Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast
Results 476 to 500 of 527

Thread: BWS2EN-7 - The Pokémon Gulf Coast Relief Corps!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

  1. #476
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    What? You insult dewott and then get mad when others question your prized excadrill? I like it as much as the next person and have swept many a team with it while it was legal but it still shouldn't have disgraced dewott like that. Anime=/=games
    More like insulting Dewott stans. Apparently Burgundy's Dewott showing competence meant it should've won. The logic there is extremely deluded.

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Okay, does that mean Ash is now a pokemon master?
    He has the perfection known as Dewott so yes he is.

  2. #477
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drangleic
    Posts
    9,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post


    He has the perfection known as Dewott so yes he is.
    Yay! My childhood hero has finally done it!

    On another note is TR gonna pull out the giant robots again?

  3. #478
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    In your opinion. I can't at you Dewott stans acting like it deserves red carpet treatment. It lost because it wasn't better than Excadrill so get over it.
    I just wanted it to win so Burgundy wouldn't be a joke, not because I like Dewott.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  4. #479
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    12,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I just wanted it to win so Burgundy wouldn't be a joke, not because I like Dewott.
    But then you try to think a little and you realize that she is a joke indeed, still the figth was pretty awesome and made me want my Dewott vs Excadrill in the 5th gym matchup even more.

  5. #480
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,169

    Default

    Haha this episode bores me. ^^; I don't know the part with Watchhog's tail made me laugh. :3

    I hope Dento tries to sneak off to PokeStar Studios, or at least mentions it and tries to run off lol. XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  6. #481
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    In your opinion. I can't at you Dewott stans acting like it deserves red carpet treatment. It lost because it wasn't better than Excadrill so get over it.
    I can't at you Excadrill stans acting like it deserves red carpet treatment. Let people like Dewott.

  7. #482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Maybe Oshawott will evolve one day. I wouldn't count that out just because of constant Dewott appearances from other COTDs or rival characters.
    That derp never hinted he's anti-evolution too so why the heck shouldn't evolve? Especially after all these defeats? He's starting to stink because of that.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

  8. #483
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    This account has been hacked.
    Posts
    3,196

    Default

    aw man everyone thinks this episode is boring except me lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I hope Dento tries to sneak off to PokeStar Studios, or at least mentions it and tries to run off lol. XD
    I hope someone stops him then~

    Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    That derp never hinted he's anti-evolution too so why the heck shouldn't evolve? Especially after all these defeats? He's starting to stink because of that.
    $$$$
    come on dude, you know thats the answer. He'd still lose even if he was a Dewott, js.

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Goodbye. I'm over people questioning everything about iris and her pokemon. The disrespect is beyond pathetic.

    You didn't hear? Oshawott will get inspired by Dewott and evolve soon. The skies will then open and every pokemon on the planet will worship Dewott for the perfect specimen it is.
    Stop whining about literally everything people post. Also you're spamming the thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    More like insulting Dewott stans.
    So you admit you insult Dewott stans. Lovely. Too bad insulting people is also against the rules.
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 24th February 2013 at 4:35 PM.

  9. #484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningSociety12345543210 View Post

    $$$$
    pls dude
    Thanks!
    Really, why not? Oh yeah cuz he's overrated mascot fanservice. And only gamefreak decided that. They should someday give an evolved pokemon get a friggin chance.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

  10. #485
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drangleic
    Posts
    9,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    Thanks!
    Really, why not? Oh yeah cuz he's overrated mascot fanservice. And only gamefreak decided that. They should someday give an evolved pokemon get a friggin chance.
    When little kids go bananas over dewott and beg their parents to buy dewott merch then we might have a chance.

  11. #486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    When little kids go bananas over dewott and beg their parents to buy dewott merch then we might have a chance.
    What a wonderful idea! We must spur the Japanese audience into doing what they like the most to directly control the writers.

    We can make the likes of Bidoof famous, and then we'll get Bidoof-related merchandise appearing all over. Genius.

    Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

  12. #487
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Dewott looks so awsome! And yay for Excadrill and Cilan getting some role and screentime. Excadrill really gets some screentime lately. And what does Watchog does at the end of the preview? Is that a move?
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  13. #488
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Dewott looks so awsome! And yay for Excadrill and Cilan getting some role and screentime. Excadrill really gets some screentime lately. And what does Watchog does at the end of the preview? Is that a move?
    That was cool. Also, my guess would be Bulk up or Strength
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  14. #489
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,664

    Default

    This episode looks so mind-numbingly dull. I would rather get strapped to a chair and watch the Audino filler on loop than watch this on Thursday.


  15. #490
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    Thanks!
    Really, why not? Oh yeah cuz he's overrated mascot fanservice. And only gamefreak decided that. They should someday give an evolved pokemon get a friggin chance.
    Charizard? Just saiyan.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

    Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

  16. #491
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    That derp never hinted he's anti-evolution too so why the heck shouldn't evolve? Especially after all these defeats? He's starting to stink because of that.
    Just like Snivy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    This episode looks so mind-numbingly dull. I would rather get strapped to a chair and watch the Audino filler on loop than watch this on Thursday.
    *Shudders*... I'd settle for nine minutes of Mudkip.

    This is a nice place to insert the random: Can't wait for thursday to come, not because of the episode, but because of preview gold.. :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  17. #492
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drangleic
    Posts
    9,157

    Default

    Lol 22 eps of random filler and dashed ashdewott hopes in exchange for 10 seconds of Charizard hype

  18. #493
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Just like Snivy?



    *Shudders*... I'd settle for nine minutes of Mudkip.

    This is a nice place to insert the random: Can't wait for thursday to come, not because of the episode, but because of preview gold.. :P
    Lol yeah so true, only reason I'm excited for this is the next preview xD
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

  19. #494
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Lol 22 eps of random filler and dashed ashdewott hopes in exchange for 10 seconds of Charizard hype
    Meh, at least there is a new move so it's not all filler lol. But yes, best part about this episode is the preview after it.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  20. #495
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    12,781

    Default

    Hum well, Yamask is appearing, Excadrill appears yet again, Oshawott and Dewott appears, WATCHOG appears and seems to be the star of the team, I think the episode will be decent, not like I'm going to rewatch it any other time besides when it gets subbed unless something great happens there but from the pokemon appearing even if we got other rescue teams/rangers(they are spammed ingame) before the episode seems decent from the preview.

  21. #496
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,337

    Default

    So will the ranger dude ask Ash is he can take Palpitoad under his wing? With Mud Shot and Hydro Pump, he'd be of good use to that guy.

    I'm kidding as its VA is not listed, I don't think.

    Random : PokéRadar


  22. #497
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    So will the ranger dude ask Ash is he can take Palpitoad under his wing? With Mud Shot and Hydro Pump, he'd be of good use to that guy.

    I'm kidding as its VA is not listed, I don't think.
    actually its va is listed as playing Dewott. So yea not appearing unless it has a non speaking role

  23. #498
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    actually its va is listed as playing Dewott. So yea not appearing unless it has a non speaking role
    Oh then it probably won't unless it's like Tranquill and Oshawott in Meowth's Scrafty Tactics!

    Random : PokéRadar


  24. #499
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    So will the ranger dude ask Ash is he can take Palpitoad under his wing? With Mud Shot and Hydro Pump, he'd be of good use to that guy.

    I'm kidding as its VA is not listed, I don't think.
    a good episode.


  25. #500
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Meh, at least there is a new move so it's not all filler lol. But yes, best part about this episode is the preview after it.
    Woobat.. Hidden Power.. Hence no real excitement value there bro.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •