Been spending a lot of time messing around with breeding and the battle tower, swapping this poke for that poke, and i think i've finally settled on my team for the endgame, which really just leaves beating Red and r@ping the E4.. let me know what you think. This isn't set in stone yet, but i'm almost done.

Leafeon@Leftovers
Jolly- 252 atk, 252 speed, 4 hp
-Leaf Blade
-Dig (soon to be EQ if possible)
-Aerial Ace
-Return
Great attack and Defense, decent speed, great movepool, and hits hard with STAB leaf blade. An all around cool poke.

Starmie@Choice Specs
Modest - 252 Sp.Atk, 252 speed, 4hp
-Thunderbolt
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Psychic
Classic sweeper starmie, great coverage, quick and hits hard.

Weavile@Life Orb
Jolly - 252 Atk, 252 speed, 4 hp
-Night Slash
-Ice Punch
-Brick Break
-Aerial Ace
Sweeper weavile, nice coverage, hits dragons and great coverage with attacks. glass cannon, but with life orb, he normally OHKOs and only takes 10% damage, which is cool with me.

Ampharos@Wise Glasses
Modest - 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Spd, 4hp
-Thunderbolt
-Power Gem
-Signal Beam
-would like to get focus blast, but if not, I'm unsure what to put here.
Needed an electric poke, and another special attacker, so Ampy fit the bill. Decent coverage with attacks, and alot of potential.

Lucario@Life Orb
Modest - 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Spd, 4Hp
-Aura Sphere
-Water Pulse
-Dark Pulse
-Dragon Pulse
Awesome pokemon, one of my favorites, and I like the special sweeper version personally. Aura Sphere is STAB with great damage and a guaranteed hit, Dragon pulse for.. well dragons in case weavile can't handle it, with Dark Pulse and Water Pulse for coverage.

Infernape@Muscle Band
Jolly - 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4Hp
-Blaze Kick
-Close Combat
-Stone Edge/Rock Slide
-Thunder Punch
Classic Fire/Fighting sweeper here. I prefer blaze kick for no recoil, and CC for stab, T-Punch and SE/RS for coverage.

Now that's the Team I have in mind, and I'm almost done with. Just have to sort out Lucario's EVs, then Raise Ampharos (already EV'd), and then breed/raise infernape. However, I have a few other Pokes I've been using and considering, which I'll list next, and they can be switched in/rated also.

Steelix@Leftovers
Serious (may rebreed, but this one has great IVs and already trained) 252 Sp.def, 252 Hp 4Atk
-Curse
-Gyro Ball
-Stone Edge
-Ice Fang/Earthquake

Flygon@Life Orb
Timid - 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Spd, 4Hp
-Earthquake
-Dragon Pulse
-Heat Wave
-Giga Drain/Draco Meteor

or Jolly - 252 atk 252 spd 4 hp
-Draco Meteor
-Earthquake
-Thunder Punch
-Fire Punch

Magnezone@Leftovers
Magnet Pull
Modest - 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Hp, 4 Sp.def
-Magnet Rise
-Flash Cannon
-Thunderbolt
-Substitute/Explosion

Also thinking about raising a Kingdra

Kingdra@Life orb
Swift Swim
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Pulse
-Surf
-Ice Beam/Rain Dance

I may have more but I'm not near my DS at the moment. Looking forward to suggestions.