Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-7 - The Pokémon Gulf Coast Relief Corps!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Staff View Post
    They're typically the worst thing the anime provides. Some are good, yes, and I think BW's fillers haven't been as bad as those from the previous series (mostly because TR aren't there to crash in and interfere with stuff all the time) but they're still irrelevant especially when there's better things going on in the show.
    The ones in the earlier seasons were really good.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I like Frillish and I love Dewott
    Dewott appearing is fine but I'd rather see Jellicent than Frillish.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Why more Frillish? Why not Jellicent instead?
    they probably went for the smaller option

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    The ones in the earlier seasons were really good.
    Probably because with the exception of 7 all of the gyms inolved pity badges or Friendship powered DEM.

oh oshawott why not you evo T.T

really looking foward for this ep
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

The relief corp are okay but would of like some more variety in terms of types and maybe older gens.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    The relief corp are okay but would of like some more variety in terms of types and maybe older gens.
    since there by the ocean having a lot of water types makes sense. they probably have to go save people/pokemon lost at sea.

This episode sounds really random, but actually looks pretty funny :P Reminds me of Charles xD

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    It's weird how they're in Virbank City again, but I guess the writers can make it so that after helping N and Braviary, the gang travel on another boat and make a stop at Virbank City. Or they could have just made up some anime-exclusive place like what they did with Nimbasa Town.

Or they could have even used Unity Tower or Liberty Garden, gah, so many other, more smart choices...

I hope Roxie plays a role in this episode, because she is the Gym Leader and Gym Leaders basically run their town as if they were mayors, so if there's an oil spill, she and her s*** spitting Garbodor can come to the rescue.
    But if Roxie comes to the rescue, then what's the point of the relief corps?

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    You do realize that the group took a boat to reach Virbank Cty right?

After the Icirrus Gym they probably headed from Icirrus City thought he little green area in the game map between the mountain and Route 8 until they reached the shore. There they took the boat to Virbank City.

So now that they are coming from Floccesy Town it makes sense to see that Virbank City is where the game location is.
    Whoops, my mistake, well then.. Don't pay any heed..

Episode N: Route taken
    BWn1 - Nuvema Town
    BWn2 - Route 17/18/P2 lab
    BWn3 - Aspertia City
    BWn4 - Floccesy Town
    BWn5 - Floccesy Ranch
    BWn6 - Route 20
    BWn7 - Virbank City Complex
    BWn8 - Unity Tower: I'm going with this because they simply haven't shown it yet and has the makings of the multicultural thingy that a 'Kanto Fair' might want to address.
    BWn9 - Unity Tower: I'm reckoning this fair will last for more then a single episode, or at least I hope.
    BWn10 - Liberty Garden: Should appear.
    BWn11 - Castelia City
    BWn12-15 - Travelling from Castelia up to Nimbasa, including White Ruins, somewhere.
    BWN16 - Lostlorn Forest
    BWn17 - Marvelous Bridge
    BWn18-21 - White Forest Hollow Tournament/Benga
    BWn22 - Undella Town/Plasma Frigate/Kyurem
    BWn23 - Reversal Mountain
    BWn24 - Lentimas Town
    BWn25 - Icirrus City, Dragonspiral Tower. There conveniently is an airstrip to land on from Lentimas Town: TP final showdown 1
    BWn26 - TP final showdown 2
    BWn27 - Goodbye Cilan
    BWn28 - Goodbye Iris and leaving Unova.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    This episode sounds really random, but actually looks pretty funny :P Reminds me of Charles xD
    Kinda does, which is good..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I think I would like fillers more if subs were more readily available. As it is we've only just gotten the league eps subbed. Being a non japanese speaking fan sucks when it comes to enjoying fillers.

We're not lucky enough for that planning, Locormus.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    We're not lucky enough for that planning, Locormus.
    I even didn't mention the Giant Chasm in that anywhere either.. It's a sad thing.. Quite a lot of Unova will likely go unshowcased, when a majority of it has been poorly showcased eitherway (cough, Aspertia/Virbank/Opelucid, cough)..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I even didn't mention the Giant Chasm in that anywhere either.. It's a sad thing.. Quite a lot of Unova will likely go unshowcased, when a majority of it has been poorly showcased eitherway (cough, Aspertia/Virbank/Opelucid, cough)..
    Did they even visit Opelucid city? I thought they skipped it and went through the Village of Dragons.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Did they even visit Opelucid city? I thought they skipped it and went through the Village of Dragons.
    and then they went to Opelucid where Iris vs Drayden happened

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    and then they went to Opelucid where Iris vs Drayden happened
    Oh, yeah, right. Wow, that was a very short visit to such an interesting city.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

I'm still trying to figure out why Virbank Complex is so far away from Virbank City. That and why the character of the day has overexposed Water-types like Dewott and Frillish. Like, couldn't the writers think of anything original? This episode already screams filler, but it's probably not going to be one of those funny fillers like we had in DP. I just pray that Ash uses Oshawott to help the character of the day fight that fire. Anything to give Oshawott an accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out why Virbank Complex is so far away from Virbank City
    It's not. there in Virbank city for part of this episode

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    "At Tachiwaki City, the Pokemon Bay Rescue Team practice for an emergency.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    It's not. there in Virbank city for part of this episode
    How did they get there when they were at Floccesy Ranch just two episodes ago? And if I remember correctly, Virbank City's location is different in the anime; it should be somewhere up north since Ash and friends set sail for it shortly after their visit to Icirrus City and they arrived in the next episode after departing on the ferry. I don't think it's possible for them to travel halfway across the region in between episodes. I'm so confused.

How did they get there when they were at Floccesy Ranch just two episodes ago? And if I remember correctly, Virbank City's location is different in the anime; it should be somewhere up north since Ash and friends set sail for it shortly after their visit to Icirrus City and they arrived in the next episode after departing on the ferry. I don't think it's possible for them to travel halfway across the region in between episodes. I'm so confused.
    If I remember correctly, it was never stated where Virbank City was in the anime. The group took a boat there, meaning it could be anywhere. I don't see a problem with them being there... I'm going to enjoy seeing the city and complex.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

We dont actually know where Virbank is. Most of us assumed it was near Iccirus but considering they went by boat it could be where it is in game. We have no idea how much time passes between each episode so enough time could pass for them to travel half way around Unova

I'm still trying to figure out why Virbank Complex is so far away from Virbank City. That and why the character of the day has overexposed Water-types like Dewott and Frillish. Like, couldn't the writers think of anything original? This episode already screams filler, but it's probably not going to be one of those funny fillers like we had in DP. I just pray that Ash uses Oshawott to help the character of the day fight that fire. Anything to give Oshawott an accomplishment.
    Like I explained a bit ago.

The group could have walked from Icirrus City after the gym match to the coast. Imagine them walking in between Route 9 and the mountain side to an anime only city in the coast where the Ferroseed Facility was. From there they take the boat to Virbank City. Afterwards they meet Cynthia near there where they fly to Undella Town

Random : PokéRadar

New summary?

2/28 #115(#31)「急げ!ポケモン湾岸救助隊!!」
    タチワキシティに到着したサトシたちや、ポケモン湾岸救助隊が行なっている訓練を見学していた 。その時
    近くのタチワキコンビナートで火災が発生してしまう。
    ≫脚本=米村正二 演出・絵コンテ=吉村文宏 作画監督=片山みゆき

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Do we already know if N will be in this episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Verdant View Post
    Most likelly, he is with the kids in the Charizard episode, so I guess he joins them in the Braviary episode and stays with them atleast till that episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdant View Post
    N is following Ash and Co in the charizard episode so he will probably become Staring member after the Braviary rescue!

Just a usual filler ep maybe a new move for a Poke and possible Palpi release if it starts dig into being part of the rescue squad!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast