Thread: Impish or Mild nature for Dratonite?

Default Impish or Mild nature for Dratonite?

I fished an Impish Dragonair and a Mild Dratini in Safari Zone of FR by using the Super Rod.

I can't decide which nature fits better on Dragonite (the final stage), I think I would choose Mild, but I wanted to see what others think about it.

Which one got the best nature in your opinion?

Mild (+ sp atk). You can make it a mixed attacker with that, having Draco Meteor as its ultimate STAB move. Impish raises defense, but you won't want that, because a Dragonite should be as offensive as possible IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Jackal View Post
    I fished an Impish Dragonair and a Mild Dratini in Safari Zone of FR by using the Super Rod.

I can't decide which nature fits better on Dragonite (the final stage), I think I would choose Mild, but I wanted to see what others think about it.

Which one got the best nature in your opinion?
    Breed an Adamant natured one with ExtremeSpeed.

Quote Originally Posted by DaruniaM View Post
    Mild (+ sp atk). You can make it a mixed attacker with that, having Draco Meteor as its ultimate STAB move. Impish raises defense, but you won't want that, because a Dragonite should be as offensive as possible IMO.
    As every dragon move in that generation is special, I decided to take Mild because of Dragon Rage.

Thank you for the advice.