Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 527

Thread: BWS2EN-7 - The Pokémon Gulf Coast Relief Corps!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

  1. #376
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Based on the va list the pokemon that have a chance to appear are

    Snivy
    Boldore
    Leavanny

    Stunfisk
    Crustle

    Woobat

    Amoongus

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    Partial translation:

    In the bay the Pokemon Rescue Team who performs a relief activity taking advantage of the capability of the Pokemon! But, if N makes a Pokemon, it will be negative.
    Inside the complex there were fire!? [Watch the program and you'll get prices.]

    Summary1
    Satoshi and others who reached Virbank city
    Since smoke was rising in the distance, when it saw Hiroto and the Pokemon of the bay rescue team's fighting the sfire with the "Disclipine Pokemon" Dewott, "The floating Pokemon" Frillish and "The Lookout Pokemon" Watchog, the rescue team captain were training for the emergency.
    Watchog desired doing the work of those other than the surveillance stuff, when he also wanted to be more helpful.
    At that time, An accident occurs in Virbank industrial complex!

    Summary 2
    Although it went to go to do a rescue in a hurry, what Hiro andthe others have been confined in the underground room!
    Watchog, which was acting as the surveillance staff outside the institutions although it was N referred to as "not like doing dangerous activities to a Pokemon" -- "-- lending me the capability like a sensor -- which looks for cooperation of the team as ?"!

    This is all for the moment.

    I'm not a translator. I posted a translation from a site in Japanese who I have managed to get the controls. And the N part was horrible to make sense.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 20th February 2013 at 8:29 PM.

  3. #378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Partial translation:

    In the bay the Pokemon Rescue Team who performs a relief activity taking advantage of the capability of the Pokemon! But, if N makes a Pokemon, it will be negative.
    Inside the complex there were fire!? [Watch the program and you'll get prices.]

    Summary1
    Satoshi and others who reached Virbank city
    Since smoke was rising in the distance, when it saw Hiroto and the Pokemon of the bay rescue team's fighting the sfire with the "Disclipine Pokemon" Dewott, "The floating Pokemon" Frillish and "The Lookout Pokemon" Watchog, the rescue team captain were training for the emergency.
    Watchog desired doing the work of those other than the surveillance stuff, when he also wanted to be more helpful.
    At that time, An accident occurs in Virbank industrial complex!

    Summary 2
    Although it went to go to do a rescue in a hurry, what Hiro andthe others have been confined in the underground room!
    Watchog, which was acting as the surveillance staff outside the institutions although it was N referred to as "not like doing dangerous activities to a Pokemon" -- "-- lending me the capability like a sensor -- which looks for cooperation of the team as ?"!

    This is all for the moment.
    I'm not sure if you're a translator or not, but these are terrible it's so hard to make sense of them.

    Cheers anyway, it's better than nothing of course haha.

    I'm trying to make sense of the N part.

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I'm not sure if you're a translator or not, but these are terrible it's so hard to make sense of them.

    Cheers anyway, it's better than nothing of course haha.

    I'm trying to make sense of the N part.
    Nah, it seems more translated by an automatic translator (or a quite bad one).

    Anyway, I'm not too thrilled about this ep. But who knows, it may surprise me.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  5. #380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Anyway, I'm not too thrilled about this ep. But who knows, it may surprise me.
    Surprisingly, I am looking forward to it. Excadrill, Oshawott, and Dewott in this episode should be very swell (Swellow, eh?). It seems to me like a well-rounded episode; but this is coming from the guy who has thoroughly enjoyed all of Episode N thus far.

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    Surprisingly, I am looking forward to it. Excadrill, Oshawott, and Dewott in this episode should be very swell (Swellow, eh?). It seems to me like a well-rounded episode; but this is coming from the guy who has thoroughly enjoyed all of Episode N thus far.
    We only have to wait and see. I especially like the fact that Excadrill and a Dewott are appearing here.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,065

    Default

    It's the calm before the storm.

  8. #383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    It's the calm before the storm.
    Then damn, this is what, the fiftieth time this happened in the BW saga? Ash really needs to win a battle soon before N goes crazy with his Truth side.

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Then damn, this is what, the fiftieth time this happened in the BW saga? Ash really needs to win a battle soon before N goes crazy with his Truth side.
    The truth is that Ash is a mediocre trainer at best. The writers are simply serving up the Truth tea here. Ash is a bad trainer so he has the record of a bad trainer.

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    The VA List
    Ash
    Iris
    Cilan
    Pikachu
    Axew
    Jesse
    James
    Meowth
    Oshawott
    Excadrill
    Yamask
    Dewott
    N
    Hiroto
    HOLY CRAP EXCADRILL IS APPEARING AGAIN?!

    Since when did the writers actually like that Armed Mole Rat LV7?

    I don't know why, but I'm really feeling a good vibe from these Episode N fillers. It's like this Gulf Coast one actually SEEMS interesting, and that's seriously saying something when it's coming from the guy who hates Best Wishes' fillers with a passion.

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    HOLY CRAP EXCADRILL IS APPEARING AGAIN?!

    Since when did the writers actually like that Armed Mole Rat LV7?

    I don't know why, but I'm really feeling a good vibe from these Episode N fillers. It's like this Gulf Coast one actually SEEMS interesting, and that's seriously saying something when it's coming from the guy who hates Best Wishes' fillers with a passion.
    Where!? I can't see him! Where is he!?
    ----------
    Anyway, I don't know exactly what this epěsode is about, but it's a filler after all. I hope its entertaining anyway. The Mareep episode wasn't that good. I'm looking forward for tomorrow's episode and Charizard's episode .

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cuddled up with Makoto
    Posts
    170

    Default

    So team rocket are in this? Have a feeling its all there fault.
    (Those 3 always show up ruining something)
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

  13. #388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    We only have to wait and see. I especially like the fact that Excadrill and a Dewott are appearing here.
    I do too. :') The only other time a Dewott and Excadrill have been shown together was in the Donamite, if I remember correctly, and Dewott was screwed out of a win. Needless to say, I hope Dewott does something noteworthy here.

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,065

    Default

    I didn't want this episode to be Ash and friends vs Team Rocket again because we have seen that so many times. I would have liked to see a rescue mission without TR there but what are you going to do?

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I didn't want this episode to be Ash and friends vs Team Rocket again because we have seen that so many times. I would have liked to see a rescue mission without TR there but what are you going to do?
    TR steals Dewott, watchog blasts them off.

    Tb;dw for the ep.

  16. #391
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    We knew Oshawott was appearing and Palpitoad could still appear I guess, since it shares its VA with Hiroto's Dewott, though Ash's Pokemon would probably have been more important.

    And Oshawott isn't hogging anything.

    Dewott also share's its VA with Jessie's Frillish? So, Yamask and Frillish here? We'll see.
    Oh okay I was about to ask what of Jessie's pokemon will we see.

    Frillish + Amoongus [Episode 1+ 2]
    Woobat + Amoongus [Episode 5]
    Frillish + Yamask [Episode 7]

    Random : PokéRadar


  17. #392

    Default

    Summary and voice cast

    Sorry, both late and super rushed, been terribly busy lately

  18. #393
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Summary and voice cast

    Sorry, both late and super rushed, been terribly busy lately
    This sounds like a good N episode to me.

  19. #394
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Frillish + Yamask [Episode 7]
    Most likely Woobat & Yamask. I doubt they would list Dewott over Jessies Frillish on the va list but they would list Excadrill over Woobat

  20. #395
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minion Island
    Posts
    9,062

    Default

    Preview
    - Watchog talking to Hiroto and Hiroto encourages Watchog.
    - Watchog lifts some weights.
    - So does Dewott.
    - Hiroto is with Watchog and gives a command.
    - The Frillish and Dewott fire some Water Guns
    - A fire is going on underground it seems.
    - Hiroto and his Water Pokemon are wearing masks.
    - Watchog freaks out because his tail is on fire.
    - Woobat uses Hidden Power.
    - Pikachu dodges them.
    - The Frillish use Hydro Pump on the fire.
    - Ash commands an attack.
    - Dewott uses Hydro Pump.
    - Hiroto stands proud with his team.
    - The Frillish use Psychic to bring dummies out of a burning building.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52CY3zzlSjI
    Last edited by playerking; 21st February 2013 at 11:35 AM.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  21. #396
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    4,002

    Default

    Preview was nice. Dewott used Hydro Pump similar to Oshawott. Lots of water power in this episode. Dewott was bodybuilding too.

    Edit: Pikachu was battling some Pokemon.

  22. #397
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Damn Dewott is so awesome , how can you say you can't promote that...its like the coolest middle stage starter ever.

  23. #398
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,319

    Default

    Woobat used a new move?

    And it's goddamn Hidden Power. A move we see almost every other episode and is shared with two other main cast members.

    Whoop-dee-friggin-doo....

  24. #399
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minion Island
    Posts
    9,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Woobat used a new move?

    And it's goddamn Hidden Power. A move we see almost every other episode and is shared with two other main cast members.

    Whoop-dee-friggin-doo....
    I agree, but, I'm just happy that it's getting a new move.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Most likely Woobat & Yamask. I doubt they would list Dewott over Jessies Frillish on the va list but they would list Excadrill over Woobat
    It's a bit redundant to say this now, but I don't think we know the "rules" on what classify's as important in certain situations. I know Frillish is a Main Characters Pokemon, but still.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  25. #400
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Woobat used a new move?

    And it's goddamn Hidden Power. A move we see almost every other episode and is shared with two other main cast members.

    Whoop-dee-friggin-doo....
    We do ?

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •