Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-7 - The Pokémon Gulf Coast Relief Corps!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

It looks like I'm the only one excited by this ep. Admittedly it doesn't look like anything important will happen except for hidden power but it still looks like a fun episode to me

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    It looks like I'm the only one excited by this ep.
    Not true, I'm looking forward to it. I like how the Miruhog is the lame-o of the group and look forward to seeing it overcome that. Given I always thought Miruhog was boring up until this episode that's nice, also I'm looking forward to seeing Futachimaru as well as Mijumaru with Doryuzu. The episode probably won't be eventful, but I also love how N is talking to Miruhog about its aspirations as a Pokemon Relief Corps member. Looks like a fun episode to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Not true, I'm looking forward to it.
    glad I'm not the only one

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Given I always thought Miruhog was boring up until this episode that's nice, also I'm looking forward to seeing Futachimaru as well as Mijumaru with Doryuzu.
    Agree with this as well. Dewott is one of my favourite starter stages so I'm always happy to see it. Plus I can hope Oshawott actually gets to so something decent. And always nice to see Excadrill, its the only pokemon of Iris' that I really care about so its always good to see it do something.

Hopefully Cilan will do something as well, use Stunfisk to help put the fire out or something

It looks like I'm the only one excited by this ep. Admittedly it doesn't look like anything important will happen except for hidden power but it still looks like a fun episode to me
    I said yesterday that due to the pokemon involved the episode is probably going to be enjoyable enough for me unless the plot is awful.

There's always going to be plenty of people who are excited for any episode, maybe not always on here, but a small fraction of the entire fanbase hardly makes much of a difference.

I'm of course excited for this episode though, I'm always excited for every episode. I couldn't care less if an episode is eventful or not, there's a bunch of episode after this that are going to be plenty eventful.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Woobat.. Hidden Power.. Hence no real excitement value there bro.. -.-
    That doesn't change the fact that it isn't a filler lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    That doesn't change the fact that it isn't a filler lol.
    Oh you and your woobat -.- are you gonna love an episode of watching paint dry if a pokemon cracks and learns a new move from boredom?

Also I hope TR has a giant robot in this.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Oh you and your woobat -.- are you gonna love an episode of watching paint dry if a pokemon cracks and learns a new move from boredom?

Also I hope TR has a giant robot in this.
    I am just happy she is getting SOMETHING after a hundred episodes lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I am just happy she is getting SOMETHING after a hundred episodes lol.
    Seviper hasn't had a move change for like 300 episodes lol.

And compared to the snake's battle records woobat is royalty.

Seviper hasn't had a move change for like 300 episodes lol.

And compared to the snake's battle records woobat is royalty.
    Ya but that's OG TR. The new TR isn't shy about move changes.

Ya but that's OG TR. The new TR isn't shy about move changes.
    What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?
    The old TR did nothing in terms of moves changes and stuff like that. The new TR clearly does lol.

I'm looking forward to this episode! Its also nice seeing Woobat learning Hidden Power to help out Team Rocket I guess.

Anyway, I'm sort of interested in what N might do and from the previews it looks like he's encouraging Watchog to do something. Its a good thing N is here to talk to Pokemon.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Its a good thing N is here to talk to Pokemon.
    We'll probably get some N and Meowth interaction even if it's a small amount.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    That's considered cheating! Meowth already talks (and yet nobody in Unova is that shocked to see a talking Pokemon).

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I'm of course excited for this episode though, I'm always excited for every episode. I couldn't care less if an episode is eventful or not, there's a bunch of episode after this that are going to be plenty eventful.
    How could someone look forward to an episode even if it's not eventful? Not that I'm saying this will definitely be a boring episode, but I personally couldn't look forward to an episode unless there was something appealing about it beforehand. Watching an episode for the sake of watching an episode has never worked for me because I wouldn't be able to give it my full attention, but that's just my take on things.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Another "N talks to Pokemon" scenario eh? Yawn. I've seen this type of thing too many times to find it interesting. It's like I said in another thread, N's personality just isn't working out as well as I had hoped. He was a dynamic character in the games, but the writers have overused his unique traits and now he's repeating himself something fierce. I yearn for him to do something here other than just talk to Pokemon or get beaten up. It breaks my heart knowing that he's always the "fall guy."

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    How could someone look forward to an episode even if it's not eventful? Not that I'm saying this will definitely be a boring episode, but I personally couldn't look forward to an episode unless there was something appealing about it beforehand. Watching an episode for the sake of watching an episode has never worked for me because I wouldn't be able to give it my full attention, but that's just my take on things.
    By eventful I mean whether it's "filler" or not. Regardless if an episode is going to be adding to the overall story or is just a side plot, it doesn't matter to me, so long as I'm entertained by the episode that's all that matters to me.

So I'm the only one who is gonna watch this and enjoy this. Filler or not?
    Okay.
    Charizard Misty and Brock (them two are only in flashbacks okay?? Next week ;D
    Dont believe me? Go to the Charizard thread.
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Wait, Woobat is learning Hidden Power? That's redeeming this episode already, but it should have gotten something less used. Heart Stamp, anyone?

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    So I'm the only one who is gonna watch this and enjoy this. Filler or not?
    Okay.
    Charizard Misty and Brock (them two are only in flashbacks okay?? Next week ;D
    Dont believe me? Go to the Charizard thread.
    No, others are going to watch and enjoy just like with every episode. There's been a few people who already posted they are interested in the episode.

I'm excited to see the episode to see that dewott. Nothing else.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

I think most of us are looking forward to the best part of tomorrow episode.

The preview for the next one

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post

Or you know, N. The guy this part of the series is named after. But I do really want to see the preview
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Lol 22 eps of random filler and dashed ashdewott hopes in exchange for 10 seconds of Charizard hype
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post

Way ahead of you buddy

I don't know why hidden power is so mesmerizing to some people. For all we know it always had the move but jessie never used it.

Way ahead of you buddy

I don't know why hidden power is so mesmerizing to some people. For all we know it always had the move but jessie never used it.
    Well yeah but that's like palpitoads sludge wave, we never knew he had it until it was revealed, same goes for woobat. The main disappointment is just how woobat is forced to gain a move seen MULTIPLE times in bw, instead of something creative like heart stamp/assurance/psyshock
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast