Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone concerned that none of Ash's older pokemon might appear this arc?

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Forgive me you make perfect sense. Everyone should bow down to them. :rolleyes

Lol like Ace said Totodile is only useful for a dance off
    Totodile beat a Charizard by him self in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by jdgjordan View Post
    Totodile beat a Charizard by him self in the anime.
    Totodile could beat an Arceus and it wouldn't completely make up the fact that he didn't do much during Johto and it doesn't make up that he's currently the weakest of Ash's water types.

Charizard's aren't God's unless it's Ash's

Quote Originally Posted by Nightlingbolt View Post
    There's no need for any of Ash's older Pokemon to appear. Hell, I question whether Charizard coming back is absolutely necessary.
    Guess they figured the best way to get more views is with the most overrated Pokemon in existence?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Guess they figured the best way to get more views is with the most overrated Pokemon in existence?
    And it worked.

And it worked.
    Damn my dirty mind, I could totally say something right now (to the people who are dying to see Charizard)...

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Totodile could beat an Arceus and it wouldn't completely make up the fact that he didn't do much during Johto and it doesn't make up that he's currently the weakest of Ash's water types.

Charizard's aren't God's unless it's Ash's
    Weakest? Hardly, when Squirtle beats a Charizard and Kindgra, then you can call him the weakest. And before I hear Squitle beat the Electabuzz that Totodile lost to, does that mean Squirtle is more powerful then Bulbasaur, as Charizard had to beat the one that Grass/Poison type lost to.

Oshawott is currently Ash's weakest Water type though
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Really what reason would Ash have to swap out his new Pokemon for his old he not doing any sort of league or frontier this season I don't think ash will have time to prepare for (trouble lol) team plasma so he wont be able to swap unlike charizard who can fly in and out to ash when ever he wants like the third movie.

Really what reason would Ash have to swap out his new Pokemon for his old he not doing any sort of league or frontier this season I don't think ash will have time to prepare for (trouble lol) team plasma so he wont be able to swap unlike charizard who can fly in and out to ash when ever he wants like the third movie.
    Whatever the case, I think this might be the first time the characters that travel with Ash don't meet most of his reserves. May, and Max saw all of them when they visited Kanto. Dawn saw a good chunk of them in the Sinnoh League, though she never saw Charizard.

have any image showing the ash Quilava evolving?

What do you mean Quilava evolving

Quote Originally Posted by bryanjuan View Post
    have any image showing the ash Quilava evolving?
    Quilava is not evolving as far as we know. The toy could belong to anything from a random Typholsion to Dawn's Quilava evolving.

I'd really like to see his older mons again but whatever I'm not that concerned lol.

I want the end of BW to be different from the ending of DP where we only saw seconds of Ash arriving in Pallet Town (I don't think he ever arrived in DP191, he just saw his home town from the road)
    Last edited by RickHoenn; 23rd January 2013 at 8:26 PM.

I really hope that Ash uses his old pokemon, I mean, some pokemon has potencial to be so strong like Gible. As well, other thing that Ash is doing a mistake is not to evolve his pokemon.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Charizard is the only old skool I need

But these are my top 5

Glalie
    Torterra
    Tauros
    Kingler
    Heracross

Muk seems to be confirmed so seeing other reserves is not impossible, but if your asking who will do most of the work then I'm putting bets on Charizard and Pikachu since they seem to be fan favourites.

Ash's current pokemon already need development much less. Snivy didn't even learn any new moves. I think Charizard is enough.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Charizard is the only old skool I need

But these are my top 5

Glalie
    Torterra
    Tauros
    Kingler
    Heracross
    Oh come on man -_- *facepalms*
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oh come on man -_- *facepalms*
    i knew you were saying something about that XD.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Quote Originally Posted by STICKTOPIA View Post
    i knew you were saying something about that XD.
    What lol?? He got total redemption in the Sinnoh League.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Sorry but all top fav list must have Snorlax in it those are rules I don't make them I just follow them.

My top 5 I want to see return:

1: Kingler, awesome pokemon and it has been way to long
    2: primeape: probably not gonna happen, but it has also been to long
    3 Swellow: Because he is just awesome
    4 Gible: Is funny, their is room for development. He can become one of Ash's new powerhouses
    5: Snorlax: see post above me

With Ash's current Pokemon needing some more screen time and battling, I would think bring back his older Pokemon would be too complex and somewhat pointless if there is not a good reason to bring them back. Besides Marketability of course.......

However Really all I care seeing back in battle are Pidgeot, Primeape, Muk & Kingler above all else.

would have been nice to showcase them during the Elite Four matches now wouldn't it?
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Ash's best team IMO?

Pikachu
    Charizard
    Snorlax
    Kingler
    Sceptile
    Glalie
    -sflytal

I try to use at least one Pokemon that is new to me each time I play through a game.

I honestly never expected anything to appear in BW that was old outside of Satoshi's Lizardon. So I'm not bothered in the slightest especially since Satoshi has an already sizable amount of Pokemon, asking for more seems for like a cause for concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I honestly never expected anything to appear in BW that was old outside of Satoshi's Lizardon. So I'm not bothered in the slightest especially since Satoshi has an already sizable amount of Pokemon, asking for more seems for like a cause for concern.
    You know when you call him Satoshi and not Ash you only confuse a lot of people and yes I know that's his Japaneses name but the thread called Ash older Pokemon.

You know when you call him Satoshi and not Ash you only confuse a lot of people and yes I know that's his Japaneses name but the thread called Ash older Pokemon.
    This is the spoilers forum which means we have the liberty to call anything by their japanese name if we so please.

On topic I wonder if Satoshi's magmarashi will evolve. I really want dodatoise to get a win too...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast