Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-7 - The Pokémon Gulf Coast Relief Corps!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    since there by the ocean having a lot of water types makes sense. they probably have to go save people/pokemon lost at sea.
    So why not a few from the new dex? What's so wrong with a Golduck/Azumarill/Starmie or Pelipper appearing here?

If his team was:
    - Watchog
    - Frillish/Jellicent
    - Dewott
    - Golduck
    - Pelipper

It would've been far more appealing then: Watchog, Frillish, Frillish, Dewott

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    N is following Ash and Co in the charizard episode so he will probably become Staring member after the Braviary rescue!

Just a usual filler ep maybe a new move for a Poke and possible Palpi release if it starts dig into being part of the rescue squad!
    Haven't even thought of that! xD It can use mud bomb to put out fires and create Sludge Wave to create work!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Damn marketing I would have made mijumaru get canned instead.

I dont even care about anime distances anymore. No region was reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Damn marketing I would have made mijumaru get canned instead.

I dont even care about anime distances anymore. No region was reasonable.
    At this point I wouldn't mind half of the Unova team getting canned. I wouldn't never seeing Pignite again, I wouldn't mind never seeing Palpitoad, Oshawott, Unfezant or Boldore again either.

If Ash chooses to go home with Pikachu, Snivy, Scraggy, Leavanny and Krookodile, I'd be perfectly fine with that.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Most likelly, he is with the kids in the Charizard episode, so I guess he joins them in the Braviary episode and stays with them atleast till that episode.
    Makes me wonder how long N will travel with the group. I doubt he will stay till the end of BW but who knows lol

Quote Originally Posted by Verdant View Post
    Do we already know if N will be in this episode?
    Thank you for asking that before me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Most likelly, he is with the kids in the Charizard episode, so I guess he joins them in the Braviary episode and stays with them atleast till that episode.
    Yeah that does make a lot of sense, it wouldn't make sense for him to suddenly show up in the Charizard episode, while being absent in this one.

Then again I suppose it is entirely possible that N, disappears for the bulk of this episode and then comes back at the end.

Like when Brock was primarily absent from the Ash vs Misty gym battle episode.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    So why not a few from the new dex? What's so wrong with a Golduck/Azumarill/Starmie or Pelipper appearing here?
    This needs to happen now.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Normally that would come with the risk of "you-know-who" return speculation, but since the character of the day was revealed early on, I see no harm in it. But I guess the writers are still trying hard to promote BW2 or something. The Frillish bother me the most since we've already seen one among Team Rocket, and it's getting to be quite reductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Normally that would come with the risk of "you-know-who" return speculation, but since the character of the day was revealed early on, I see no harm in it. But I guess the writers are still trying hard to promote BW2 or something. The Frillish bother me the most since we've already seen one among Team Rocket, and it's getting to be quite reductive.
    I completely agree with you, if we only saw the pokemon, and not the CotD, then I would probably be discussing 'she who won't return' as well. But if we just replace those two Frillish with Golduck and Azumarill/Starmie, whatever.. Then it wouldn't have been a problem.

The big thing about BW2 (to me) was the inclusion of older pokemon. Psyduck and Azurill are found very early on and in the region that they just passed through (Floccesy Ranch/Route20). That being said, honestly quite surprised we didn't get a Riolu filler in Floccesy Ranch and instead focus on a Ampharos trying to learn ThunderPunch.. -.- These picks would still promote the new games just as well as Riolu and Eevee did. If I said Gastrodon, then that would've been a very different case, as it's not in the new pokedex, or even found in Unova.

We'll be veeeeeeeeeeeeery lucky if a wild Riolu appears in the background.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    why would it? if anything we would probably see wild Koffing/Magnemite

Oops. My bad. I was indirectly replying to *checks username* Locormus here.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

I kinda made the odd implication that we didn't get a Riolu filler in the Floccesy Ranch episode. I got to that notion by suggesting that other pokemon from the general southwest Unova area could've been used in the Rescue Squad over Frillish, such as Azumarill and Golduck, whose prevolutions can be found in the Floccesy Ranch, hence how I came to Riolu, and why AuraChannelerChris referred to a Riolu cameo'ing, but probably in the BWn5 episode.

I can definitely see wild Koffing here.. This is the Virbank Complex, so who knows: Magby/Elekid anybody?

Well after reading the summary on 1st post.. I don't have idea what is this episode about? maybe it's like the Wartortle squad episode back in Orange Islands?

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Well after reading the summary on 1st post.. I don't have idea what is this episode about? maybe it's like the Wartortle squad episode back in Orange Islands?
    it's that type of filler. but I hope for something interesting to happen. not sure what but hope dies last
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Too soon. It hasn't been that long since the Riolu event.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Well that summary proves just how easily Ash is distracted lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Could it be possible that a Magby and/or a Magmar has caused this fire ? Or is it a natural fire who appeared there ?
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Could it be possible that a Magby and/or a Magmar has caused this fire ? Or is it a natural fire who appeared there ?
    Probably TR lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Probably TR lol.
    Oh, I forget them for a second. Yeah, that sounds plausible, since they are always making troubles.
    Maybe a crazy Cyndaquil put off to much his flames and burned the place!
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

So no mention of N?

Hmm, I'm really wondering how they're going to work this if N isn't in the episode.

It doesn't make much sense to have N being in one episode, missing the next, and then magically showing up in the following episode.

I think N has to be here for the whole thing, or pull a Brock in the "Ash meets Misty's sisters; gets cascade badge" episode
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 8th February 2013 at 2:48 AM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Oh, I forget them for a second. Yeah, that sounds plausible, since they are always making troubles.
    Maybe a crazy Cyndaquil put off to much his flames and burned the place!
    A Cyndaquil can never be so evil lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    A Cyndaquil can never be so evil lol.
    That's what we thought about togepi.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    That's what we thought about togepi.
    True lol, very true...

So. N is here? The picture is for the summary of the next episode.

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3923125.jpg
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3923124.jpg
    Last edited by playerking; 8th February 2013 at 7:20 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    3 episodes in a row for N!

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast