Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-7 - The Pokémon Gulf Coast Relief Corps!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    It could be awesome if Marlon appear in this episode being part of the coast guard corp and in the end e battle Ash...with only Drayden left to be battle!!
    Meh Crasher Wake would be better. Battling Cilan. Floatzel vs Pansage.

Although I highly doubt any random gym leader will appear here

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I wonder why the writers chose an episode title that mentions a real place. Like, are we going back to the Kanto days when places like Hollywood were mentioned and visited?
    It doesn't. A gulf coast is just the coast of a gulf.
    While the coast of the Mexico Gulf is often referred to as just "The Gulf Coast", it's not the actual name of the place, and there are tons of other gulf coasts in the world.

A Marlon appearance could be redeeming, but if this coast is supposed to be tropical in a sense, then I can see them using the Route18 island as a base for this, with Watchog being native to that island.. Also, that's where we can find Wake outside of the tournament, and Floatzel is in the new dex of course! :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    A Marlon appearance could be redeeming, but if this coast is supposed to be tropical in a sense, then I can see them using the Route18 island as a base for this, with Watchog being native to that island.. Also, that's where we can find Wake outside of the tournament, and Floatzel is in the new dex of course! :P

Also route 18 is wear the P2 Lab is so maybe a hint of Genesect plot or even a cameo here could be awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kokatsu View Post
    Wow so much Cameron hate
    I loved Cameron. I thought he was a good rival for the league. He was better than previous rivals who only showed up in the league and got little development. *cough* Tobias *cough*.

Anyways, I was kind of hoping that Virgil would show up in this episode since he got little development.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Also route 18 is wear the P2 Lab is so maybe a hint of Genesect plot or even a cameo here could be awesome!!
    Nah, the P2 lab is on route 17, close, but not exactly the same, but we're thinking alike..

BWn1: Nuvema Town
    BWn2: Route 17
    BWn3: Aspertia City
    BWn4: Floccesy Town
    BWn5: Floccesy Ranch
    BWn6: Route 20/Cave of Being?
    BWn7: Gulf Coast - Route 18?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

So they went to West unova....and then went back the way they came?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    So they went to West unova....and then went back the way they came?
    or they just moved route 18, if that is indeed what they are basing the location on

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    or they just moved route 18, if that is indeed what they are basing the location on
    Stupid eagerness to integrate B2W2. Thanks to that, freaking Virbank City is south of Opelucid City. Not to mention the Unova Pokemon-only theme got wrecked in the last episodes.

Are we even sure that this is on Route 18?

Couldn't it even be just an anime only site near Virbank City in the games?

It's pretty sad how out of every Unova pokemon that actually need more appearances, they decide to focus on Watchog who have more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Are we even sure that this is on Route 18?

Couldn't it even be just an anime only site near Virbank City in the games?
    of course it could be. were just speculating on it being R18

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    It's pretty sad how out of every Unova pokemon that actually need more appearances, they decide to focus on Watchog who have more than enough.
    Just because Watchog has a role doesn't mean they are focusing on it

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Nah, the P2 lab is on route 17, close, but not exactly the same, but we're thinking alike..

BWn1: Nuvema Town
    BWn2: Route 17
    BWn3: Aspertia City
    BWn4: Floccesy Town
    BWn5: Floccesy Ranch
    BWn6: Route 20/Cave of Being?
    BWn7: Gulf Coast - Route 18?
    I pray to God that Ash and friends don't visit the Cave of Being; we don't need to see those Sinnoh pixies again unless they revive Hunter J. I'm honestly starting to think that the Gulf Coast is just an anime-exclusive location, which normally wouldn't bother me, but the reference to a real world location is silly in my opinion. I know Unova is based on America, but it seems really late in the region to be pulling out references like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I know right? Where's Zoroark for God's sake? Oh wait, I forgot that N's a Zoroark.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    of course it could be. were just speculating on it being R18
    Which is a bit silly to me.

Just because Watchog has a role doesn't mean they are focusing on it
    Meh although a Watchog being part of a Relief Corp. makes sense. Who knows it it will even be the main part of the episode.

I pray to God that Ash and friends don't visit the Cave of Being; we don't need to see those Sinnoh pixies again unless they revive Hunter J.
    *hype revs up*

I also hope that Watchog isn't the focus, but I doubt it. I have a feeling that a lighthouse may be involved, and Watchog seems like a good Pokemon to associate with one. At least debut Klang here if there is a lighthouse to work the mechanisms or something.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post

I also hope that Watchog isn't the focus, but I doubt it. I have a feeling that a lighthouse may be involved, and Watchog seems like a good Pokemon to associate with one. At least debut Klang here if there is a lighthouse to work the mechanisms or something.
    Wait Klang hasn't appeared yet? I thought it did already. Oh well, if it really hasn't, now is as good a time as any to see it in action.

I pray to God that Ash and friends don't visit the Cave of Being; we don't need to see those Sinnoh pixies again unless they revive Hunter J. I'm honestly starting to think that the Gulf Coast is just an anime-exclusive location, which normally wouldn't bother me, but the reference to a real world location is silly in my opinion. I know Unova is based on America, but it seems really late in the region to be pulling out references like this.
    Dephender already explained this though, a Gulf doesn't necessarily reference America since they exist all over the world. It's hardly worth the effort of bringing up tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Wait Klang hasn't appeared yet? I thought it did already. Oh well, if it really hasn't, now is as good a time as any to see it in action.
    IKR? We saw Klink and Klinklang in the ChargeStone Cave episode, but no Klang yet. Kinda how we've seen Tynamo and Eelektross, but no Eelektrik.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone;1564541

I know right? Where's Zoroark for God's sake? [s
    Oh wait, I forgot that N's a Zoroark.[/s]
    Zoroak got a movie and usally the next gen movie pokes dont get eps. I'm pretty sure Latios and Latias did not. Only reason Lucario did was due to it playing a key role in the games.

As for certain Pokemon not really getting focus I remember Ratta and Tangela never really got anything special in the Gen 1 days. Maybe certain pokemon the writers just don't know how to use. Which is sad since fans can work them into certain scenes that would work XD

Latioas and Latios are legendaries though, and that automatically detracts from anime appearances. Of course, Latios has appeared now, but many legends haven't. Cresselia, Jirachi, Arceus, Manaphy and Victini, off the top of my head.

Lucario hardly played a key role in the games, and it got showtime. Zoroark arguably has more roles in the Black and White games. I'm sure one will appear soon, but it's unusual that one hasn't thus far.

Latioas and Latios are legendaries though, and that automatically detracts from anime appearances. Of course, Latios has appeared now, but many legends haven't. Cresselia, Jirachi, Arceus, Manaphy and Victini, off the top of my head.

Lucario hardly played a key role in the games, and it got showtime. Zoroark arguably has more roles in the Black and White games. I'm sure one will appear soon, but it's unusual that one hasn't thus far.
    Well, Cresselia actually did. It was when the gang was in Canalave City and Cresselia battled Darkrai.

Areceus' Poke Ball was in Tobias' Pocket in the "Semi Final Frontier."

I knew I was going to let one slip past me. It's the movie that she didn't get, not the episode.

http://twitpic.com/bzwwgv

So the guy has a Watchog, 2 frillish, and a dewott.

Could he be any more unoriginal? So cliched..

Thanks for the link.

I can hear the fangirls now when they see N on the ground. I wonder what that guy may do. And it looks like Charmander is appearing in the anime. Not that I didn't believe it wasn't, but just not this early.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    http://twitpic.com/bzwwgv

So the guy has a Watchog, 2 frillish, and a dewott.

Could he be any more unoriginal? So cliched..
    Now I can say it

"I-hope-Oshawott-pops-out-of-it´s-pokéball-and-sees-Dewott-so-he-gets-inspired-and-evolves" comments in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ....

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast