Thread: Over-Used or Under-Used

Default Over-Used or Under-Used

Do you you use OUs or UUs?

Saaatoshi!

Not sure what you mean by this? overused and underused compared to what everyone else uses? i don't know what everyone else uses, but i guess if raticates and zubats/woobats count, then yes i used underused pokemon.

I use which ever I like. You just need a good tactic and you can beat anything with whatever you use. Of course some will be better than the others if you follow smogon sets, they are designed to be like that.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

If this is meant for competitive Pokemon, you should post here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...ive-Discussion

Ingame? I like using my favorites, UU or OU they're all precious to me.

I use whatever I want.
    My New 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Simply PM me if you want to add my code.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I generally use a mixture.
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

OU always it contains the best pokes without using the leganderies.
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

I use whatever Pokemon I like that look cool.
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

Both.

Because I could care less about competitive battling, at least as far as tiers go.

I tend to lean toward Pokemon.

Preferably good ones.

I use Pokemon I like. And there are VERY FEW Pokemon I like in OU, or at least very few that aren't just used to set up weather effects.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I like using what helps me win, kinda of my way of having fun.

I tend to not use my favorites because personally it means your not being truly competitive if using them unless their Pokemon that can build a great synergy core.

I prefer OU, but I have already used UU sometimes.

In competitive play you should use only OU, regardless if your favorite Pokemon is a UU.

UU, although I generally use whatever I want. Really, I fit better into NU.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

NU Gravity assault!

I actually don't do much competitive stuff, but I actually did once, among other things, make an NU Gravity team. It lost. Horribly. Repeatedly.
    3DS Friend Code: 1864 - 8413 - 3256

I pretty much use both, I nearly always have a flygon on my team and then I try to use pokemon that i never had in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Jackal View Post

In competitive play you should use only OU, regardless if your favorite Pokemon is a UU.
    this..............

Some pokemonare better than people think due to smogon bans. For instance almost anything with abilites Swift Swim, Sand veil or Moody. Anything with access to minimise. Anything with 1hit KO moves while can set up effective stall. Basically I wouldnt take the tiers seriously if you intend to play on wifi/single player as they are lawless and alot of UU/NU pokemon can thrash the "follow the smogon rules" OU pokemon if played "unfairly" every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Jackal View Post

Not this. ...Seriously. If you're going to use only OU Pokemon, your choices will be SEVERELY limited. Besides, UU Pokemon can be really useful as well, despite what some may think.
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 18th January 2013 at 3:07 AM.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    Some pokemonare better than people think due to smogon bans. For instance almost anything with abilites Swift Swim, Sand veil or Moody. Anything with access to minimise. Anything with 1hit KO moves while can set up effective stall. Basically I wouldnt take the tiers seriously if you intend to play on wifi/single player as they are lawless and alot of UU/NU pokemon can thrash the "follow the smogon rules" OU pokemon if played "unfairly" every time.
    uh

you realize that Smogon bans those things -because- they are generally considered overpowered and cheap, right?

and that's why Random Matchup is stupid, right?

I take UU, RU, and NU mons and turn them into OU-killing machines.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

I use whichever Pokemon I decide I would like to have on a team. I do my best to switch up my teams with each game, and considering the amount of Pokemon there are, it has worked out pretty well so far.

As such, I've used things from every tier. I don't play competitively, but if I did, it would be with friends and probably wouldn't utilize Smogon tiers.
    Shinies: (x2)
    Shinies are Not For Trade
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dream World Females:     Spoiler:- Click:

I use whatever I want. Though if I had to choose between the two, probably UU. OU is full of overrated mons (hence the name overused).

UU also has the more-or-less under-appreciated Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs
    Current Hunt:

Weavile and volcarona and hydriegon are probably OU...

I use Übers.
    This is a battle. Of course it's gonna be unfair. That which is called 'battle' was a monster originally born of unfairness and intolerance. I can't stand that guy. I can beat that guy. I can't forgive that guy. We make enemies for all sorts of reasons, and from the moment you make an enemy, until one of you draws his last breath - you're in a battle.

Music