Thread: Fenniken art

Default Fenniken art

IMG_20130121_170938.jpg

This is my Fenniken fanniken fan art pic

image credit goes to me, yay! i might make you an image if you ask nicely
    +I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste if you are too!+

It'll be best to use the official Fennekin picture or other people's drawings on the internet as a reference to help you out more. Now let's get started.

The anatomy is not at par. The left ear is drawn oddly with the ear fur, which bugs me a lot on this pic. Now let me say this, are you using a reference to help yourself with the process of drawing Fennekin? Because as I look through this, it doesn't look like it.

The snout is odd and it makes Fennekin have much more of a wider face in general with the eyes looking lazy, as the two hairs on the sides of Fennekin don't look that much extended, instead, they look like marks that you see on a Buizel. Let me say this, did you sketch or plan out the pose of Fennekin? Or are you just rushing a stiff pose of this piece?

The head is wobbly, as the three marks on Fennekin forehead look like 2 and they are not drawn well, as the eyes aren't like the official drawings of Fennekin where it's next to the white fur. The tail is like a fin, where it should be a bit bushy. The back legs are not symmetrical, as one of them is a bit pudgy.

The front legs(one of them) looks like it's broken, where Fennekin should react with pain. Overall, this drawing seems rushed and not good in quality. I hate to break it to you. The anatomy is not good, not planned out, the pose is stiff and simple, as there's no theme of this drawing. Try pouring out your emotions and ideas in this picture then it could look interesting. Because I don't see any signifigance of this drawing.

There is no shading or a light source in this picture. Try using a reference or at least tutorials to help you out with drawings like these.
    Last edited by Quilava42; 21st January 2013 at 5:41 PM. Reason: Expanding ideas.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

....Constructive criticism at its finest:-)

Check my updated response to see more about this. Sorry that I didn't include a lot of things. You can delete your double posts by pressing the "Edit Post" button, then it can show you.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Its fine, I'll just have to get my primary school art teacher to give me some drawing tips:-) I did use a reference picture while drawing, as my sister ho is an amazing drawer alays does, but sktched the pic too small and had to rescale it which didn't turn out so good apparantly. Back to the drawing board then, literally he he he
    Last edited by Celebi Desu♥; 21st January 2013 at 5:55 PM.

^ Please do not double post as it is against the rules.

I've also moved your thread to the Fan Art section because it's a fan art, not a graphic or vice versa.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Very sorry, I'm a silly newbie :-) deleted the double post

I don't see any image attached to this, just code [btw you spelled Fennikin wrong].

.......it is a link to the pic, and it does work