Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    If I know this saga, it's a filler. And a lame one at that
    Yet, Seviper is known for being with villainous teams and since the focus of this season is prominently on Team Plasma it makes no sense that they would have a filler episode just because BW- wait, BW is not known for filler -___- I think your confusing this with DP... BW had very little filler episodes compared to other series so I dont know what you mean by it being known for filler.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Didn't we see a Seviper with Team Plasma in that one image a little ways back. I know I remember a Golbat being there...

Seviper is a pretty cool Pokemon either way, whether it'll be a Plasma Grunt's or Jessie's. But my fanboy and heart of Pokemon go towards hoping for Jessie's.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I too hope Seviper is Jessie's even if it's unlikely. I think Seviper is one of my favorite Jessie pokemon so it would be ideal if this episode's Seviper is hers.

I would like it if that female Grunt had it and this was a Looker and Ash episode. There Jessie sees that chick's Sveiper and gets angry at her for using one.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I would like it if that female Grunt had it and this was a Looker and Ash episode. There Jessie sees that chick's Sveiper and gets angry at her for using one.
    Now that they're not hestitant to show pre-Gen V Pokemon....I'd really wouldn't mind TR just getting all their Pokemon back to fight Team Plasma.

I thought it was explained that they didn't use old pokemon to prevent arousing suspicion, so why change now?

Of course, I won't complain. It might be TP's Seviper, or Jessie's at best.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I think that the Seviper in this episode belongs to Plasma grunt. I just can't see Jessie brings her Seviper back.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I thought it was explained that they didn't use old pokemon to prevent arousing suspicion, so why change now?
    There are non-Unovian pokemon showing up. Team Rocket pulled off a panic at the Dream Yard and Nimbasa City, put Milos Island in peril, caused a ruckus at Twist Mountain, and unleashed frozen beams across the ocean.

I doubt they are undercover and not drawing attention.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    because older gen are all over the place now so it wouldn't really matter.

Wonderful.

I was hoping these two would get a 6th Generation Evolution.

And that someone will finally catch a Zangoose plz.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post

And that someone will finally catch a Zangoose plz.
    I always though a Zangoose would be a good fit for Ash, but lord knows he doesn't need anymore Pokemon. Cilan is most in need of one right now, so I guess I wouldn't mind seeing him with one.

Let's see Ash capture a Seviper and have it evolve in the XY anime. That would obviously not happen, but still.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Let's see Ash capture a Seviper and have it evolve in the XY anime. That would obviously not happen, but still.
    Ash with a Seviper would have actually been interesting now that you mention it. But I think that ship has sailed.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Ash with a Seviper would have actually been interesting now that you mention it. But I think that ship has sailed.
    The ship has probably sunk at this time. But it would be interesting. Ash rarely has such 'menecing-looking' Pokémon.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Oh I am so going to love this episode. Seviper's one of my favorite Pokemon. I'm thinking it might be a vs Zangoose episode or it being owned by a Plasma Grunt. Or belonging to Jessie.

The snake Pokemon have never tempted me... but still it'd be nice to see TRio round their teams back out. Hopefully this one is Jessie's
    -sflytal

I try to use at least one Pokemon that is new to me each time I play through a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Oh I am so going to love this episode. Seviper's one of my favorite Pokemon. I'm thinking it might be a vs Zangoose episode or it being owned by a Plasma Grunt. Or belonging to Jessie.
    At this point I'd like to see a Seviper and Zangoose working together instead of being mortal enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    At this point I'd like to see a Seviper and Zangoose working together instead of being mortal enemies.
    That would be good. If they're owned by Grunts then that might happen. I doubt they would fight against each other if they're in a serious organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    That would be good. If they're owned by Grunts then that might happen. I doubt they would fight against each other if they're in a serious organization.
    Yeah, after all they both can be pretty intimidating Pokemon. I still remember that face Zangoose gave Chimchar in that tag battle tournament.

Did we have a " these Pokemon are clearly in love but their Trainers/Pokemon Group doesn't approve " episode yet this region?

It is ... technically ... possible.

I think the Seviper in the episode is a stolen Pokemon belonging to a young boy.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    I think the Seviper in the episode is a stolen Pokemon belonging to a young boy.
    And his toddler sister's Zangoose scared it away

I imagine it's going to be a member of Team Plasma's, if not it'll be a COTDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I imagine it's going to be a member of Team Plasma's, if not it'll be a COTDs.
    don't forget the possibility of it being wild. It wouldn't surprise me if the episode is about a territory dispute between a group of Serviper and a group of Zangoose.

Also the possibility Serviper isn't relevant to the plot and has nothing more then a small background role

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast