Thread: miss cut dragon vault cards

Default miss cut dragon vault cards

Okay, so I went out today and got a box or whatever of dragon vault cards and I was quite surprised when I got 5 miss cut cards, dratini, dragonair, dragonite, bagon and latias, so I was wondering if this was a common occurrence?
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

Quote Originally Posted by ven? View Post
    Okay, so I went out today and got a box or whatever of dragon vault cards and I was quite surprised when I got 5 miss cut cards, dratini, dragonair, dragonite, bagon and latias, so I was wondering if this was a common occurrence?
    Can you describe the miscut in more detail or give pics?

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

Yeah sorry, one secIMG_0767.jpg

I apologize for the glare, it was the best picture we could take, also I do apologize for not posting the picture, last night was a mess for posting, I just didn't have the time apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by ven? View Post
    Yeah sorry, one secIMG_0767.jpg

I apologize for the glare, it was the best picture we could take, also I do apologize for not posting the picture, last night was a mess for posting, I just didn't have the time apparently.
    From what I understand, the cuts are not typically like that, so you likely got a set of miscut cards that were all cut incorrectly the same way, explaining why they were all in the same box. I'm not sure of the value, but I'd put those into protective cases since they may be worth something.

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

I got a pack of Dragon Vault cards and I didn't have any cuts like that, so I don't know...

Papack@ I knew all of that, I was just wondering if it was common with other people like the massive amount of platinum series miss cut and miss print cards (if I had them in sleeves during the picture we would have had massive glare).

silver@ Okay, thanks for the info.

Personally I'm a stickler for detail and like everything to be proper (or as close to, at times I have to settle so that's okay), so to me they're worthless.

Edit: So I talked to my PTO this weekend and I heard something interesting that the dragon vault and boundaries crossed block of cards have alot of miss cuts and miss prints, something to look out for when buying new pokemon cards.
    Last edited by ven?; 22nd January 2013 at 5:50 PM.