Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    It could be Roxies. hopefully it is her. Fingers crossed o_O B-)
    Out of all the suggestions Roxies seems least likely really. I'm not really sure what possible reason they would bring her back for

Most likely would be
    - Plasma Grunts (Plasma has a role in the series now and Serviper is the type of pokemon Plasma would use)
    - Jessies ( we know she appears throughout the arc)
    - wild with a rivalry with Zangoose (both appear on the calendar together)

I hope either the female Team Plasma grunt owns a Seviper or Jessie's Seviper returns.
    Knowing my luck it will probably be about 2 CoTD owning a Seviper and a Zangoose who are having trouble because their Pokemon keep fighting.
    I guess we'll just wait until we get some more information

Quote Originally Posted by Verdant View Post
    Knowing my luck it will probably be about 2 CoTD owning a Seviper and a Zangoose who are having trouble because their Pokemon keep fighting.
    Nothing wrong with a plot like that, provided the writers make it entertaining.

Plus it could be a good chance for Cilan focus

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Nothing wrong with a plot like that, provided the writers make it entertaining.

Plus it could be a good chance for Cilan focus
    IF they make it entertaining. I mean I guess they could, but I just don't have a lot of trust in the writers right now making an episode like that entertaining
    Especially if you look at the last few fillers they made

I'd like a plot twist for once, instead of the same "I hate you, you hate me. Let's fight!". For example, an episode where Zangoose and Seviper are forced to cooperate (through brain-washing, for example) and and the end the conflict between the two species will restart. I doubt that we'll get something like that, but we can always dream.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

this episode will be tag batle ash and iris and Snivy vs Excadrill Seviper and Zangoose in the middle of battle Snivy evolves into Servine and learns solarbeam! ! It!

I hopes it's Jessie's so that he can come back and pwn for once lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Yes.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...1#post15535031

Anyway, I don't want another Zangoose/Seviper rivalry episode, anything but that.
    I still can't believe Durant and Heatmor never got a rivalry episode... but Zangoose and Seviper are likely to happen unfortunately
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I want Jessie's Seviper back on the show.

If they bringing back Seviper, I wonder if it is possible that it will be going to X and Y and found it is an evolve Pokemon and Seviper is protecting the young ones in the episode, aka the Arbok/Weezing episode.

If Jessie's Seviper is coming back, who's betting her other Pokemon might come back too?

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    If Jessie's Seviper is coming back, who's betting her other Pokemon might come back too?
    If all her team came back she would have 5. Bit to many really considering how little TR do battle wise

I think they will just stick with there Unova pokemon

This Seviper isn't Jessie's I bet. The snake has no use on the team now that Frillish & Yamask can haze/mist things. Besides it would be too random to bring it back with no well explained reason of its absence or return.
    (Yes. I know where it is.)

Team Plasma could own one but with that Zangoose.... Why would a well trained & brainwashed Seviper have a pointless conflict with a wild Zangoose?

Methinks it is a wild rivalry between them or one or both have owners that accidentally brought them together.
    Eh. Nothing special about this episode yet though....
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by bryanjuan View Post
    this episode will be tag batle ash and iris and Snivy vs Excadrill Seviper and Zangoose in the middle of battle Snivy evolves into Servine and learns solarbeam! ! It!
    I wanna see the receipts.

I don't expect Jessie's Seviper to appear here, but I do wish we had more to go by than just which Pokemon is being showcased. It could be a wild Seviper, some character of the day's Seviper or just Team Plasma's Seviper. There are so many possibilities. Either way, I hope this episode isn't just some plain old filler. I want fine entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Team Plasma could own one but with that Zangoose.... Why would a well trained & brainwashed Seviper have a pointless conflict with a wild Zangoose?
    Theres no guarantee Serviper & Zangoose are appearing together. its just speculation

Quote Originally Posted by bryanjuan View Post
    Solarbeam? Ew.

Secondly Snivy's in the ending so Snivy's not evolving.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    This Seviper isn't Jessie's I bet. The snake has no use on the team now that Frillish & Yamask can haze/mist things. Besides it would be too random to bring it back with no well explained reason of its absence or return.
    (Yes. I know where it is.)

Methinks it is a wild rivalry between them or one or both have owners that accidentally brought them together.
    Eh. Nothing special about this episode yet though....
    Lol it's absence was explained at the beginning of Unova.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I love Jessie´s Seviper as much as everyone else, he made miss Arbok less, but I don´t want it back with Jessie, and here is my reason:
    Since the beggining of the series, Team Rocket (Jessie & James) had been treated as an individual trainer so, that means they would have 6 Pokémon with them at most ... including Meowth who barely battles and it doesn´t even belong to neither Jessie or James, but they still count it as an active Pokémon in TR´s team, that being said, Jessie & James only have 5 slots to fill, and last time, Jessie got more Pokémon than James (Seviper, Yanmega & Wobbufet for her and Carnivine & Mime Jr. for him), I think is James´s turn to have more Pokémon than Jessie, but something cool, not a useless pink blob like Mime Jr. ... Chimecho at least had Heal Bell to make their blast off less painful.

Well, if the Seviper is not Jessie's, I wouldn't mind her referencing her own...just for continuity sake.

Jessie:

Woobat->Swoobat
    Frillish
    Seviper

James:

Yamask->Coffin
    Amoongus
    Carnivine??

Seems fair if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Well, if the Seviper is not Jessie's, I wouldn't mind her referencing her own...just for continuity sake.
    That's if she even appears here; I'm not sure how frequently TR will show up in Episode N.

Watch the Seviper only have a small role here, just like Virgil's Umbreon during the Axew episode.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Habunake did have a minuscule role in this episode, but I think other wise since there's also a Zangoose on the poster. Some posters made good points about the possibility of it belonging to Musashi or a Team Plasma agent. However, I think the writers might just have Musashi rely on her very new Pururiru for now, even though I wouldn't mind seeing Habunake again since I've grown to like its design due to fanart. Like someone else said, Musashi mentioning she previously owned one would be nice, if not for just the sake of continuity and all that jazz. The chances of it belonging to a TP member seem likely, however I wouldn't count on it completely since the writers probably would give more time in-between TP appearances. I'm just gonna take a wild guess and say that the Zangoose and Habunake on the poster are indication that we'll get an episode centering around the two fighting against each other or together, those two Pokemon supposedly have been feuding for generations against each other.

I would prefer if this was a Tag Battle battling against Zangoose and Habunake, with Iris/Satoshi or Iris/Dento since Iris hasn't really had a real Tag Battle the whole series. If it were Iris/Satoshi, I'd want to see Zuruggu and Kibago, if it were Iris and Dento, I don't really care what Dento uses anymore but I'd want Iris to use her Kibago. Of course I wouldn't be surprised if this episode was just an episode featuring the two battling each other or something, I'm just hoping for an exciting episode. I'm kinda surprised the writers haven't had an Aianto/Kuitaran episode yet since those two, like Habunake and Zangoose, aren't exactly the best of friends and it would have been entertaining. Oh well, hoping the best for this one. Once we get a title that should be a more valid judge of what plot the episode will have.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Jessie:

Woobat->Swoobat
    Frillish
    Seviper

James:

Yamask->Coffin
    Amoongus
    Carnivine??

Seems fair if you ask me.
    All in this episode? Seems a bit much
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    All in this episode? Seems a bit much
    No, I mean for the season lol.

If I know this saga, it's a filler. And a lame one at that

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast