Thread: Its time to wear the pants

Hybrid View

Default Its time to wear the pants

What type of pants do you wear? jeans, jogging, sweat, none?

I wear jogging pants, for one there comfortable and the tend to keep me warm.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

I prefer none, but when I go out in public, it's usually jeans or khaki shorts, depending on the weather. At home, usually sweatpants if other people are home.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Love to wear jogging bottoms, basketball shorts and sweatpants indoors and for sport but I usually wear jeans or chinos outdoors when the weather is mild or cold and shorts in the summer. Wear no pants only I'm home alone feeling like I own the place.

i wear jeans during the day and sweatpants during the night.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

I wear jeans during the day. It varies, though.
    Relationships are like farts; if you push too hard, you just end up with s***.
    -Azealia Banks

i wear awesome corduroy pants.

I wear jeans year-round, ever since junior high when I was pretty much forced to wear jeans as part of the dress-code. I'll occasionally wear a skirt with the jeans to spice things up a bit, but otherwise, I haven't worn capris or shorts in years.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I wear jeans when it's cold, but I really don't like them. I try to wear thick leggings instead.

During the summer, I always wear dresses.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

For the most part, I like shorts.

Just look at them. They always seem comfy and easy to wear.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

I've got a great collection of jeans. All fits, shapes, and colors. I love variety. :)
    My favorite pair of jeans are these ones that are relaxed fit, dark wash, with a few very small holes. They're so comfortable, and they look great as normal-length pants or when I roll and pin them into capris for spring and summer. :D

For my lazier days, yoga pants are a go-to. I don't wear the ones with dumb phrases in rhinestones on the butt, but I do like the ones that just have a simple print on a large band that folds down over them. My favorite pair of those are solid black with black-and-white polka-dot banding.

Serious question.

Why do guys wear those really really tight skinny jeans? I hurt just looking at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Serious question.
    Why do guys wear those really really tight skinny jeans? I hurt just looking at them.
    I've wondered the same thing.
    There are only a handful I have seen around my parts, but the men I have seen doing it make me wince.
    It's not great when women do it either, but, well, with men there's a sort of outline rather than an indentation.
    Unpleasant. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Serious question.

God I hate skinny jeans -_-. Like seriously ladies, if your boyfriends pants are tighter then yours, they are probably hiding something xD!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Cargo pants/shorts are my preference. I also like camouflage pants to, and they're normally cargo anyway so...
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

Jeans all the way for me. They're just the comfiest. Plus, you can adjust how tight they are easily with a belt.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

I just realised i only have 2 pairs of non work pants.....Woodland camo and tan, both cargo pants....I never wear shorts, ive never seen someone in shorts who i didnt think looked stupid in them
    White: Liquid(Serperior), Steve(Wargle), Kitsune(Zoroark), Bowser(Carracosta), Benisuzume(Volcarona), Yin(Zekrom)
    FC: 2623 2056 1823-Tatyana

Black: Solidus(Samurott), Cell(Reuniclus), Tator(Krookidile), Archie(Archeops), Buckshot(Sawsbuck), Yang(Resiram)
    FC: 1420 6686 1330-Mike

White2: Longpig(Emboar), Lucky(Sh Scolipede), Jimmy(Vanilluxe), Tetsujin(Golurk), Peanut(Jellicent), Rose(Ferrothorn)
    FC: 2237 5012 1360-Kain

Jeans. I don't really wear anything else. I have some cargo pants/shorts, but I mostly only wear them for work. And if I'm at home I'm probably wearing my pyjamas.

Nothing otherwise shorts

I wear jeans and those short pants that only go to your knees. I like to wear corduroy and khakis, but usually only for nicer occasions.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

I like shorts. They're very comfy and easy to wear.

lol jk Jeans. Summer, winter, all the time.
    Last edited by deoxysdude94; 25th January 2013 at 7:27 PM.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    You just lost the game.

Jeans. No matter the weather or temperature, I will be wearing jeans.

Sprites made by Botchan-MLP

Jeans usually. I've always been a jeans guy. I don't really feel comfortable going out of the house wearing sweat pants or basketball shorts unless I'm about to workout. I'll wear them around the house though, and I do wear regular shorts when it's warm. Those are fun
    I hereby claim the starter Fennekin and its Evolutions for my first run of Pokemon X

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature!
    (Started by SapphireL)

My White 2 team:

the jeans and corduroy kind of pantalones.

at home i wear sweat pants because they're comfy.