Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone concerned that none of Ash's older pokemon might appear this arc?

Yes, you were asking if any of Ash's old Pokémon would appear, when we already knew that Charizard would be in. And now Muk appeared, so I don't see how this thread makes sense now. Don't get pissed at me for pointing that out.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Yes, you were asking if any of Ash's old Pokémon would appear, when we already knew that Charizard would be in. And now Muk appeared, so I don't see how this thread makes sense now. Don't get pissed at me for pointing that out.
    A 2 second cameo is not, "appearing."

I guess you would say Brock's flashback scenes when Dawn brought him up as Brock getting a real appearance too? I think not.

To be fair to Cyber, he did say this arc. This arc being the N arc, which means the beginning of BW doesn't count in it.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    A 2 second cameo is not, "appearing."

I guess you would say Brock's flashback scenes when Dawn brought him up as Brock getting a real appearance too? I think not.
    So N didn't appear in the latest episode, then? Muk was seen for a few seconds, that's appearing no matter what you said. And about Brock, that depends on how you see it, but that doesn't have anything to do with this, does it?

@Hilda
    But Muk did appear in the N Arc...

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    So N didn't appear in the latest episode, then? Muk was seen for a few seconds, that's appearing no matter what you said. And about Brock, that depends on how you see it, but that doesn't have anything to do with this, does it?
    Oh, so if Ash brings up Bulbasaur in a flashback, that will count too?

You obviously love to make Troll threads and get pissed at people, so I will leave you at it since you obviously don't wanna understand. See ya.

- deleted.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Muk wasn't presented in a flashback like Brock, so we did see Muk make a cameo meaning one of Ash's older Pokemon did re-appear and the first to do so this saga.

The thread isn't pointless, but Cyber you really need to word things more direct and truthful, look at all the bashing people are giving you for it.

Muk appeared in the episode, like some users said.

But, if what you mean is having a relatively relevant role during the arc or interacting personally with Ash, then yes. I'm afraid that older Pokemon may not have many chances to meet Iris, Cilan and their Pokemon and eventually battle against someone. But we can't say for sure. Who knows, the writers may surprise us.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Usually we've had the previous regions powerhouse return to defeat a legendary. That would have been Infernape, but since Charizard looks to return...Infernape might not get that shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Usually we've had the previous regions powerhouse return to defeat a legendary. That would have been Infernape, but since Charizard looks to return...Infernape might not get that shot.
    That's not true.

In in Hoenn Charizard returned, Ash's Johto powerhouse didn't whoever that was. Unless you're talking about each saga, which in that case will be true until Charizard returns in BW.

Thing is Cyber, you didn't ask about them appearing 'to be used'.. So when people come in with the Muk counter-argument, you can't get snotty with them because all they're doing is answering the question that you asked.

If your intent was to ask about them appearing 'to be used', then that's what you should've said.. Miswording a question can lead to all sorts of problems as the thread progresses; I'd have thought that considering you make multiple threads for the tiniest trivial things all the time, you'd know that already.

As for Pokémon appearing 'to be used', I think that the only one we'll see is Charizard.. Perhaps the reserves will be used in the next league (the 6th), since they were involved in the 2nd and 4th, but I doubt they'll do anything here and personally I'm fine with that because some of the Unova team still need their fair share of battle time.. I'm still intrigued about Primeape's involvement in the previous opening, but the others? Not so much.. not while Oshawott, Leavanny, Palpitoad, etc are still needing the battles.

Kingler, my friend. No matter what, you will always remain my favourite Water type. You shouldn't have missed out on the Sinnoh League and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the near future.

There you are, I see you in the back there!

Even if they did appear, Charizard and Pikachu would likely get the most screen-time anyway. Though, it's too bad we might have to wait another Gen before poor Torterra get's some redemption.

Charizard and pikachu are fan favourites. they are/were his main pokemon and (i am very sad to say) some of his other pokemon have fallen into dis-use. Muk, Kingler, Glalie... the list goes on. As a fan who's been watching for a long time it saddens me to think that some of my old favourites will never be seen. That's why i am hoping that at least some of them will appear again and soon!
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard and Astaral Shadow of the Under

I think one Pokemon we can safely say will never appear in battle again is Kingler. XD

I think one Pokemon we can safely say will never appear in battle again is Kingler. XD
    Woahhh never say that when ShinyCharizard is around...

----

I'd love to see Kingler return eventually, same with most of Ash's Kanto/OI team, they were his best Pokemon imo which is why i'm so happy Muk at least made a cameo.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Woahhh never say that when ShinyCharizard is around...

----

I'd love to see Kingler return eventually, same with most of Ash's Kanto/OI team, they were his best Pokemon imo which is why i'm so happy Muk at least made a cameo.

Maybe they'll all just appear during the League Ash wins, and some get notable wins in the Champion League. If that ever happens of course.

:O

Blasphemous!

I think everyone will appear to battle at some point in the future, it just may be a long time for some.

Kingler, my friend. No matter what, you will always remain my favourite Water type. You shouldn't have missed out on the Sinnoh League and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the near future.

There you are, I see you in the back there!

If Ash does win a League it would hopefully be the next one. We're likely in for 4 years of Gen 6 before Gen 7 will come along

Well, it's only been one episode so far; we still got a whole pack of episodes in the next several weeks to see some more returns if any.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    Well, it's only been one episode so far; we still got a whole pack of episodes in the next several weeks to see some more returns if any.
    I can't really see them doing much of anything with Charizard, and Pikachu..who are likely going to be doing te majority of the battling.

Muk appeared.

Your point is moot, Cyber.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    :O

Blasphemous!

I think everyone will appear to battle at some point in the future, it just may be a long time for some.
    Just a few more hundred Generations, when Kingler finally gets an evolved form....

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Muk appeared.

Your point is moot, Cyber.
    Pretty sure he's meaning to refer to notable battle appearances. Not just the "lol hey im still here...kay bye" type thing Muk got.

Who cares if they show up or not. They're his pokemon. He has Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh pokemon too so I think we'll see those some time down the road. Seriously, some of you act like BF wasn't the time when his older pokemon was show which they were!

My ideal battle ever!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast