Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    What!? N doesn't have the same beliefs as Ash when it comes to Pokémon Battles. Obviously he doesn't mind that Ash is friends with Pikachu. He wants humans to be friends with Pokémon.
    But Ash & Pikachu's friendship always changes views of peopleXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    But Ash & Pikachu's friendship always changes views of peopleXD
    I don't understand what that has to do with what I said. You are not understanding why N is against Ash. It has nothing to do with Ash being friends with Pikachu. N encourages that. Ash and Pikachu may change N's views in the finale but for where it stands now, what you said about N not liking Ash being friends with Pikachu is completely wrong.

And what are you talking about that Ash's friendship with Pikachu always changes the views of people? Did it change Giovanni? Zager? Hunter J? Cyrus?

I was joking pish, I know about N's character and why he'd turn against Ash I'm just curious what point this happens. i hope this episode foreshadows that some how.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

I was joking pish, I know about N's character and why he'd turn against Ash I'm just curious what point this happens. i hope this episode foreshadows that some how.
    He already opposes Ash's beliefs. He said at the end of Episode 2 that even though they have different views, N doesn't hate Ash.

He already opposes Ash's beliefs. He said at the end of Episode 2 that even though they have different views, N doesn't hate Ash.
    I saw that too, he doesn't want to fight him yet though. I'm curious what has him decide to, like I said I hope we get some thing here that sort of shows

I saw that too, he doesn't want to fight him yet though. I'm curious what has him decide to, like I said I hope we get some thing here that sort of shows
    I doubt it. The reason why they fight will probably be revealed in the finale.

And then Pikachu will once again hog the spotlight >:_( I'm already feeling depressed about it.

Maybe Palpitoad, Krookodile, Pignite, Boldore, Unfezant, and Leavanny would all defect to N to protest how Ash always ignores them

Also TP had better win vs excadrill and pikachu. It's humiliating for an evil team to be trounced by 10 year olds. AND YES THIS TIME GAMES=/=ANIME.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    And then Pikachu will once again hog the spotlight >:_( I'm already feeling depressed about it.

Maybe Palpitoad, Krookodile, Pignite, Boldore, Unfezant, and Leavanny would all defect to N to protest how he always ignores him
    Charizard and Zekrom will probably be the main 2 Pokémon on the good side during the finale.

Charizard and Zekrom will probably be the main 2 Pokémon on the good side during the finale.
    I mean the Ash vs N episode. I doubt reshiram will even show until at least the end of ep 1. Then we can have a scene similar to the guardian eatos scene from Yugioh with Ash's poor neglected hextet all staring at him coldly as they turn on him and attack

I doubt it. The reason why they fight will probably be revealed in the finale.
    Well that'd suck, I know BW series has been all about rushed but they could at least foreshadow so it won't randomly be all "Oh hey they were friends now want to battle? Ok, that makes sense"

Pikachu and Charizard will both steal the spotlight, all the BW Pokemon will be screwed till the next cameos they get in the next series.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    ash is going to throw that thunder stone hes been secretly keeping since gen 1 to evolve pikachu like that would ever happen xP
    Actually, Team Rocket stole in and sold in in Sinnoh.

I totally thought Pikachu was fighting the bird for a second in the preview. That would have been interesting.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Obvious Ash will only use Pikachu episode is obvious.

Oh well I like that Piakchu is having a hard time vs Zangoose, I guess Excadrill battles Seviper?

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    So going of the Smash preview it looks like this episode will be where N starts to realize that humans and Pokemon working together isn't a bad thing.
    unless Pikachu loses the fight and gets pretty badly hurt, reinforcing N's beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    On the other side, Ash has 10 Pokemon, and he still has to use Pikachu again here again
    Makes sense though. You see a Zangoose charging towards you, commanded to attack, your not gonna waste time grabbing a pokeball, your gonna use the thing that's already out

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Interesting look like Pikachu may learn a new move!! His the only way it can get out of that tight spot...or the magical power of friendship save the day!!
    or it can lose, Then something else steps in to force the plasma grunts to retreat, they then rush Pikachu & Braviary to a pokemon centre, with N blaming ash for Pikachus pain.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Obvious Ash will only use Pikachu episode is obvious.

Oh well I like that Piakchu is having a hard time vs Zangoose, I guess Excadrill battles Seviper?
    Wait I might've missed something? Excadrill is confirmed to be in this episode?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Yes, he is. He's shown fighting Seviper with Metal Claw, IIRC.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    va list confirmed it

A wild N appeared!
    well. I am happy to say that I think this episode is awesome. The way alot of pokemon are getting screen time and how Ash is willing to help ANYONE.
    What I wanna know is does Braviry (or how ever you spell it) gets caught or does he fly of. I dont think he flys of coz his wing is hurt look. ;c http://i.imgur.com/VFx0W6d.png
    -sigh- those two are going to have it ruff. LOL i love the look on satoshi (ash)'s face. Classic.
    Last edited by Funnycupcakes; 17th February 2013 at 6:32 PM.
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    va list confirmed it
    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Yes, he is. He's shown fighting Seviper with Metal Claw, IIRC.
    Awesome! I've missed excadrill! now if only palpitoad or stunfisk were here it would be perfect
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

va list confirmed it
    I didn't see that VA list ;_; Did anyone *cough* unusual *cough* appear? *wink* Palpitoad *wink* Leavanny *wink* Boldore *wink* Krookodile *wink* Stunfisk *wink* Unfezant *wink* Scraggy*

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    I didn't see that VA list ;_; Did anyone *cough* unusual *cough* appear? *wink* Palpitoad *wink* Leavanny *wink* Boldore *wink* Krookodile *wink* Stunfisk *wink* Unfezant *wink* Scraggy*
    no they did not. However Both Stunfisk & Boldore share a va with the narrator so they have a chance.

It's also possible we might see Pansage as it shares a va with nurse joy

no they did not. However Both Stunfisk & Boldore share a va with the narrator so they have a chance.
    Would be cool if either of them appeared to help against Team Plasma

It's also possible we might see Pansage as it shares a va with nurse joy
    MIND=BLOWN

Yeah lets see seviper kick some butt! Jessie has humiliated the race enough!

Gotta love that epic battle music that plays when things really start to get serious.

As much as I want Braviary to be caught by Ash, I just know N is gonna end up setting it free and give a little speech about Pokemon freedom.

I hope it at least does a Thunder Armor combo with Pikachu, for nostalgia of course =P

N's eyes are creepy. Did he look into a Shedninja back or something

I hope this episode get's higher ratings then the last TP episode. Colress vs Looker only got a 4.4.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast