Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-7 - The Pokémon Gulf Coast Relief Corps!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I wonder what Jessie and James might be doing in this episode.
    Since they're back to their old sucky selves...

1) CAUSE A FIRE IN THE COMPLEX TO CAUSE A COMMOTION.

2) ONCE THE ABOVE IS DONE, STEAL DAT THERE PIKACHU.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

As long as they're not unnecessarily serious, I'm fine with anything.

....and now, her story begins.

Oshawott appears, Dewott appears... Doesn't have a link, you think ?
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Stealing something from the complex hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Oshawott appears, Dewott appears... Doesn't have a link, you think ?
    Where did you see that? Do you have a link for those pictures? I really hope that Dewott makes its appearance. I know Samurott had its appearances, but I can't recall if Dewott ever appeared. It would be a nice change if Oshawott did evolve. Maybe he'll become a stronger and more confident pokemon and learn to be less dependent on its shell. Maybe I'm asking too much ;_;
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    Where did you see that? Do you have a link for those pictures? I really hope that Dewott makes its appearance. I know Samurott had its appearances, but I can't recall if Dewott ever appeared. It would be a nice change if Oshawott did evolve. Maybe he'll become a stronger and more confident pokemon and learn to be less dependent on its shell. Maybe I'm asking too much ;_;
    Right here.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Dear god, N is freakishly tall.

Are you an adult when you're as big as Lt. Surge?
    He's not that tall. He is a bit taller than Cilan, which makes sense since he's probably older than him.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Oh look, Ash is back to falling for their retarded disguises?? Oh joy the old TR lovers will be thrilled -_-...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oh look, Ash is back to falling for their retarded disguises?? Oh joy the old TR lovers will be thrilled -_-...
    Actually, he fell for their disguises in that fishing episode too. :P

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Iris could wear glasses and he wouldn't know it was her.

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    He's not that tall. He is a bit taller than Cilan, which makes sense since he's probably older than him.
    That just makes things confusing. Cilan is surely close to the size of an adult and N is that very same size.

Wish there'd be more people like Lt. Surge around. Seriously, did anybody EVEN wonder why he was so...big for no reason?

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    That just makes things confusing. Cilan is surely close to the size of an adult and N is that very same size.

Wish there'd be more people like Lt. Surge around. Seriously, did anybody EVEN wonder why he was so...big for no reason?
    I'm guessing because the writers wanted Surge to be bigger than Ash, like Raichu was to Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Well then they'll be even happier...
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    Dewott has appeared few times, Burgundy's one and the first we saw, at The Battle Club and Tepig's Choice! episode.

I don't know why, I have a feeling about something happening to Oshawott other than using Hydro Pump on the fire. Why would a Dewott appears here at the same time as Oshawott ? There must be something like "I'm your evolved form, I can help you and teach you" or "I'm your evolved form, I'm stronger than you"...
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Don't forget about Meowth!

I have no idea how ash can fall for their disguises again and again. At least in kanto he was semi wary but now I bet if jessie walked up in her birthday suit(may arceus save anyone elese who sees) and said her name was nessie Ash would befriend her -.-
    Last edited by LizardonX; 9th February 2013 at 6:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I have no idea how ash can fall for their disguises again and again. At least in kanto he was semi wary but now I bet if jessie walked up in uniform and said her name was nessie Ash would befriend her -.-
    Ahah, that's so true. We could represent it as this.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

I have no idea how ash can fall for their disguises again and again. At least in kanto he was semi wary but now I bet if jessie walked up in her birthday suit(may arceus save anyone elese who sees) and said her name was nessie Ash would befriend her -.-
    Cuz he has the brain of a 2 year old lol.

You want a true, sinister master of disguise?

Pick this guy.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...eandescole.png

More intelligent adults have fallen for TR disguises, why insult Ash?

Granted Ash has run into Team Rocket than those intelligent adults, but what's Brock's/Cilan's excuse?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Granted Ash has run into Team Rocket than those intelligent adults, but what's Brock's/Cilan's excuse?
    He probably hasn't seen them a lot.

More intelligent adults have fallen for TR disguises, why insult Ash?

LOl Dento fell for it like once.

Cuz Ash sees them in disguise 600+ times in some really crappy disguises and is fouled every time.

LOl Dento fell for it like once.
    For every episode that Team Rocket has been in disguise everyone falls for it.

Cuz Ash sees them in disguise 600+ times in some really crappy disguises and is fouled every time.
    But what does that have to do with anything.

That still doesn't explain Brock, who's the 2nd longest character (not counting Team Rocket) in the show, yet Brock fell for it every time as well.

Their disguises only "fail" when it's for comic relief, like that Max-Ralts episode.

When the disguise is supposed to carry up to a certain point in the episode. they'll remain disguised (fooling everyone) UP until the point of reveal.

Again their disguises will only not work if it's part of the plot and primarily for comic relief.

If the plot says that they wear horrible, obvious disguises, until they kidnap Pikachu and reveal themselves, that's what's going to happen.

If the plot says Ash, and Co figure out Team Rocket is wearing disguises before they steal a Pokemon that's what's going to happen.

Besides, blame the animators, if they're going to be lazy.

Besides this is Pokemon, where most designs are reused over and over. I wouldn't be surprised if there's were 50 people who looked identical to Ash.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

For every episode that Team Rocket has been in disguise everyone falls for it.

But what does that have to do with anything.

That still doesn't explain Brock, who's the 2nd longest character (not counting Team Rocket) in the show, yet Brock fell for it every time as well.

Their disguises only "fail" when it's for comic relief, like that Max-Ralts episode.

When the disguise is supposed to carry up to a certain point in the episode. they'll remain disguised (fooling everyone) UP until the point of reveal.

Again their disguises will only not work if it's part of the plot and primarily for comic relief.

If the plot says that they wear horrible, obvious disguises, until they kidnap Pikachu and reveal themselves, that's what's going to happen.

If the plot says Ash, and Co figure out Team Rocket is wearing disguises before they steal a Pokemon that's what's going to happen.

Besides, blame the animators, if they're going to be lazy.

Besides this is Pokemon, where most designs are reused over and over. I wouldn't be surprised if there's were 50 people who looked identical to Ash.
    I know, I'm saying they only did it once in BW which is when Dento fell for it.

Cuz they need to keep everybody in the dark. Besides if the disguises didn't work on anybody but Ash it would make him look stupider then he already is.

N is in this episode as well?

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast