Thread: My TCGO Decks

Default My TCGO Decks

I have 3 main decks that I use on TCGO and I'm going to post all 3 on here in spoilers so I don't spam the boards. Words in parenthesis's are the cards' ability, attack or set where they came from.

Barrel Full of Monkies (Simisage/sear/pour deck Modified)
        Spoiler:

Onwards to Victini! (Victini/Druddigon, Modified)
        Spoiler:

And my newest deck Fun with Delcatty (Delcatty/Rayquaza, Modified)
        Spoiler:

I tuned these decks to the best of my abilities. If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to bounce them my way.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Not exactly the most greatest decks out there, but quite interesting rogue deck ideas.
    Last edited by ven?; 23rd January 2013 at 3:46 PM.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

I got tired of playing the same tier 1 decks/making Ex dependent decks, and just made some of the most random things I could. They're all fun to play with, especially the monkey deck. It actually inspired a guy to make their own haha.

Kinda interesting, but it would be cool if you posted how they all fit together and work. Cause some of them I haven't a frosty clue Qwaa

Created by PPL Qwaa

They don't need to be EX dependent, the T/S/S line just isn't that solid no matter how many times I look at it, I agree I need a strategy, even still it's not a solid list.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagsire View Post
    Kinda interesting, but it would be cool if you posted how they all fit together and work. Cause some of them I haven't a frosty clue Qwaa
    That would help wouldn't it? Sorry. :P Off to the spoilers!

Barrel full of monkeys
        Spoiler:

Onwards to Victini
        Spoiler:

Fun with Delcatty
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by ven? View Post
    They don't need to be EX dependent, the T/S/S line just isn't that solid no matter how many times I look at it, I agree I need a strategy, even still it's not a solid list.
    Which is true, you don't need EXs, although they are nice safety blankets to have around. I don't like using EXs in general, don't ask me why. For whatever reason, I choose not to use them.

I agree, its not the best T/S/S line up, but I still make it work. If you have any suggestions, like I said I'm open for any and everyone that comes my way.

what deck to you want to elaborate upon or make better in you're personal opinion, what do you have more fun playing, giving structure ideas on 3 decks at the same time is taxing.

I understand all to well why alot of people don't like EXs.

Take your pick my friend. You can shoot ideas for one deck today, then expound on the other two at a later time. Personally, I like the monkeys because it got the most response out of it. A few players who have been on TCGO for a bit are like "lol, wtf a monkey (in a good way)." And a good amount of rookies were stunned at the set up speed of it.

So you kinda get where I'm coming from then. EX's have their pros and cons, and its up to an individual to use them or not.