Hello my fellow trainers, I am having a mixed tier battle with a friend soon and I was wanting some professional help with how I should go about taking his team down. So first I'll give you his team so you'll have an idea of what im taking on.

(Opponents team)-
-Crobat
-Probopass
-Electivire
-Magmortar
-Lucario
-Crawdaunt

Item's are unknown and same goes for movesets. Mostly all of then are docile or bashful so he wont have them at full power. Now that you know that, here is my team.

Lucario@Life Orb
Adamant
-Close combat
-Ice punch
-extreme speed
-earthquake

Now this is my starter because knowing his team and knowing him he will start out with crobat. And I do know that it doesn't have an item and uses acrobatics. So it wont be a threat to my Lucario at all. And with this move set I can either take him out if he stays in or do some serious damage to whatever he switches into.

Luxray@Choice band
Adamant
-Wild Charge
-Ice Fang
-Crunch
-Superpower

And this beast is gonna cause some serious damage! Nothing in his team will OHKO this thing so I'll be able to hit and do some wrecking to one or more of his Pokes. And I wasn't sure on going with either Iron Tail or Superpower but I went with Superpower but let me know what you think.

Gliscor@?
quirky
-Aerial ace
-earthquake
-Quick Attack
-Swords Dance

Yes yes I know, why the fudge is it quirky? Well thats because I had a hard enough time getting this one and im cool with it. Now you're probably wondering why I have quick attack. Well my idea is that he wont suspect it. And if I get a Swords dance off it will do some good damage and be a good revenge killer by surprise (if of course they're already week) and like I said, surprise! The rest is prettt obvious but I need some serious help with the item. I have no idea what to use.

Infernape@Expert belt
Adamant
-Close combat
-mach punch
-flare blitz
-thunderPunch

Another physical attacker? Well get used to it because this whole team basically is. Thats something im going to just work with. Wity this beast I think makes my chances vary high in winning than they already are(confidence, not cocky). I like this set alot cause of coverage and power.

Staraptor@Choice scarf
Adamant
-Brave bird
-close combat
-return
-u-turn

This will surprise him alot. If anything he'll suspect it to be banded or life orbed. Nope, goin for the speed. He already has the power and now he'll outspeed everything on his team. I thought about final gambit instead of return but I dont know now. Let me know what tou think.

Torterra@Leftovers
Brave
-stealth rock
-curse
-earthquake
-wood hammer

I honestly love this set because its weird. Two setup moves? Yup. Curse wont happen unless I predict a switch and my idea is to not even bring him oit until his magmortar and crobat are dealt with. That way I have some later bulk and hopefully its not too late so I can setup rocks. We'll see I guess.

So thats my team. Have at me, I wont be changing any members so dont ask. And if this team goes well Im thinking of building a competitive team and take on some real trainers. So thanks for reading and for the help! It'll be much appreciated.