Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 628

Thread: BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

  1. #126
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,130

    Default

    Yes, so Seviper is Team Plasma's, I guess it belongs to the woman grunt. N & Team Plasma = definitely had to watch this episode.

  2. #127
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    So this seems to be a action filled saga and I'm glad ! I will forgive a few fillers and accept a PWT and hopefully this will be HUGE!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    On Smashboards
    Posts
    598

    Default

    It looks like Zangoose and Seviper are actually FRIENDS,my dreams are coming true.Next thing I know Kingler will be coming back
    I wonder why they focused the pic on Seviper if this is the situation we are in

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hydreigon View Post
    It looks like Zangoose and Seviper are actually FRIENDS,my dreams are coming true.Next thing I know Kingler will be coming back
    I wonder why they focused the pic on Seviper if this is the situation we are in
    Shame in pokemon not even genetic hate ingrained in their very being for centuries is enough to overcome the power of friendship. Next thing you know one can put a charmander's tail out and save it with friendship.

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,170

    Default

    Seviper and Zangoose working together? Who want to bet that they have been brainwashed by Colress's devices?
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Seviper and Zangoose working together? Who want to bet that they have been brainwashed by Colress's devices?
    That seems likely. Or the plasma grunts have them incredibly well trained

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    In the ninth gate of hell. 8D
    Posts
    1,889

    Default

    Huh. Seems interesting.

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hydreigon View Post
    It looks like Zangoose and Seviper are actually FRIENDS,my dreams are coming true.Next thing I know Kingler will be coming back
    I wonder why they focused the pic on Seviper if this is the situation we are in
    There can only be one Pokemon used for the databroadcast thing, they don't seem to ever repeat Pokemon so they wouldn't use Braviary, and there might not be much else in this episode Pokemon wise, so it might have just been a choice between Zangoose or Seviper and they just decided to go with the latter.

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Shame in pokemon not even genetic hate ingrained in their very being for centuries is enough to overcome the power of friendship. Next thing you know one can put a charmander's tail out and save it with friendship.
    Pretty sure friendship has nothing to do with it.

    Besides, I'm sure in the wild stuff like this can and probably does happen. Animals can adapt to each other.
    Last edited by gliscor&yanmega; 24th January 2013 at 7:41 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  9. #134
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Seviper and Zangoose working together? Who want to bet that they have been brainwashed by Colress's devices?
    Even if they weren't if their two trainers are telling them to attack someone else if they are well trained at all they will attack sometrhing else not each other.

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Even if they weren't if their two trainers are telling them to attack someone else if they are well trained at all they will attack something else not each other.
    It could be, even if those kinds of instinct are quite hard to repress. But yeah, just like cats and dogs or cats and mouses can get along, I guess that Zangoose and Seviper can get along too.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Is there still no video up for the preview yet?
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

  12. #137
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,716

    Default

    It's cool that N is involved here, but I'm not that interested in Team Plasma right now. I just think they're being shoved down our throats a lot. I'm definitely here for more N though since he's actually fighting against them. He seems to be doing more harm to them than anyone else, even Looker.

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    It's cool that N is involved here, but I'm not that interested in Team Plasma right now. I just think they're being shoved down our throats a lot. I'm definitely here for more N though since he's actually fighting against them. He seems to be doing more harm to them than anyone else, even Looker.
    What?? They haven't even appeared yet and the arc is centered around them -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Newton
    Posts
    3,580

    Default

    I'm really hoping this ep is just N and Plasma and no Ash. I know these eps are rare but could work out quite well if the writers did it right.

  15. #140

    Default

    Seviper getting to battle regardless is pleasing for me. Zangoose- I don't really care about. N trying to save Braviary is pretty cool. N being all surreptitious is also awesome. xD I don't have anything bad to say about this episode.

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    @Midnoght Melody/Aura master, Ash is going to appear.

    I found the video (sorry, I can't post the link) and there's watch they show about these episode:
    -The video is that Team Plasma has cut the truck to do (his evil plans), then N notices that Braviary is in danger. When the Plasma grunts notice that N has liberated Braviary, N protects Braviary from the attacks of Seviper and Zangoose.

    Yes, this episode is a Plasma episode. Also:
    -This segment aired in the OOkido Live Caster that has the following parts:
    -Airing of the small preview of the upcoming episode.
    -Release new merchandise about Episode N.
    -And air a question about the attack used to heal Pikachu.

    Also, you must note that the ending aired AFTER the segment, like in the movie promotion last year.

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    I wonder if someone's actually gonna battle Serviper or if its just gonna be N shielding Braviary from attacks, maybe getting poisoned or something in the process, and Braviary flying him to safety

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I wonder if someone's actually gonna battle Serviper or if its just gonna be N shielding Braviary from attacks, maybe getting poisoned or something in the process, and Braviary flying him to safety
    I'm thinking that or if Braviary gathers up the strength and fights back against Seviper and Zangoose then it could fly him away. But, I doubt my idea would happen.

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Its great how they're making up for lost time by having Plasma appear every couple of episodes and getting so much publicity out there before they even have their first episode air.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

  20. #145
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,745

    Default

    Am I the only one who thinks that preview we saw was a flashback??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  21. #146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that preview we saw was a flashback??
    I think it was the present. It just shows that N is going out and trying to stop them on his own, little-by-little.

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  22. #147
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    I think it was the present. It just shows that N is going out and trying to stop them on his own, little-by-little.
    I don't know, it seems more like N was remembering that event.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  23. #148
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,226

    Default

    A Zangoose and a Seviper working together here huh? Well, I guess the power of Team Plasma's mind wash thing is pretty strong if it even defeats genetics o.o

  24. #149
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,954

    Default

    N's going to die. Zangoose and Seviper are kind of sharp, and they're working together.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  25. #150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I don't know, it seems more like N was remembering that event.
    Really? I just assumed it was the present. I guess I would prefer if it was the present. I just feel as though it would be cool to see N going off and doing things like this while Ash and co. are doing things like helping Ampharos learn Thunderpunch to gather the Mareep. xD N having a stealthy side is pretty sweet.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    A Zangoose and a Seviper working together here huh? Well, I guess the power of Team Plasma's mind wash thing is pretty strong if it even defeats genetics o.o
    I hadn't even thought of the mind washing. xD That must be might strong!

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •