Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-7 - The Pokémon Gulf Coast Relief Corps!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

It's most likely wild or to a random trainer, but i'd like to see Cameron return purely because I want to see his character redeemed as more mature. And so Ash and him can have a rematch where Ash actually wins. He can't get any worse as a character so we've got nothing to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    It's most likely wild or to a random trainer, but i'd like to see Cameron return purely because I want to see his character redeemed as more mature. And so Ash and him can have a rematch where Ash actually wins. He can't get any worse as a character so we've got nothing to lose.
    I think the only thing that could make an interesting episodes possibly revolving around Watchdog...is if one could talk. :P

Maybe in Ep 6 starts a new Don tournament and someone futures Seviper and Watchog! That would be the best way to handle it beside having a good Plasma arc again!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Riolu, Floccesy Ranch.. Just saying.. :P
    AURAHOLICS, UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope not, I'm more interested in Woobat and Yamask still being with them and with Woba not being back I kinda doubt other old ones are.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Maybe in Ep 6 starts a new Don tournament and someone futures Seviper and Watchog! That would be the best way to handle it beside having a good Plasma arc again!
    I wish but I don't see anything pointing towards that, no hints at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post

I wish but I don't see anything pointing towards that, no hints at all.
    the eps are a month and more away they could introduce it! Watchog is a really random poke.

It could be many things Cameron, Eleonora, TP, a COTD so . . .

I actually like Watchog, so I don't mind it getting some attention. I hope it's Lenora's and that she'll kinda start to explain the whole Team Plasma thing.

It does sound like a filler as of right now, but then again this whole 'Episode N' thing will most likely be that for the most part lol, so I can't really complain.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    It does sound like a filler as of right now, but then again this whole 'Episode N' thing will most likely be that for the most part lol, so I can't really complain.
    Mostly all of these episodes sounds like fillers. Looks familar doesn't it?Orange Islands

My ideal battle ever!

Your basing that on the fact it has watchog in it?

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Your basing that on the fact it has watchog in it?
    Did I say that?

Did I say that?
    sort of..you said it sounds like filler. All we know about this episode is Watchog appears, so that's all we have to draw conclusions from.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Mostly all of these episodes sounds like fillers. Looks familar doesn't it?Orange Islands
    The Orange Islands was a flawless saga though. At least Ash had a goal during that; what does he have in Episode N? Just mild curiosity about some ruins? Boring. He needs to do something else, otherwise this saga will be worse than BW, if that's even possible. But yeah, these newer episodes do sound like fillers right away, perhaps because this whole arc serves as one big filler until Gen 6 starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    The Orange Islands was a flawless saga though. At least Ash had a goal during that; what does he have in Episode N? Just mild curiosity about some ruins? Boring. He needs to do something else, otherwise this saga will be worse than BW, if that's even possible. But yeah, these newer episodes do sound like fillers right away, perhaps because this whole arc serves as one big filler until Gen 6 starts.
    I'm sorry but I saw nothing flawless about fillers of islands and water pokemon, team Rocket and episodes of four measley gym battles. If he couldn't beat that cheap league than I would really be feeling sorry for him.

My ideal battle ever!

An other option is that this are the eps where Ash hunts after TP to get his Pika back and maybe even Axew cause I don't see it the Flocessy screenshot. So this could be an action filled ep

An other option is that this are the eps where Ash hunts after TP to get his Pika back and maybe even Axew cause I don't see it the Flocessy screenshot. So this could be an action filled ep
    That's way too good for the writers to use. Sinnoh had sooooooo much development everywhere, but everything went down the drain the moment Pikachu met Zekrom at the port.

If anything, I presume there's going to be one more tourney arc that will probably redeem Ash and the other rivals. No chance in hell Burgundy and Georgia appeared for last in the PWT Junior Cup.

And then when Ash is about to win that one, Team Plasma goes loose and interrupts it... Hopefully, this isn't way too good for the writers to use, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    It could be something similar to the whirl island saga. But even then Ash and Misty sort of had a goal. You are right; they need to give something for Ash to work towards to make it interesting. Unless they heavily emphasize on the whole Team Plasma wanting to capture Reshi/Zekrom plot, and Ash, N and Co. trying to ruin their plans, it is gonna be filler heavy and boring.

Ash doesn't need a tournament goal. People are acting as if this is something new in anime when it is not. Yugioh Waking the Dragons people and Virtual World arc are perfect examples. Filler arcs like this one in a series that uses tournaments quite a lot like Pokemon. Heck Yugioh season 5 was not a tournament and that was not even filler and honestly I loved them more than the tournament arcs

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    That's way too good for the writers to use. Sinnoh had sooooooo much development everywhere, but everything went down the drain the moment Pikachu met Zekrom at the port.

If anything, I presume there's going to be one more tourney arc that will probably redeem Ash and the other rivals. No chance in hell Burgundy and Georgia appeared for last in the PWT Junior Cup.

And then when Ash is about to win that one, Team Plasma goes loose and interrupts it... Hopefully, this isn't way too good for the writers to use, either.
    I honestly believe more and more in this theory(that TP takes away Pika and maybe Axew) I wrote! Ash & co. could race TP to Virbank city where in the games U have a face of with TP!
    Looking at the screenshot from the magazine that tonight appeared U see Pika being captivated by TP. and that will probably happened at the end of the episode cause the gang has first to meet Locker, interact with them, get to know TP, fight their pokes and than TP gets Pika. So I go with that story for know. This will be a double part rescue ep.

But it doesn't look if he'll do much 'hunting' in the Ampharos episode, unless that's where the TP-group goes off into the fog or something.. But still you gotta take that opening scene into account.. Is that going to happen in BW4? And if so, then Pikachu will get retrieved in that same episode.. Or something.. Or nothing happens, and Episode N suddenly becomes: Episode No Pikachu... *Applause*
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

The only thing the opening tells us is that Pikachu is with ash in Castelia. Theey could've hunted TP to Flocessy and than get loast in the fog.

But we will see. . .

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    Ash doesn't need a tournament goal. People are acting as if this is something new in anime when it is not. Yugioh Waking the Dragons people and Virtual World arc are perfect examples. Filler arcs like this one in a series that uses tournaments quite a lot like Pokemon. Heck Yugioh season 5 was not a tournament and that was not even filler and honestly I loved them more than the tournament arcs
    So you give two shitty arcs that aren't part of the manga as an example of good?

Pokemon is not Yugioh its written in a diferent way, the story is diferent, the kid goal is to win leagues not go around stopping TP which yeah thats not the objective, if he actually had 3vs3 , 6vs6 figths with grunts, Colress, etc I would actually be fine but if we know anything from old Teams treatment we know that doesn't happen much, the whole I want a tournament here is because going for the league or not he should be trying to better himself as a trainer and entering competitions is the best way even though he is Oaking this pokemon at the end of the region.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    So you give two shitty arcs that aren't part of the manga as an example of good?

Pokemon is not Yugioh its written in a diferent way, the story is diferent, the kid goal is to win leagues not go around stopping TP which yeah thats not the objective, if he actually had 3vs3 , 6vs6 figths with grunts, Colress, etc I would actually be fine but if we know anything from old Teams treatment we know that doesn't happen much, the whole I want a tournament here is because going for the league or not he should be trying to better himself as a trainer and entering competitions is the best way even though he is Oaking this pokemon at the end of the region.
    I agree! I love they involve the TP story and trying to do it right! but it's about Ash become a Pokemon Master and waste more than 30 eps on TP is a bit too much!

Make some PWT's let him be a major trainer like in Sinnoh!

I agree! I love they involve the TP story and trying to do it right! but it's about Ash become a Pokemon Master and waste more than 30 eps on TP is a bit too much!

Make some PWT's let him be a major trainer like in Sinnoh!
    Well rigth now atleast we don't have any filler announced.

*says for the 300th time that he is still the same guy*

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I'm sorry but I saw nothing flawless about fillers of islands and water pokemon, team Rocket and episodes of four measley gym battles. If he couldn't beat that cheap league than I would really be feeling sorry for him.
    Such blasphemy!

Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    It could be something similar to the whirl island saga. But even then Ash and Misty sort of had a goal. You are right; they need to give something for Ash to work towards to make it interesting. Unless they heavily emphasize on the whole Team Plasma wanting to capture Reshi/Zekrom plot, and Ash, N and Co. trying to ruin their plans, it is gonna be filler heavy and boring.
    I agree. I don't want tons of fillers, so I hope the writers have something in mind to keep us entertained in between the Team Plasma/N episodes.

But yeah, Watchog. I'll be honest and say that I dislike the species after the way Lenora's Watchog trolled Kingwott, but I'm willing to forgive the species if this episode turns out to be really fun. I'm hoping Jimmy Ray appears, but if not him, then I could at least settle for Cheren again or even a brand new character as long as they're interesting.

Orange Islands was great for development, but I suppose that's because it wasn't too long.

The battles were all phenomenal and even the fillers were enjoyable.

I have absolutely no problem with the arc other than the fact the GS Ball was used as the plot device to start it but ended up being a waste which made the entire arc feel pointless too.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post

The battles were all phenomenal and even the fillers were enjoyable.
    The only real good battle I recall was against Drake, eveything else was kinda meh.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast