Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-7 - The Pokémon Gulf Coast Relief Corps!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Since the Corps man uses three Water-types, maybe Ash will use Palpitoad or Oshawott... Hopefully Oshawott so it can win something. >.>

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Yay dewott is in this episode XD!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Less random than making a 180 and going back to P2.

Shame he couldn't have an Empoleon,since they are immune to poison they would make excellent oil spill workers.
    But Virbank is supposedly close to Opelucid City, so it really isn't clear what the heck they are doing these days eitherway. I'm just going to go ahead and assume they used the complex for inspiration and will not specifically call it the 'Virbank Complex'.

So for BWn locations, we have:

BWn1 - Nuvema Town
    BWn2 - Route 17/P2 Lab
    BWn3 - Aspertia City
    BWn4 - Floccesy Town
    BWn5 - Floccesy Ranch
    BWn6 - Route 20: Likely to me at least considering between which locations this falls and the rocky wall in the N picture, considering the big cliff in this route.
    BWn7 - (Virbank) Complex
    BWn8 - Kanto Fair in nonspecific area - Unity Tower?

That kinda rounds out what we need to see in South West Unova. Well, there's Unity Tower, but heck, that may be where they are in BWn8! xD

Birds and oilspills.. Kinda a touchy subject don't you think? Even if the bird in question is immune to poison. Eitherway, a oilrefinery on fire, near a coast is already a touchy subject. :S

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    Since the Corps man uses three Water-types, maybe Ash will use Palpitoad or Oshawott... Hopefully Oshawott so it can win something. >.>
    Last time he used Oshawott and Roggenrola to help put out a fire.. I have no hope left for Palpitoad, I doubt we will see it more then once in this arc.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Last time he used Oshawott and Roggenrola to help put out a fire.. I have no hope left for Palpitoad, I doubt we will see it more then once in this arc.
    Exactly. I've lost hope for the thing. That's why I went ahead and said hopefully Oshawott. It needs something after doing poorly against Herdier and not winning in over a year (I think).

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

. I'm just going to go ahead and assume they used the complex for inspiration and will not specifically call it the 'Virbank Complex'.
    except they specifically refer to the location as Tachiwaki City, Virbanks Japanese name.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    From bluesun.

"Quickly! The Pokemon Bay Rescue Team!!"
    "At Tachiwaki City, the Pokemon Bay Rescue Team practice for an emergency. Then, an actual accident occurs at the Tachiwaki Kombinat! The leader, Hiroto, and the others, are locked in an underground room!"
    "The Leader, Hiroto. The team members are Futachimaru, Pururill, Miruhog."
    "AN ACTUAL ACCIDENT!"

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    so there back at Virbank here. that's a little bit random
    What? Back at Virbank?

Anyway, the Frillish are very cool and it's a good way to introduce the gender differences but I think there are other Pokemon who could have been in this team and deseres some more screentime. Amoonguss and Frillish appears alot lately even though they just got a major role under TR ownership.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    What? Back at Virbank?

Anyway, the Frillish are very cool and it's a good way to introduce the gender differences but I think there are other Pokemon who could have been in this team and deseres some more screentime. Amoonguss and Frillish appears alot lately even though they just got a major role under TR ownership.
    Speaking about Amoonguss and Frillish, has anybody noticed that they're near in the Pokedex? Amoonguss is #591 and Frillish is #592. What a coincidence...

Anyway, this episode seems quite interesting. I wonder if they're affiliated with Virgil's Rescue Team. That would be interesting.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

So there are two Virbank cities...

:genius:
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post

Well, in the real word we have York and New York, for example. So... maybe in the anime we have Virbank and New Virbank. XD
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Well, in the real word we have York and New York, for example. So... maybe in the anime we have Virbank and New Virbank. XD
    Then what the hell is Castelia City supposed to be?

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post

We don't. Both are just tachiwaki.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Then Washington and Washington D.C.

The writers screwed it up, New Mauville was near Mauville city in the anime, so Virbank complex should be near Virbank city, not in the other side of the region xD
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    It was just an example to show how cities can have similar names with only a couple of differences. Orleans and New Orleans is another example, or the several Santiago scattered around the world.

However, I think that this Virbank will be the same Virbank.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

So basically, Ash is on a National Lampoon's Vacation across Unova...

This is just getting more and more confusing. If only it would take him an episode to reach each important city with ease...

So, the Rescue Team gets locked into a room? This is going to be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    Well that first part doesn't matter who should be the one to know it, but I didn't know Watchog cannot learn it. I just assumed it would be one of those normal types that could, because of its eyes..
    The only damaging Psychic move it can learn is Zen Headbutt
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

It just goes to show how little people care about fillers. =p The Charizard thread already has more posts.

It just goes to show how little people care about fillers. =p The Charizard thread already has more posts.
    I know that I will probably like this episode. I like episodes like this.
    Dewgong

They're typically the worst thing the anime provides. Some are good, yes, and I think BW's fillers haven't been as bad as those from the previous series (mostly because TR aren't there to crash in and interfere with stuff all the time) but they're still irrelevant especially when there's better things going on in the show.

It's weird how they're in Virbank City again, but I guess the writers can make it so that after helping N and Braviary, the gang travel on another boat and make a stop at Virbank City. Or they could have just made up some anime-exclusive place like what they did with Nimbasa Town.

Or they could have even used Unity Tower or Liberty Garden, gah, so many other, more smart choices...

I hope Roxie plays a role in this episode, because she is the Gym Leader and Gym Leaders basically run their town as if they were mayors, so if there's an oil spill, she and her s*** spitting Garbodor can come to the rescue.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    It's weird how they're in Virbank City again, but I guess the writers can make it so that after helping N and Braviary, the gang travel on another boat and make a stop at Virbank City. Or they could have just made up some anime-exclusive place like what they did with Nimbasa Town.

Or they could have even used Unity Tower or Liberty Garden, gah, so many other, more smart choices...

I hope Roxie plays a role in this episode, because she is the Gym Leader and Gym Leaders basically run their town as if they were mayors, so if there's an oil spill, she and her s*** spitting Garbodor can come to the rescue.
    I don't think we're gonna see Roxie again.
    Dewgong

But Virbank is supposedly close to Opelucid City, so it really isn't clear what the heck they are doing these days eitherway. I'm just going to go ahead and assume they used the complex for inspiration and will not specifically call it the 'Virbank Complex'.

So for BWn locations, we have:

BWn1 - Nuvema Town
    BWn2 - Route 17/P2 Lab
    BWn3 - Aspertia City
    BWn4 - Floccesy Town
    BWn5 - Floccesy Ranch
    BWn6 - Route 20: Likely to me at least considering between which locations this falls and the rocky wall in the N picture, considering the big cliff in this route.
    BWn7 - (Virbank) Complex
    BWn8 - Kanto Fair in nonspecific area - Unity Tower?

That kinda rounds out what we need to see in South West Unova. Well, there's Unity Tower, but heck, that may be where they are in BWn8! xD
    You do realize that the group took a boat to reach Virbank Cty right?

After the Icirrus Gym they probably headed from Icirrus City thought he little green area in the game map between the mountain and Route 8 until they reached the shore. There they took the boat to Virbank City.

So now that they are coming from Floccesy Town it makes sense to see that Virbank City is where the game location is.

So... Why even go to southwest Unova is the White Cave isn't even there?

Why more Frillish? Why not Jellicent instead?

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Why more Frillish? Why not Jellicent instead?
    I like Frillish and I love Dewott

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast