Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    don't forget the possibility of it being wild. It wouldn't surprise me if the episode is about a territory dispute between a group of Serviper and a group of Zangoose.

Also the possibility Serviper isn't relevant to the plot and has nothing more then a small background role
    Normally these image things feature an important Pokemon of the episode, so i doubt it's a small background role.

Also, BW has reduced the plots of an episode being based on a wild Pokemon a wide amount. It's normally always to do with a trainer and it's Pokemon, or a plot from X human character which leads us to a wild Pokemon (such as the TR Kami Trio two parters or the Cilan and Cubchoo mystery episode).

I'm not saying that wild Pokemon don't get big roles anymore, but if they ever are the main focus it's normally because of X human character doing something to disturb them etc.

The last time we got an episode where the main focus was the wild Pokemon alone was the Onix Island episode. Before that it was the Durant episode.

don't forget the possibility of it being wild. It wouldn't surprise me if the episode is about a territory dispute between a group of Serviper and a group of Zangoose.

Also the possibility Serviper isn't relevant to the plot and has nothing more then a small background role
    Actually the broadcast pokemon is always the "who's that pokemon?" during the episode so Seviper will be important to the plot. It could be about the territory issue like you mentioned, or just about Plasma.

Iris should capture Seviper

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Iris should capture Seviper
    As long as one is belonging to a main character, I'm happy. But, Jessie still has one, so I don't think that's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Normally these image things feature an important Pokemon of the episode, so i doubt it's a small background role.
    Audino was the one for the first league episode and that was only a minor role. plus people are expecting the same for Shinx in Cherens ep.

Normally it does have a role in the plot so its likely Serviper will as well but we can't discount the possibility of it being nothing more then a background pokemon. Maybe everything else that has a role in the ep has already been featured

Audino was the one for the first league episode and that was only a minor role. plus people are expecting the same for Shinx in Cherens ep.

Normally it does have a role in the plot so its likely Serviper will as well but we can't discount the possibility of it being nothing more then a background pokemon. Maybe everything else that has a role in the ep has already been featured
    I think it's more possible for the Watchog to be the background pokemon than Seviper.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I think it's more possible for the Watchog to be the background pokemon than Seviper.
    possibly. its to early to tell at the moment.

There are possibilities for both to have important roles ( Serviper could be Jessies/Plasma members. Watchog could be Cherens/Lenoras/Kotetsu) or be background pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    BW is not known for filler .
    No. Just overwhelming disappointment

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    No. Just overwhelming disappointment
    At times, some things have been entertaining albeit minor.

Meh, maybe Jessie brings her's back to help stop a Zangoose from causing trouble or something.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I am guessing this will be a Team Plasma episode. Probably the Seviper belongs to the female grunt and I have to say if this is true, I am really looking forward to this episode. Not only because it is a Team Plasma episode but also because Seviper is one of my favorite Pokémon. I love its design.

possibly. its to early to tell at the moment.

There are possibilities for both to have important roles ( Serviper could be Jessies/Plasma members. Watchog could be Cherens/Lenoras/Kotetsu) or be background pokemon.
    I'll put money on the Seviper belonging to Jessie.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    I dunno. I think if they were gonna give TR there old pokemon back this soon they wouldn't of bothered giving them new ones

I dunno. I think if they were gonna give TR there old pokemon back this soon they wouldn't of bothered giving them new ones
    Um, the excuse for them not coming back is gone lol. Older pokemon appear so they can bring some of them back Seviper and Growlie
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Um, the excuse for them not coming back is gone lol. Older pokemon appear so they can bring some of them back Seviper and Growlie
    Arbok and Weezing perhaps?

Writers: "No"

Me:

Do we get an episode title tomorrow?
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Arbok and Weezing perhaps?

Writers: "No"

Me:
    Not unless they learned to swim xD. Oh wait, Arbok does swim if I remember correctly and Weezing floats lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    That's what I thought when there was merchandise a while back about Corpish and Buizel. What I don't get is, if Serviper is coming back, why isn't there any merchandise about Carnivine, or Wobboffet, or Mime Jr, or Yanmega?

I want to believe the TR pokemon will be returning here, but this whole episode just screams filler here. I can see something like there is a family dispute in the flocessy ranchers, and the girl has a serviper/zangoose and the guy has a zangoose/serviper, then Axew causes trouble that helps the family reconnect.

If we even get a TR or Plasma cameo, I'll scream in excitement.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Not unless they learned to swim xD. Oh wait, Arbok does swim if I remember correctly and Weezing floats lol.
    The thing with Arbok and Weezing though is that they are not really powerful Pokémon at all so why would Jessie and James think those 2 alone could protect an entire group of Ekans and Koffing? Seems kind of silly to me.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    That's what I thought when there was merchandise a while back about Corpish and Buizel. What I don't get is, if Serviper is coming back, why isn't there any merchandise about Carnivine, or Wobboffet, or Mime Jr, or Yanmega?

I want to believe the TR pokemon will be returning here, but this whole episode just screams filler here. I can see something like there is a family dispute in the flocessy ranchers, and the girl has a serviper/zangoose and the guy has a zangoose/serviper, then Axew causes trouble that helps the family reconnect.

If we even get a TR or Plasma cameo, I'll scream in excitement.
    Lol the pokemon aren't attached. They don't all need to come back. Besides, Seviper and maybe Yanmega are the only ones who fit their new kind of serious attitude.

I love the way now that we can say "I hope for a cameo of TR or TP" it feels so surreal after all this waiting for this the last almost 2 years. Now even fillers like maybe this episode have a hint of showing off side stories like back in the first 20 BW episodes.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Lol the pokemon aren't attached. They don't all need to come back. Besides, Seviper and maybe Yanmega are the only ones who fit their new kind of serious attitude.
    If Mime Jr evolved, it could do a serious attitude. Oh who am I kidding; James's pokemon are doomed. It's even more ironic when one of them happens to be a a fly-catching/potential man eating plant and the other one could defy the laws of physics if it wasn't a child.

I still doubt Jessie's Serviper would return here. I just think if that pokemon was returning, at least one of James's pokemon or another TR pokemon would return. And I don't believe in the ideas like Jessie bringing Serviper back just for a situation in Flocessy Ranch. I wish I did, but I can't.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Carnivine would work too. I know people may complain about Carnivine's voice being non threatening but so was Yamask's to a degree.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    If Mime Jr evolved, it could do a serious attitude. Oh who am I kidding; James's pokemon are doomed. It's even more ironic when one of them happens to be a a fly-catching/potential man eating plant and the other one could defy the laws of physics if it wasn't a child.

I still doubt Jessie's Serviper would return here. I just think if that pokemon was returning, at least one of James's pokemon or another TR pokemon would return. And I don't believe in the ideas like Jessie bringing Serviper back just for a situation in Flocessy Ranch. I wish I did, but I can't.
    If TR's old Pokémon were coming back, Wobbuffet would have been heavily promoted by now since he is arguably TR's most recognizable Pokémon with the exception of Meowth.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Carnivine would work too. I know people may complain about Carnivine's voice being non threatening but so was Yamask's to a degree.
    Have you forgot about Carnivine's habit lol?? Also Growlie can be Jame's serious pokemon.

Have you forgot about Carnivine's habit lol?? Also Growlie can be Jame's serious pokemon.
    They could put an end to that. Best Wishes already put an end to a lot of TR's goofy habits.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast