Thread: Will Iris resepect Ash more after seeing Charizard

Default Will Iris resepect Ash more after seeing Charizard

I hope to see the look on her cute face when sees him xD

Charizard isn't really a Dragon Pokemon, so I don't see why.

Besides, she doesn't "disrespect" Ash due to Pokemon training, she does so because of his childish attitude. Raising a Charizard and still acting like a kid still makes him a kid to her. XD

Iris is gonna offer her Emolga to trade for Charizard. Ash will say yes

This thread should be merged into the Iris or Charizard thread really but I think Iris will call Ash a kid for not using Charizard in the league.

Iris will respect Ash once he starts acting like how he was in Sinnoh.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Not if Charizard uses its flamethrower to burn Ash in front of her.

Lol that wouldn't matter since Iris has had two Pokemon disobey her since she debuted. Plus Charizard greets Ash this way so I don't see the problem in saying hi.

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Lol that wouldn't matter since Iris has had two Pokemon disobey her since she debuted. Plus Charizard greets Ash this way so I don't see the problem in saying hi.
    3 actually. Axew is her only pokemon that has never disobeyed her.

She'll probably still call Ash a kid even when she does see Charizard lol.
    She might fangirl over it, until she realizes it's not a real dragon type XD
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    3 actually. Axew is her only pokemon that has never disobeyed her.
    Emonga wasn't disobedient, just lazy. She never showed any signs with having any problem listening to her trainer's commands, she did battle two of Bel's Pokemon after all and left when she didn't feel like battling any further to eat some apples. Sorta like Pachirisu and how it wouldn't listen to Hikari in its debut episode at all, not disobedient, just energetic or how Koduck was derp and would just most of the time he was given a command. These are personality traits, not disobedience.

Iris doesn't disrespect Ash. She merely ridicules his childish behavior in some situations. So yeah, I think this thread is pointless.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    Charizard isn't really a Dragon Pokemon, so I don't see why.

Besides, she doesn't "disrespect" Ash due to Pokemon training, she does so because of his childish attitude. Raising a Charizard and still acting like a kid still makes him a kid to her. XD
    Charizard is a dragon, dragon master use him ingame, he isn't a dragon type thats a completelly diferent thing.

I agree here, people need to stop with this dumb notion that Iris somehow doesn't respect or likes Satoshi, you guys call the kid dumb all the time but when an actual character from the anime calls him out for doing a dumb decisions, apparently she is a ***** and doesn't like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Charizard is a dragon, dragon master use him ingame, he isn't a dragon type thats a completelly diferent thing.
    Yeah, Charizard is a Dragon, just not a Dragon-type. I like to think there are several tiers of Dragons.

Tier 1 - Dragon-type Dragons(Dragonite, Axew, Salamence)
    T2 - Dragons(Charizard, Gyarados, basically draconian Pokemon)
    T3 - Dinosaurs(Archeops, Aerodactyl, Tyranitar etc.)

I agree here, people need to stop with this dumb notion that Iris somehow doesn't respect or likes Satoshi, you guys call the kid dumb all the time but when an actual character from the anime calls him out for doing a dumb decisions, apparently she is a ***** and doesn't like him.
    Thank you so much, I'll never understand why people take Iris' kid comments and snark behavior to the heart when it's obviously comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Yeah, Charizard is a Dragon, just not a Dragon-type. I like to think there are several tiers of Dragons.

Tier 1 - Dragon-type Dragons(Dragonite, Axew, Salamence)
    T2 - Dragons(Charizard, Gyarados, basically draconian Pokemon)
    T3 - Dinosaurs(Archeops, Aerodactyl, Tyranitar etc.)

Thank you so much, I'll never understand why people take Iris' kid comments and snark behavior to the heart when it's obviously comedy.

Well dunno about the Dinossaurs but otherwise yes, more then one Dragon Master has used Charizard and Gyarados for example.

I would give you an answer to that but in this forum it would be called to rude and get a warning , lets just say its the level of posting we have here that is pretty low, I wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Emonga wasn't disobedient, just lazy. She never showed any signs with having any problem listening to her trainer's commands, she did battle two of Bel's Pokemon after all and left when she didn't feel like battling any further to eat some apples. Sorta like Pachirisu and how it wouldn't listen to Hikari in its debut episode at all, not disobedient, just energetic or how Koduck was derp and would just most of the time he was given a command. These are personality traits, not disobedience.
    Actually that's not correct. While is it true that Emolga showed laziness, it didn't listen to Iris's commands and instead used volt switch so another pokemon would battle instead. This would be disobedience. It would then laugh at the situation and try to use its cute charm so it wouldn't get in trouble by Iris.

Emolga disobeying Iris was hilarious, how could anyone not like that.

And watch as Iris calls Ash a kid for not having an actual dragon in his party.

Maybe. I have no idea. Since it doesn't have Dragon in its type, then it wouldn't make that much of a difference. But, it is a dragon though.

She'd praise Ash for owning a fully trained Charizard

Then bash him and call him a kid for not evolving his Gible :|

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    She'd praise Ash for owning a fully trained Charizard

Then bash him and call him a kid for not evolving his Gible :|
    Now why would she do that?

The exaggeration on Iris's kid line is seriously getting out of hand.

Iris never disrespected Ash though. She just teased him, she respects him otherwise she wouldn't be cheering for him at the league or in gym battles.

She'll probably like 'cool a Charizard, I heard of those but I've never seen one. Awesome that you own one' blabla.

No. Don't you people understand that this is all just a show conspiracy? She'll respect him when Ash stops acting like a jackass and probably when the series is over.

My ideal battle ever!