Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Yes, so Seviper is Team Plasma's, I guess it belongs to the woman grunt. N & Team Plasma = definitely had to watch this episode.

So this seems to be a action filled saga and I'm glad ! I will forgive a few fillers and accept a PWT and hopefully this will be HUGE!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

It looks like Zangoose and Seviper are actually FRIENDS,my dreams are coming true.Next thing I know Kingler will be coming back
    I wonder why they focused the pic on Seviper if this is the situation we are in

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hydreigon View Post
    It looks like Zangoose and Seviper are actually FRIENDS,my dreams are coming true.Next thing I know Kingler will be coming back
    Shame in pokemon not even genetic hate ingrained in their very being for centuries is enough to overcome the power of friendship. Next thing you know one can put a charmander's tail out and save it with friendship.

Seviper and Zangoose working together? Who want to bet that they have been brainwashed by Colress's devices?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Seviper and Zangoose working together? Who want to bet that they have been brainwashed by Colress's devices?
    That seems likely. Or the plasma grunts have them incredibly well trained

Huh. Seems interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hydreigon View Post
    There can only be one Pokemon used for the databroadcast thing, they don't seem to ever repeat Pokemon so they wouldn't use Braviary, and there might not be much else in this episode Pokemon wise, so it might have just been a choice between Zangoose or Seviper and they just decided to go with the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Shame in pokemon not even genetic hate ingrained in their very being for centuries is enough to overcome the power of friendship. Next thing you know one can put a charmander's tail out and save it with friendship.
    Pretty sure friendship has nothing to do with it.

Besides, I'm sure in the wild stuff like this can and probably does happen. Animals can adapt to each other.
    Last edited by gliscor&yanmega; 24th January 2013 at 7:41 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Even if they weren't if their two trainers are telling them to attack someone else if they are well trained at all they will attack sometrhing else not each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Even if they weren't if their two trainers are telling them to attack someone else if they are well trained at all they will attack something else not each other.
    It could be, even if those kinds of instinct are quite hard to repress. But yeah, just like cats and dogs or cats and mouses can get along, I guess that Zangoose and Seviper can get along too.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Is there still no video up for the preview yet?
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

It's cool that N is involved here, but I'm not that interested in Team Plasma right now. I just think they're being shoved down our throats a lot. I'm definitely here for more N though since he's actually fighting against them. He seems to be doing more harm to them than anyone else, even Looker.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    It's cool that N is involved here, but I'm not that interested in Team Plasma right now. I just think they're being shoved down our throats a lot. I'm definitely here for more N though since he's actually fighting against them. He seems to be doing more harm to them than anyone else, even Looker.
    What?? They haven't even appeared yet and the arc is centered around them -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I'm really hoping this ep is just N and Plasma and no Ash. I know these eps are rare but could work out quite well if the writers did it right.

Seviper getting to battle regardless is pleasing for me. Zangoose- I don't really care about. N trying to save Braviary is pretty cool. N being all surreptitious is also awesome. xD I don't have anything bad to say about this episode.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

@Midnoght Melody/Aura master, Ash is going to appear.

I found the video (sorry, I can't post the link) and there's watch they show about these episode:
    -The video is that Team Plasma has cut the truck to do (his evil plans), then N notices that Braviary is in danger. When the Plasma grunts notice that N has liberated Braviary, N protects Braviary from the attacks of Seviper and Zangoose.

Yes, this episode is a Plasma episode. Also:
    -This segment aired in the OOkido Live Caster that has the following parts:
    -Airing of the small preview of the upcoming episode.
    -Release new merchandise about Episode N.
    -And air a question about the attack used to heal Pikachu.

Also, you must note that the ending aired AFTER the segment, like in the movie promotion last year.

I wonder if someone's actually gonna battle Serviper or if its just gonna be N shielding Braviary from attacks, maybe getting poisoned or something in the process, and Braviary flying him to safety

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I wonder if someone's actually gonna battle Serviper or if its just gonna be N shielding Braviary from attacks, maybe getting poisoned or something in the process, and Braviary flying him to safety
    I'm thinking that or if Braviary gathers up the strength and fights back against Seviper and Zangoose then it could fly him away. But, I doubt my idea would happen.

Its great how they're making up for lost time by having Plasma appear every couple of episodes and getting so much publicity out there before they even have their first episode air.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Am I the only one who thinks that preview we saw was a flashback??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that preview we saw was a flashback??
    I think it was the present. It just shows that N is going out and trying to stop them on his own, little-by-little.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    I think it was the present. It just shows that N is going out and trying to stop them on his own, little-by-little.
    I don't know, it seems more like N was remembering that event.

A Zangoose and a Seviper working together here huh? Well, I guess the power of Team Plasma's mind wash thing is pretty strong if it even defeats genetics o.o

N's going to die. Zangoose and Seviper are kind of sharp, and they're working together.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I don't know, it seems more like N was remembering that event.
    Really? I just assumed it was the present. I guess I would prefer if it was the present. I just feel as though it would be cool to see N going off and doing things like this while Ash and co. are doing things like helping Ampharos learn Thunderpunch to gather the Mareep. xD N having a stealthy side is pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    A Zangoose and a Seviper working together here huh? Well, I guess the power of Team Plasma's mind wash thing is pretty strong if it even defeats genetics o.o
    I hadn't even thought of the mind washing. xD That must be might strong!

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast