Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 80

Thread: March Plot Thread

  1. #51

    Default

    *crazy theory incoming*

    Hood Man is Mewtu obviously. Sird escaped to Unova after FR/LG to visit her secret hideout full of secret armors. She used one to trap Mewtu inside and to restrain his power just like Giovanni did in FR/LG. Mewtu can't fly anymore so Sird could easily escape to Sinnoh. But Mewtu searched in Unova for trainers who are
    1) trustworthy
    2) strong enough to break the armor.

    Because of his past Mewtu refuses to go to a human lab. (and trust som random scientist) to remove the armor. But it challenged the gym leaders to get in contact with the elite four / champ. It want to find trainers like the Pokedex Holders. That is the reason for him to be at the pokemon league. Of course it is odd for a pokemon like Mewtu to play the role of a trainer and fight with other pokemon against gym leaders but what else should he do?

    Sadly it won't be able to get rid of armor until B2W2 because of genesects real appereance. The armor will be destroyed and all the restrained energy will flow back to mewtus body making it possible to use Psystrike (and beat genesect) Kusaka won't waste the opportunity of a Mewtu Vs. Genesect showdown if he need to use Mewtu's signature move anyway.

    So... now I really want something like that to happen ň.ň

    Edit: Ups, Mewtu = Mewtwo^^'
    Last edited by Pokemonspecialgerman; 4th February 2013 at 6:03 PM.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonspecialgerman View Post
    *crazy theory incoming*

    Hood Man is Mewtu obviously. Sird escaped to Unova after FR/LG to visit her secret hideout full of secret armors. She used one to trap Mewtu inside and to restrain his power just like Giovanni did in FR/LG. Mewtu can't fly anymore so Sird could easily escape to Sinnoh. But Mewtu searched in Unova for trainers who are
    1) trustworthy
    2) strong enough to break the armor.

    Because of his past Mewtu refuses to go to a human lab. (and trust som random scientist) to remove the armor. But it challenged the gym leaders to get in contact with the elite four / champ. It want to find trainers like the Pokedex Holders. That is the reason for him to be at the pokemon league. Of course it is odd for a pokemon like Mewtu to play the role of a trainer and fight with other pokemon against gym leaders but what else should he do?

    Sadly it won't be able to get rid of armor until B2W2 because of genesects real appereance. The armor will be destroyed and all the restrained energy will flow back to mewtus body making it possible to use Psystrike (and beat genesect) Kusaka won't waste the opportunity of a Mewtu Vs. Genesect showdown if he need to use Mewtu's signature move anyway.

    So... now I really want something like that to happen ň.ň
    That IS a crazy theory, but I kinda like it.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    A place far away
    Posts
    1,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonspecialgerman View Post
    *crazy theory incoming*

    Hood Man is Mewtu obviously. Sird escaped to Unova after FR/LG to visit her secret hideout full of secret armors. She used one to trap Mewtu inside and to restrain his power just like Giovanni did in FR/LG. Mewtu can't fly anymore so Sird could easily escape to Sinnoh. But Mewtu searched in Unova for trainers who are
    1) trustworthy
    2) strong enough to break the armor.

    Because of his past Mewtu refuses to go to a human lab. (and trust som random scientist) to remove the armor. But it challenged the gym leaders to get in contact with the elite four / champ. It want to find trainers like the Pokedex Holders. That is the reason for him to be at the pokemon league. Of course it is odd for a pokemon like Mewtu to play the role of a trainer and fight with other pokemon against gym leaders but what else should he do?

    Sadly it won't be able to get rid of armor until B2W2 because of genesects real appereance. The armor will be destroyed and all the restrained energy will flow back to mewtus body making it possible to use Psystrike (and beat genesect) Kusaka won't waste the opportunity of a Mewtu Vs. Genesect showdown if he need to use Mewtu's signature move anyway.

    So... now I really want something like that to happen ň.ň
    Putting Mewtwo in another trap armor would be a super cheap trick. Once time was more than enough. Also Mewtwo hardly trust people, if he were to look for someone he'd go to Blaine, Red, Yellow or maybe Green for help.

  4. #54

    Default

    But..but.. how? :3
    Mewtwo thinks that the Pokedex Holders are still petrified. Blaine would be an option but it's not like Mewtwo had a phone number or something.
    And would telepathy trough a phone even work? Besides.. did Mewtwo know about Vermilion City as Kantos most important port?
    How could he came back to Kanto? Even if he knows about vermillion.. he needs a lot of money for a ship to another continent.
    That means he need to battle a lot trainers to take their prize money. So.. why not battle gym leaders?
    And what if Sirds Hideout is near Opelucid or something? And Mewtwo doesn't even know where Castelia is. And even IF he knows.. he must travel trough the whole region anyway to reach Castelia.

    So.. he knows he needs money for a ship. And he knows he must reach a port first. Why not kill two birds with one stone and battle every gym leader on the way. He could find another solution.

    But I agree. I don't want to see Mewtwo suffer like that again either :/

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flintoff Cypress View Post
    Honestly, I want the opposite. Just do away with the magazines and have it be straight-to-volume releases.
    Has any Manga ever been released that way?

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Has any Manga ever been released that way?
    Part of me wants to say that there was, but I can't think of any off the top of my head. I'm probably getting myself mixed up again.
    HeLlO. You'Re tOo slOw. yOu cAn'T ruN. FOuNd YOu! I AM GOD.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    A place far away
    Posts
    1,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonspecialgerman View Post
    But..but.. how? :3
    Mewtwo thinks that the Pokedex Holders are still petrified. Blaine would be an option but it's not like Mewtwo had a phone number or something.
    And would telepathy trough a phone even work? Besides.. did Mewtwo know about Vermilion City as Kantos most important port?
    How could he came back to Kanto? Even if he knows about vermillion.. he needs a lot of money for a ship to another continent.
    That means he need to battle a lot trainers to take their prize money. So.. why not battle gym leaders?
    And what if Sirds Hideout is near Opelucid or something? And Mewtwo doesn't even know where Castelia is. And even IF he knows.. he must travel trough the whole region anyway to reach Castelia.

    So.. he knows he needs money for a ship. And he knows he must reach a port first. Why not kill two birds with one stone and battle every gym leader on the way. He could find another solution.

    But I agree. I don't want to see Mewtwo suffer like that again either :/
    Since when is a Pokemon using money to travel. He's a psychic Pokemon, he can fly, there's no need for that. Have you read the Pokemon Special manga properly?

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Mewtwo thinks that the Pokedex Holders are still petrified.
    If so, that's sad. One would have thought that Mewtwo would at least try to find the petrified Dexholders after losing Sird's trail on the remote possibility that he could do something. Maybe he found Red in that special chapter that we'll get when hell freezes over.

    Blaine would be an option but it's not like Mewtwo had a phone number or something.
    And would telepathy trough a phone even work? Besides.. did Mewtwo know about Vermilion City as Kantos most important port?
    How could he came back to Kanto? Even if he knows about vermillion.. he needs a lot of money for a ship to another continent.
    That means he need to battle a lot trainers to take their prize money. So.. why not battle gym leaders?
    And what if Sirds Hideout is near Opelucid or something? And Mewtwo doesn't even know where Castelia is. And even IF he knows.. he must travel trough the whole region anyway to reach Castelia.

    So.. he knows he needs money for a ship. And he knows he must reach a port first. Why not kill two birds with one stone and battle every gym leader on the way. He could find another solution.
    Building on what Dreamingflower says, you don't need a phone if you have telepathic powers. I'm sure that if the plot required it, Mewtwo could telepathically contact someone across the oceans/planet/universe/dimension/time. Why the hell would Mewtwo use a phone if he could use his telepathic powers? He's native to Kanto, so he could probably find out (or even already know) that Vermillion is the regional port. He can fly, he doesn't need a ship and therefore doesn't need to battle trainers or gym leaders for money. I can't believe I have to type this. **** my life.
    Last edited by Flintoff Cypress; 6th February 2013 at 3:48 AM.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flintoff Cypress View Post
    I'd like to think that they just forgot to mention their participation, because that would be just pointless to go through all of that trouble and call it quits with that. I know that it's the cliched "It's the journey that counts" crap that's in play, with Platinum going on a quest for self-improvement and Sapphire... going on a quest to settle a bet, but the badges and the league go hand-in-hand in all varieties across the whole goddamn franchise! I know I'm going off on a tangent, but I'd like to think that it was just a case of "Let's not rehash the same-old League storyline for Gen III and IV, but let's just assume that they participated anyways!"

    Maybe it's for the best that they left this open-ended. If they mentioned their participation in their respective Leagues, people would complain that we never saw Sapphire/Platinum participate and if they mentioned their non-participation people would still complain. This way they don't have to confirm/deny anything and don't have to waste precious space covering the battles.
    Since there's no "Grand Festival" in the manga unlike the anime, the writers made it that Sapphire didn't participate in the league since there's nothing for Ruby to do. And since they're "equals", Ruby should also have a huge competition or some sort.

    Platinum's Gym Quest was just a little side quest. Her actual intention is to collect data for the Pokedex and get the seal from Mount Coronet, so I understand.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  10. #60

    Default

    Of course I know that Mewtwo can fly with psychic powers. But that is exactly the reason for this armor:

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonspecialgerman View Post
    She used one to trap Mewtu inside and to restrain his power just like Giovanni did in FR/LG. Mewtu can't fly anymore so Sird could easily escape to Sinnoh.
    It would not make any sense for sird to travel to unova just to trap mewtwo in an ugly sheet metal armor without any restraining powers. Psychic powers have to be sealed!
    And she could not fight mewtwo with darkrai because it's to risky. It could have petrified her as well. And all her other pokemon are to weak for mewtwo, obviously.
    Trap him in this armor could be the best way for her to finally get rid off mewtwo.

    Dunno about the telepathy part. Would sound stupid if I say that this is sealed as well, right^^'? I just don't think it will work everywhere for everyone on the planet.
    But if it work than can we at least be sure that mewtwo already knows that petrified dex owners are save. I am sure he tried to contact them.

    As I said, this theory is crazy. I know that^^ But it still would makes sense for me. Sorry if i bother anyone.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonspecialgerman View Post
    Of course I know that Mewtwo can fly with psychic powers. But that is exactly the reason for this armor:



    It would not make any sense for sird to travel to unova just to trap mewtwo in an ugly sheet metal armor without any restraining powers. Psychic powers have to be sealed!
    And she could not fight mewtwo with darkrai because it's to risky. It could have petrified her as well. And all her other pokemon are to weak for mewtwo, obviously.
    Trap him in this armor could be the best way for her to finally get rid off mewtwo.

    Dunno about the telepathy part. Would sound stupid if I say that this is sealed as well, right^^'? I just don't think it will work everywhere for everyone on the planet.
    But if it work than can we at least be sure that mewtwo already knows that petrified dex owners are save. I am sure he tried to contact them.

    As I said, this theory is crazy. I know that^^ But it still would makes sense for me. Sorry if i bother anyone.
    I thought Sird released Darkrai? Or did I have my facts jumbled up?

    I wonder if Mewtwo knows the dex owners are saved. They've been un-petrified for what? 2 years or somethigm?

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  12. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I thought Sird released Darkrai? Or did I have my facts jumbled up?

    I wonder if Mewtwo knows the dex owners are saved. They've been un-petrified for what? 2 years or somethigm?
    Mh I always thought she released it in DP or Platinum. But in my theory she would visit unova before she came back to sinnoh.
    But she could've given darkrai to the galactic grunt with her consciousness right after FR/LG now that I think about it... But would it really make any difference?

    And yeah, die DHs are only for a few month petrified. So they've been un-petrified for more than 3 years, i think.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,285

    Default

    This month's Netkun update has been translated.

    Apparently, Dr. Footstep's shirt contains footprints of Regirock, Regice, and Registeel.

    Wonder where he got those from.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    He's not always the best writer (good though) but Hidenori Kusaka really seems like a cool guy.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    204

    Default

    This month's Netkun update has been translated.

    Apparently, Dr. Footstep's shirt contains footprints of Regirock, Regice, and Registeel.

    Wonder where he got those from.
    Someone translated this month's Q&A?! That's awesome! I hope they keep it up as there's probably a lot of good information that we're missing from them!

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    South of Nowhere
    Posts
    7,911

    Default

    So Black wins the first round eh? Something tells me we're gonna get Black VS Hooded Man and Iris VS "Grey" for the semi-finals, with Hooded Man being revealed VS Iris for the climax. Iris wins, and becomes champion not because she beat the E4, but because N interrupts everything, and the way she handles it gives her the position automatically. I do wonder who it is, and I would really like if it is Guile's Hideout, if only to build up some sort of Hoenn nostalgia...
    BLAH

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    So Black wins the first round eh? Something tells me we're gonna get Black VS Hooded Man and Iris VS "Grey" for the semi-finals, with Hooded Man being revealed VS Iris for the climax. Iris wins, and becomes champion not because she beat the E4, but because N interrupts everything, and the way she handles it gives her the position automatically. I do wonder who it is, and I would really like if it is Guile's Hideout, if only to build up some sort of Hoenn nostalgia...
    He's dead.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    South of Nowhere
    Posts
    7,911

    Default

    Disappeared in a a flash of light=/=dead.
    BLAH

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    163

    Default

    At least now he's near the deathly situation than Maxie when both of them met Sird .

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    204

    Default

    So Black wins the first round eh? Something tells me we're gonna get Black VS Hooded Man and Iris VS "Grey" for the semi-finals, with Hooded Man being revealed VS Iris for the climax. Iris wins, and becomes champion not because she beat the E4, but because N interrupts everything, and the way she handles it gives her the position automatically. I do wonder who it is, and I would really like if it is Guile's Hideout, if only to build up some sort of Hoenn nostalgia...
    Oh. Oh my. I was expecting people to predict that it would be Sird. I never, in a million years, expected someone to suggest Guile Hideout...

    ...And at this point I wouldn't put it past Kusaka to revive him and say that Celebi did it. That is sad.

    (First Sird and now Guile Hideout? I can play, too! Maybe the Hood Man is Giovanni!)

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Oh nooo that would be a disaster . Celebi didn't rescue him from the battle with Sapphire and Ruby . Celebi took the two ords from him and Maxie . After that Celebi left him , it didn't show any interested in Archie . It has no purpose to bring him back to life in the end of Emerald . Anyway , i think if he comeback , that would be in DPP remake . Because of his ultimate dream is Manaphy . So make him return in BW now has no purpose .
    Pryce is another story . He was sucked in the void of time . But He didn't got any injures in the GSC that could lead him to a death . He can return with the help of Celebi . And he has a mission to return . ;-)

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Oh nooo that would be a disaster . Celebi didn't rescue him from the battle with Sapphire and Ruby . Celebi took the two ords from him and Maxie . After that Celebi left him , it didn't show any interested in Archie . It has no purpose to bring him back to life in the end of Emerald . Anyway , i think if he comeback , that would be in DPP remake . Because of his ultimate dream is Manaphy . So make him return in BW now has no purpose .
    Pryce is another story . He was sucked in the void of time . But He didn't got any injures in the GSC that could lead him to a death . He can return with the help of Celebi . And he has a mission to return . ;-)
    Oh, wow. I was kidding. I said that as a joke to make fun of Celebi's role in HGSS.

    (What, we can't joke around now?)
    HeLlO. You'Re tOo slOw. yOu cAn'T ruN. FOuNd YOu! I AM GOD.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    163

    Default

    :-D oh , i don't know your kidding . My bad . :-D
    Yes i think Kusaka uses Celebi too much but he never let Manaphy and Victiny have a really good chance to shine . The appearance of Victiny in BW was not much involve with the main story , that's so pity .

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arawn View Post
    :-D oh , i don't know your kidding . My bad . :-D
    Yes i think Kusaka uses Celebi too much but he never let Manaphy and Victiny have a really good chance to shine . The appearance of Victiny in BW was not much involve with the main story , that's so pity .

    Hey, BW (and Gen 5) not yet completed.

    We do not know Victini (or Meloetta) whether there will be any important role in the next.


    And I do not think Archie will be revived.

    This is stupid (no other meaning) the plot kept the characters exit to resurrection.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 8th February 2013 at 9:07 AM.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,285

    Default

    Victini will come back.

    Pokespe always tries to have every move used at one point or another. Volume 43 finished all of the moves introduced in Gen IV, didn't it?

    Victini didn't even use a single move in its debut chapter, let alone V-create or Searing Shot.

    Meloetta used Relic Song in its chapters, so it's free game.

    Keldeo hasn't used Secret Sword, or debuted Resolute Form, so it's gonna come back.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 8th February 2013 at 9:20 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •