Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

N will raise the castle shrouded pokemon league. Ash will face the elite 4 and the champion N> Alder. charizard pikachu bulbasaur squitle Pidgeot buntefly to beat the elite 4 and champion to very happy lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I thought it was confirmed Wish??
    It was Refresh, and there was no "vote" on anything - it was a trivia question, and you were to call the number representing your answer. If you called the right one, you got entered in the drawing for the various prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    really weird no one can find the preview for this! but will pop up from somewhere for sure! XD

Is it confirmed we have an ep on the 21st? this could be a 2 parter airing n the 28th.
    I can Link you to where you can see the last episode with the Preview at the end, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to post links like that...
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

really weird no one can find the preview for this! but will pop up from somewhere for sure! XD

Is it confirmed we have an ep on the 21st? this could be a 2 parter airing n the 28th.
    This episode won''t air for another month.

Is it just me or does that live caster preview make it seem like N is well equipped tech wise?
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

This should be the episode for the 21st of February, and there shouldn't be a two parter for February, Naruto has an episode each week for February, and to my knowledge, Pokemon never gets an hour special if Naruto is airing the same day(And vice versa).

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    Is it just me or does that live caster preview make it seem like N is well equipped tech wise?
    It sure looks that way, I mean, how many people walk around with a device that can unlock trucks? Plus he worked his magic in fixing the computer thing that showed Genesect, most people probably would probably cross the wrong wires and it would blow up in their face.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    This should be the episode for the 21st of February, and there shouldn't be a two parter for February, Naruto has an episode each week for February, and to my knowledge, Pokemon never gets an hour special if Naruto is airing the same day(And vice versa).
    thankfor the information. I'm bit surprised cause we don't know the title already. hopefully we get some scoop soon.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Judging by the look on N's face. He was obviously hurt. MY POOR N I HOPE HES OKAY <3333
    I kinda like the idea about him passed out on the road then satoshi and friends find him and help him.....
    I think that might happen or he will run away with a few bruises.
    POOR N.. HE ONLY WANTED TO HELP </3.
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    Judging by the look on N's face. He was obviously hurt. MY POOR N I HOPE HES OKAY <3333
    I kinda like the idea about him passed out on the road then satoshi and friends find him and help him.....
    I think that might happen or he will run away with a few bruises.
    POOR N.. HE ONLY WANTED TO HELP </3.
    The'll find him and give him mouth to mouth CPR... :3

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Hey hey hey hey hey! Is this confirmed and true? :ddddddd

The preview was at the end of this week's episode. N tries to free Braviary from a truck but gets caught by two Plasma grunts. Seviper and Zangoose then attack N and he gets hurt.

We don't see Ash, Iris, or Cilan in the preview though.

My King was hurt?! Brb, gonna go hunt down Team Plasma.

Am I the only one who thinks it's really weird that Seviper and Zangoose - two sworn enemies - are fighting alongside each other? I wonder if they'll eventually turn on each other.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    It sure looks that way, I mean, how many people walk around with a device that can unlock trucks? Plus he worked his magic in fixing the computer thing that showed Genesect, most people probably would probably cross the wrong wires and it would blow up in their face.
    I'm not surprised. N is a prodigy, according to this:

Quote Originally Posted by Masuda
    With his high IQ, N exceeds humans.
    A genius, N excels in math enough to be called a math wizard.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    My King was hurt?! Brb, gonna go hunt down Team Plasma.

Am I the only one who thinks it's really weird that Seviper and Zangoose - two sworn enemies - are fighting alongside each other? I wonder if they'll eventually turn on each other.
    I doubt it. They're trained by a professional team, if those Pokemon have been working together for awhile, I don't think they'll turn on each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I doubt it. They're trained by a professional team, if those Pokemon have been working together for awhile, I don't think they'll turn on each other.
    Unless there under plasma mind control. And when the mind control breakdown their instincts take over and they fight each other

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Unless there under plasma mind control. And when the mind control breakdown their instincts take over and they fight each other
    Probably. Maybe they'll use sonic waves, like Team Rocket did with the Magikarp to force them to evolve. In this case, they may use them to repress instincts.

...or maybe they're simply very, VERY well trained.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I was thinking that, but I had no idea if they were under control or not. I need to see the preview again.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I was thinking that, but I had no idea if they were under control or not. I need to see the preview again.
    They had no devices on their heads and they didn't have glowing red eyes like the Pokemon in the opening, but they could very well have been manipulated by ultrasound, for example.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    They had no devices on their heads and they didn't have glowing red eyes like the Pokemon in the opening, but they could very well have been manipulated by ultrasound, for example.
    Ahhh, that would be a cool way. Instead of having all Pokemon controlled one way, they can have more than one. I like that.

So wait, is this preview up somewhere online yet? I still can't find it.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Hey hey hey hey hey! Is this confirmed and true? :ddddddd
    If we wish hard enough, yes. *wishes hard... ruins underwear*

Also, I think it's nice to see Seviper and Zangoose cooperate. And I'm just happy to see Seviper again~

N? DIEING? NOOOOO. I personally think N is going to get hurt. But he will recover.

N? DIEING? NOOOOO. I personally think N is going to get hurt. But he will recover.
    What the heck!? Who ever said anything about N dying?

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    You are making it too complex. The animators simply put two random ferocious looking Pokemon together? What else can be better than Zangoose and Seviper together?

Ultra sound maipulation? Seriously?Don't interpret too much from nothing.

They're trained Pokemon(and maybe well trained considering they are working together), not controlled

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=z63ols2mpPM

Here is the preview if you are looking for it :3

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast