Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Oh, poor N... He's in the shadows by now, isn’t looking very impressive at the moment apart from being able to bring out any Pokemon around the area. :/

I notice not much talk about N here too and after all this is "Episode N" but yeah, I get why others would be more interested in other things with the amount of news we got. Oh, well...
    He's been talked a lot already. People were going crazy the moment we got his hat shown on a 7 second preview. Once more stuff about N is shown there is going to be a ton more discussion on him, there's bound to be a lot more from this episode alone, and he's appearing in all of the episodes we know of so far to my knowledge.

I would hardly say he's in the shadows.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I wonder if Zangoose belongs to Bianco and Seviper to Nero (sp?) due to the pokemon having White and Black colors respectively.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    He's been talked a lot already. People were going crazy the moment we got his hat shown on a 7 second preview. Once more stuff about N is shown there is going to be a ton more discussion on him, there's bound to be a lot more from this episode alone, and he's appearing in all of the episodes we know of so far to my knowledge.

I would hardly say he's in the shadows.
    I guess we'll just wait and see then, I already know he'll be in all the following episodes but I'm hoping for something pretty epic from him.

Anyway, I'm hoping Ash and Pikachu impress N more in this episode seeing as how they battle for Braviary, then maybe N will start changing his views on battling...

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526