possible but it might also want to go with N.
    I would have thought that too if it hadn't have been for today's preview showing Ash calming Braviary down and having the heart-to-heart with him?
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by crawdauntpro View Post
    I would have thought that too if it hadn't have been for today's preview showing Ash calming Braviary down and having the heart-to-heart with him?
    I hope you're right and he does catch it but I'm still skeptical.For the moment i'm still going to predict he won't catch it.

This episode looks really good. And I mean that. N being cornered in the forest by Seviper and Zangoose looks intense, and the battle with Pikachu and Excadrill should be great.
    AS

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 1
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

FC: 4356 - 0171 - 9340
    Friend Safari: Normal (Lillipup, Audino, & Ditto)

YAY, Plot again!

Quick, its where's Waldo with Iris and Dento in the preview, they seem to have vanished for a good portion of the episode.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Ooh, I'm looking forward to this episode! It looks so cool, yep, like others are saying its a pretty action packed episode.

Lol, just by watching the preview you could tell N needs to own at least one Pokemon or is he just going to jump infront of attacks all the time? At least call out for Pokemon to help... >>;

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Ooh, I'm looking forward to this episode! It looks so cool, yep, like others are saying its a pretty action packed episode.

Lol, just by watching the preview you could tell N needs to own at least one Pokemon or is he just going to jump infront of attacks all the time? At least call out for Pokemon to help... >>;
    yeah well if he keeps jumping infront of attacks it either means he enjoys pain or has very good medical insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    nice preview seems like and action filled episode. . ..
    and Braviary seems to call some bird friends in the moment when Ash is holding him back.
    Frankly, it's starting to feel like one of those "Godzilla Trailer" traps where they lure you into a bad show with a good preview.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

Really? I haven't watched it but this seems like a standar TR plot device episode, which apparently most of you guys like, I had the impression you liked it too as for me, its going to be boring watching probably but Dragonite is there making the episode awesome.

Aw Braviary why you cry?

I know there's zero evidence against it however I think it would be so cool if Braviary turns out to be a Zoroark. That wuld be an awesome plot twist and first major surprise the anime has actually managed to not spoil since Palpitoad and Stunfisk. But it is wishful thinking I know.
    As for Ash getting Braviary? Nah, not with Charizard returning in the following episode. I would love it to happen naturally, but would rather see Palpitoad evolve.
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Quote Originally Posted by MechaBulba View Post
    Aw Braviary why you cry?

I know there's zero evidence against it however I think it would be so cool if Braviary turns out to be a Zoroark. That wuld be an awesome plot twist and first major surprise the anime has actually managed to not spoil since Palpitoad and Stunfisk. But it is wishful thinking I know.
    As for Ash getting Braviary? Nah, not with Charizard returning in the following episode. I would love it to happen naturally, but would rather see Palpitoad evolve.
    Fixed...

I agree, I never saw Ash getting Braviary anyway, and with Charizard, I doubt it will get any screentime eitherway, or just go out like another Togekiss.. Only with less of a reason to actually be there.

Zoroark? It kinda still has to debut, and none of the upcoming titles even slightly suggest it even appearing.. Who knows! :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Really? I haven't watched it but this seems like a standar TR plot device episode, which apparently most of you guys like, I had the impression you liked it too as for me, its going to be boring watching probably but Dragonite is there making the episode awesome.
    Oh no, I definitely didn't like it. Team Rocket was boring and uninteresting, I found the plot predictable and lame and yes, this episode was boring, imo. The only thing I even remotely enjoyed was watching Dragonite's amusing expressions and behavior.

Oh no, I definitely didn't like it. Team Rocket was boring and uninteresting, I found the plot predictable and lame and yes, this episode was boring, imo. The only thing I even remotely enjoyed was watching Dragonite's amusing expressions and behavior.
    It was an old TR episode which is predictable yes, they always were and if we got back to that in XY its going toi be the same old thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    It was an old TR episode which is predictable yes, they always were and if we got back to that in XY its going toi be the same old thing.
    It wasn't really like the old TR episode since you know that Jessie and James are still super serious, that wasn't really fun.

It wasn't really like the old TR episode since you know that Jessie and James are still super serious, that wasn't really fun.
    In AG and DP, they weren't fun when they weren't super serious either, they always had the same, predictable reactions to everything and did the same jokes every time.

Interesting preview. I look forward to this episode, especially for Seviper.

So having a predictable episode with unfunny stuff that is boring(to me) is diferent from having a predictable episode with serious boring(to you) episode?

You talked about the predictability ruining the episode mostly.

Its funny how this is like the Episode TR arc around the forums.

Shouldn't we not get our hopes up of ash catching braviary because he might be helping it calm down and thats all. Also remember the other episdoes where we thought Ash would catch a pokemon but he didn't.
    Kanto-

Unova -
    Kalos

The preview definitely gave off the vibe that the Braveiry would get caught, in my eyes...

N really needs a Pokemon, maybe Ash could teach him how to catch/own a Pokemon, or something to that effect

I see that Rainero and Bianco are the grunts of Team Plasma that appear in this episode.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Sylva View Post
    The preview definitely gave off the vibe that the Braveiry would get caught, in my eyes...

N really needs a Pokemon, maybe Ash could teach him how to catch/own a Pokemon, or something to that effect
    If you look closely at braviary's eyes in the trailer it has that sparkle like effect when a pokemon loves/likes someone. Easiest example is back in the original series when ash caught his primeape in his hands during the p1 tournament. I sorta get the vibe braviary may get caught by someone even though I have said to myself chances are slim to none.
    Last edited by Sunglasses Krookodile; 14th February 2013 at 9:34 PM.
    KROOKODILE!!!

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast