Azelf w Leftovers
Timid
Levitate
252SpAtk, 252Spd, 4HP
Nasty Plot
Fire Blast
Psyshock
Thunderbolt

My anti-lead, or better said, the set-up lead. Usually people with balanced or stall cores lead with spikers or stealth rockers, and so they usually waste a turn switching out or stealth rocking and then switching out, and allows me to set up one or two Nasty Plots, and then taking out what I can, which is mostly everything that isn't super bulky or resists my attack. However, I have problems with focus sash pokemon, especially Gengar, as it can live an attack with focus sash and then 1HKO me with a shadow ball.

Metagross w Air Balloon
Adamant
Clear Body
252Atk, 252Spd, 4HP
Meteor Mash
Zen Headbutt
Earthquake
Agility

The powerhouse, and also has a nice synergy with Azelf. Usually, it sets up with Agility, which raises speed to which is higher than any non-Choice Scarf user in OU except Ninjask. Then, it sweeps with the three other attacks. However, Meteor Mash's low accuracy ends up costing me matches.

Latios w Life Orb
Timid
Levitate
252SpAtk, 252Spd, 4HP
Draco Meteor
Surf
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power [Fire]

The special attacker. Draco Meteor 1HKO's or severely dents anything that isn't a pink blob, and the other attacks are coverage. HP Fire is for Ferrothorn and Scizor. Often, this pokemon comes in, wrecks with Draco Meteor, and then switches out to the only wall in the team...

Bronzong w Leftovers
Relaxed
Levitate
188HP, 100Def, 220SpDef
Light Screen
Reflect
Gyro Ball
Explosion

The dual screener. With this, it eases setup for other pokemon. So that the coming pokemon does not have to take damage, I often use Explosion even towards Ghost types for a free switch in.

Raikou w Life Orb
Rash
Pressure
252SpAtk, 252Spd, 4HP
Thunderbolt
Aura Sphere
Weather Ball
Shadow Ball

The answer to Slowbro, who can otherwise completely wall my team. Thunderbolt for STAB, Aura Sphere for coverage, Weather Ball for countering weather teams, and Shadow Ball for Chandelure and Gengar.

Salamence w Leftovers
Jolly
Moxie
252Atk, 252Spd, 4HP
Dragon Claw
Fire Fang
Dragon Dance
Substitute

The focus of this team. Dragon Claw for a good STAB that does not lock it into an attack, as sweeping the whole team is the strategy, Fire Fang for coverage so that it hits almost every pokemon in OU for neutral damage, Dragon Dance for set up, and Substitute for blocking troublesome Will o Wisps and Thunder Waves which can cripple this. The only counter is Sableye, who can burn it before it creates a sub.

The strategy is as follows. Azelf comes out as a lead, and while the other lead is SRing or switching it sets up as many Nasty Plots as possible. Then it takes out 1, or maybe 2 or even 3 pokemon. Ironically, it's death is usually by a Focus Sash Gengar.
Then, Metagross comes out if there is no Fire Blast or Earthquake users, sets up an agility and sweeps as many pokemon as possible.
Latios then comes out, if it has a super effective move use that, and kill a pokemon, otherwise Draco Meteor and hand it to Bronzong. Who then in turn sets up two screens, and Explodes. Salamence comes in if it is free of ice moves and enemy dragons, then sets up a substitute, hopefully blocking a status move or such, and most neutral attacks wont break it, hopefully. Then it uses substitute and Dragon Dance to boost up as much as possible, then sweeps. If there is no Focus Sash or Ice Shards, it can sweep a whole team. During that time, even if it could only do one DD, Moxie boosts up attack to unimaginable levels, while one Speed boost outspeed all non-Scarfed pokemon in the metagame.

However, this team has problems with SlowBro after Raikou is gone, or bulky ghosts or pain split Rotom-W, which can wall the team. Also, Ninetails is not a good match up for Azelf, as it's Flamethrower hits about 90% off, and a +2 Psyshock only does about 80% on it.

Any advice, pokemon replacements, strategy changes, anything will be welcome. Thanks!