Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokemon: Experimentations

Chapter 17: To The Underground Laboratory

Nat, Maria, Sarah and their partner Pokémon started battling the huge Ariados.

“Emboar, use flamethrower!” shouted Nat. Emboar used flamethrower on Ariados, but missed. “WHAT!?” yelled Nat. Ariados used pin missile on Emboar. “Emboar, dodge the attack!” Nat shouted. Emboar avoided the attack.

“Samurott, use aqua tail!” shouted Maria. Samurott used aqua tail on Ariados. Ariados stepped back.

“Still standing!?” asked Sarah. “Weezing, use sludge bomb!” Weezing used sludge bomb on Ariados, but didn’t get poisoned.

“Emboar, again, use flamethrower!” shouted Nat. Emboar used flamethrower again on Ariados and this time it got him. But he was still standing.

“This is a tough one! Samurott, use razor shell!” shouted Maria. Samurott used razor shell on Ariados, but missed. “Oh, no!” Maria shouted.

“Weezing, use sludge bomb again!” shouted Sarah. Weezing used sludge bomb again on Ariados and this time, Ariados got poisoned.

“Emboar, one last time, use flamethrower!” Emboar used flamethrower on Ariados. Ariados got burned and fainted. Nat mixed the large health pack, antidote and the C-30 vaccine and used it on the Ariados. “Nice work, Emboar. Okay, there is another door across the room. Let’s go and find Aaron, Rampardos and the other two,” Nat said, pointing to another door.

“Right,” said Maria and Sarah. The six of them went to the door and Nat opened it. They went into a new hallway.

“Okay, this way,” said Nat, who was pointing right. As they went right, a Sudowoodo walked towards them and used rock throw on Nat.

“Whoa!” shouted Nat as he dodged the attack. “Emboar, use mach punch!” Emboar used mach punch on the Sudowoodo’s head and got knocked out. Nat used the C-30 vaccine on the Sudowoodo.

“That was pretty easy,” said Maria.

“Tell me about it,” said Sarah.

“Okay let’s keep going,” said Nat. They went to the other side of the hallway to a door and Nat opened it. They went to another hallway. As they kept walking, a boulder fell and started rolling behind them. “Oh, no, not another boulder! RUN!” The six of them started running.

“Look a hole to hide in!” shouted Maria.

“Okay, let’s all get in there!” shouted Sarah. The six of them went in the hole. The boulder passed by them and crashed through a wall.

“Okay, let’s go see what is the hole the boulder went through,” said Nat. They came out of the hole they were in and into the hole the boulder crashed through.

“Look, there a door to the right!” shouted Maria.

“Alright, let’s go there then,” said Sarah. They went to the door and Nat opened it. They went into a new room, where two Bastiodons stood.

“Emboar, use mach punch!” shouted Nat. Emboar used mach punch on one of the Bastiodon and and the Bastiodon fainted.

“Samurott, use aqua tail!” shouted Maria. Samurott used aqua tail on the other Bastiodon. The Bastiodon used iron head on Samurott. “Samurott, avoid the attack and use aqua tail again!” Samurott dodged the attack and used aqua tail again on Bastiodon and Bastiodon fainted. Maria used the C-30 vaccine on the Bastiodons.

“Let’s keep going,” said Sarah. They kept walking and ended up at another door. Nat opened the door. They went in a new hallway.

“Look, there’s a ladder on the other side,” said Nat, when suddenly three Boldores came. “Emboar, use mach punch!” shouted Nat. Emboar used a really hard mach punch on one of the Boldores and got knocked out.

“Samurott, use aqua tail on the rest of them!” shouted Maria. Samurott used aqua tail on the remaining Boldores and one remained standing.

“Emboar again, mach punch, really hard!” shouted Nat. Emboar used mach punch again really hard and the Boldore fainted. Sarah used the C-30 vaccine on the Boldore. The six of them went to the ladder.

“Okay, let’s climb it,” said Sarah. They all climbed the latter and ended back outside.

“Look, there’s the entrance to the underground laboratory,” said Nat. They walked to the entrance where there were keycard slots on each side.

“Ready to use the keycards?” asked Maria.

“Ready,” said Nat. The two used the keycards on the slots and the door opened. “Okay, ready to go in?” Nat asked.

“Ready,” said both Maria and Sarah. The six of them entered the underground laboratory. End of chapter 17.

Last edited by Tepig Pignite Emboar 969; 19th February 2013 at 8:37 PM.

Chapter 18: Shocking Secret: The Traitors Are Revealed

Nat, Maria, Sarah and their partner pokémon entered the underground laboratory.

“So this is the Moon City Corporation’s secret underground laboratory?” asked Maria.

“I guess so,” said Sarah.

“Look there is a door and a ladder that leads down here,” said Nat. Nat tried to open the door. “It’s locked,” he said.

“Okay, so let’s go down the ladder then,” said Maria.

“Right,” said Sarah. They six of them climbed down the ladder, where two Magnetons stood.

“Emboar, use flamethrower!” shouted Nat. Emboar used a strong flamethrower on one of the Magnetons and the Magneton fainted. The other Magneton tried to use discharge on Emboar. “Emboar, dodge it!” Emboar avoided the attack.

“Sarah, your Weezing’s poison moves won’t do any damage. Samurott, use aqua tail!” Samurott used aqua tail on the other Magneton, but it was still standing.

“Emboar, use mach punch!” shouted Nat. Emboar used mach punch on the Magneton and it got knocked out. Nat used the C-30 vaccine on the Magnetons. “Okay, there’s a door there,” Nat said, pointing to a door across the area.

“Okay then, let’s go,” said Maria. They went to the door and Nat opened it. They went in a rectangular room. Maria looked at Nat.

“What is it Maria?” asked Nat.

“Oh I was thinking about Kevin,” said Maria. Sarah looked at Maria.

“What about Kevin?” asked Sarah.

“Well Sarah you see, we don’t know about his past and I mean it’s like he and his Electivire comes out of nowhere and becomes a member of the rescue team,” said Maria.

“Oh,” said Sarah and then she looked at the table in the room. “Look a VHS and another letter!” she shouted.

“Okay, let’s take them,” said Nat. He took the VHS and read what it said on it. “Secrets Of The Moon City Corporation it says,” said Nat. The he took the letter and read it. It read:

Dear Andrew,

“This VHS tape will show you some secrets of The Moon City Corperation. It will show you some of the workers and their partner Pokémon. It will also show you how they use the A-59 parasite on the Pokémon. There is a VHS recorder three rooms from here. Put it in there and the video will play. Hope watching this helps you know more about what those people are doing.”

Sincerely,

Sammy Ackerson.

“Okay, let’s keep going,” said Nat. They went to another door and Nat opened it. They went into a new room, where three Electrodes came towards them. One used charge beam. “Everyone, dodge!” shouted Nat and they all avoided the attack. “Emboar use flamethrower!” Emboar used another strong flamethrower on the Electrode that attacked and the Electrode fainted. Another Electrode used Electro Ball. “Emboar, avoid the attack!” Nat shouted. Emboar dodged the attack.

“Samurott, use razor shell!” shouted Maria. Samurott used razor shell on the Electrode and Samurott cut the Electrode. The last Electrode used thunderbolt. “Samurott, dodge!” Maria shouted. Samurott avoided the attack.

“Weezing, use double hit!” shouted Sarah. Weezing used double hit on the last Electrode and knocked it out. Maria mixed the large health pack with the C-30 vaccine and used it on the Electrodes.

“I never seen Weezing use that move,” said Nat. “Anyways, let’s keep going.”

“Right,” said Maria and Sarah. They walked to another door and Nat opened it. They went into another rectangular room, where a Zebstrika stood. The Zebstrika shot lightning everywhere.

“WHOA!” yelled Nat. “Okay, we have to be very careful. “Emboar, use mach punch!” Emboar used mach punch on Zebstrika, but the Zebstrika was still standing. The Zebstrika used wild charge. “Emboar, avoid the attack!” Nat shouted. Emboar avoided the attack.

“Samurott, use aqua tail!” shouted Maria. Samurott used aqua tail on the Zebstrika.

“Weezing, use sludge bomb!’ shouted Sarah. Weezing used sludge bomb on Zebstrika and Zebstrika got poisoned. Sarah, mixed the antidote with the C-30 vaccine and used it on the Zebstrika.

“Okay, let’s go to that door now,” said Nat, pointing to the door across the hall. They went to the door and Nat opened it. They went to the new room, where a VHS recorder and a television stood.

“Let’s put the VHS in,” said Maria.

“Right,” said Nat. Nat put the VHS in the VHS recorder. The television turned on and a video played. There was a voice in the video.

“The Moon City Corporation uses the A-59 parasite on an injection and injects it into pokemon,” the voice said. The video showed a man using the A-59 parasite on a Metapod and the Metapod got bigger and angrier.

“Oh my gosh,” said Maria.

“The parasite makes the pokemon bigger, angrier, violent and stronger. The Moon City Corporation decided to this because they wanted pokémon to kill others,” said the voice.

“That’s insane!” shouted Sarah.

“These five people and their partner pokemon are the main members of the Moon City Corporation,” said the voice. The video showed the five members and their pokémon. Then the video ended.

“NAT, DID YOU SEE WHO THE MAN AND HIS PARTNER POKEMON WERE ON THE RIGHT!?” yelled Maria.

“YEAH, IT WAS KEVIN AND HIS ELECTIVIRE!” yelled Nat.

“Which means that the unidentified man and his Pokémon back in the underground passage were Kevin and his Electivire!” shouted Sarah.

“Which also means that they are the traitors!” shouted Maria.

“Actually, they never were traitors,” said Nat.

“What do you mean?” asked Sarah.

“Kevin and his Electivire were double agents this whole time!” shouted Nat. “And I bet he lied to us about what happened to him, Aaron and their pokemon after the four of us left for that room, back in the skyscraper.”

“I also bet he lied to us about not knowing where Aaron was, back in the green house!” shouted Maria.

“Okay, we now know about Kevin’s past,” said Nat and went to another door and opened it. It lead downstairs. “When we see Kevin and Electivire again, we will all have a nice talk with them. Ready to go down now?” asked Nat.

“Yes,” said Maria and Sarah.

“Okay,” said Nat and they went downstairs. End of chapter 18. I also added more parts and dialogue in the Prologue.
    Last edited by Tepig Pignite Emboar 969; 19th February 2013 at 11:39 PM.

Chapter 19: The Truth

Nat, Maria, Sarah and their partner pokémon went down to the second basement of The Moon City Corporation Underground Laboratory.

“Okay, let’s check the closest door here,” said Nat.

“Okay,” said Maria and Sarah. Nat opened the closest door and they all went in a new hallway.

“Hey, somebody!” someone shouted. “Anybody there? Get us out of here!”

“That’s Aaron!” shouted Maria.

“Maria, is that you?” asked Aaron. “Guys, I’m over here!” he shouted. The six of them ran to a door, with Aaron and his Rampardos on the other side. Nat tried to open the door.

“It’s locked,” said Nat. “Emboar, kick down this door!” he shouted. Emboar kicked down the door. Aaron and his Rampardos came out.

“Thank goodness you’re all here!” shouted Aaron. “Kevin and Electivire, they’re…”

“We know,” said Sarah. “Hi, I’m Sarah Willard and this is my Pokémon, Weezing. We came to this island to investigate the parasitic activities here.”

“Oh, hi, I’m Aaron Caverns and this is my pokémon, Rampardos,” said Aaron and his Rampardos waved hello.

“Okay, let’s all go back to the main area of this floor,” said Nat. They went back to the main area to see two Hypnos standing in their way.

“We can do this,” said Aaron. “Rampardos, use ancient power!” Rampardos used ancient power on one of the Hypnos and the Hypno fainted. The other Hypno used zen headbutt.
    “Rampardos, dodge it!” Rampardos dodged the attack.

“Emboar, use flamethrower!” shouted Nat. Emboar used a strong flamethrower on the Hypno and the Hypno fainted. Nat used the C-30 vaccine on the Hypnos. Nat walked to another door. “It’s electronically locked. We’ll be back here later." Nat tried another door. “This one’s locked too.”

“Look, there’s one more door over there,” said Sarah, pointing to another door.

“Hopefully it’s not locked,” said Aaron. They eight of them went to the other door and Nat opened it. They went in a new room.

“Look, the last chip and another letter!” shouted Maria.

“Okay, let’s take them,” said Nat. He took the last chip and read the letter. It read:

Dear Mike,

“This is the third and last chip you need to unlock the elevator near the engine room. Now go to the engine room and put all the chips there now. Then turn on the power there so that the elevator turns on and then go in the elevator room and press the floor that goes to the experiment room. Good luck."

Sincerely,

Peter Stevenson.

“Look, there is another door on the other side,” said Sarah, pointing to the other side of the room.

“Then let’s all go,” said Aaron. They went to the door and Nat opened it. They went to a new room, where a Mr. Mime stood.

“Samurott, use razor shell!” shouted Maria. Samurott used razor shell on Mr. Mime and cut Mr. Mime a little. Mr. Mime started bleeding a little and he used confusion. “Samurott, avoid the attack!” Maria shouted. Samurott dodged the attack.

“Weezing, use sludge bomb!” shouted Sarah. Weezing used sludge bomb on Mr. Mime and Mr. Mime got poisoned. Maria mixed the large health pack, antidote and the C-30 vaccine together and used the mixture on the Mr. Mime.

“Look, a key Nat!” shouted Aaron.

“It could unlock one of the other doors in the main hall. Let’s go there,” said Nat and he took the key. Then they all went back to the main hall and Nat unlocked one of the doors with the key. “Okay, let’s go in.” They went in the new room, where a computer stood.

“Look, there is another letter next to the computer!” shouted Maria. Maria picked up the letter and read it. It read:

Dear Katana,

“Do your friend a favor. The password on this computer will unlock the electronic door outside of this room. Here is a hint to what it is. It is the name of the legendary pokémon that The Moon City Corporation is experimenting on in the experiment room. The failed clone is called Ditto. Then add the word two to the end of its name. What pokémon is it? That is the password to unlock the door. Good luck with that!”

Sincerely,
    Hector Saunders.

“I know what pokémon it is,” said Aaron. "It’s Mewtwo.”

“Nice work Aaron,” said Nat and he typed the name Mewtwo as the password in the computer. “Okay, let’s go back to the main hall now. The eight of them went back to the main hall and Nat opened the no longer electronically locked door. They went into a new room.

“Look there is the elevator,” said Maria, looking to the left of her room. Then she looked to her right, where a door stood. “We have to go there first.”

“Right,” said Sarah. They went to the door and Nat opened it.

“I’m guessing this is the engine room,” said Aaron when suddenly three Xatus came and one of them used stored power.

“Emboar, dodge and use flamethrower!” shouted Nat. Emboar used another strong flamethrower on one of the Xatus and the Xatu fainted. Another Xatu used psychic on Samurott.

“Samurott, avoid and use aqua tail!” shouted Maria. Samurott dodged the attack and used aqua tail on the Xatu and the Xatu fainted.

“Ramoardos, use zen headbutt really hard!” shouted Aaron. Rampardos used a really hard zen headbutt on the last Xatu and it fainted. Sarah used the C-30 vaccine on all the Xatus.

“Look, there are three slots and a switch!” shouted Sarah.

“Okay, let’s put all the chips in and then use the switch,” said Nat. Nat got all three chips and put them in the slots. Then Maria pulled the switch. The power went on.

“Okay, let’s go to that elevator now,” said Aaron. They left the engine room and they all stood in front of the elevator.

“You all ready to go in the elevator to the experiment room?” asked Nat.

“Yeah,” said Maria, Sarah and Aaron. They all went in the elevator and Nat pressed the button to up to the first basement floor. The elevator went up and then stopped. All eight of them left the elevator. As they kept walking, they all saw Kevin and his Electivire standing in front of them.

“Oh, I’m so glad you are all here now,” said Kevin, smiling.

“Shut up, Kevin. We all know you are working for The Moon City Corporation!” shouted Nat.

“Oh it’s good that you all know. We four have you surrounded,” said Kevin.

“Four?” asked Sarah.

“Rampardos, grab Samurott,” said Aaron and Aaron grabbed Maria as Rampardos grabbed Samurott.

“Aaron, what are you…?” Maria asked. Aaron, Rampardos, Maria and Samurott were about to leave the room, when they stopped in front of the elevator.

“So Aaron and his Rampardos are also double agents as well?” asked Nat.

“Actually, no,” said Kevin. “You see, there are some pokémon he saved back in Moon City. They are being held hostage. Let’s just say that if he doesn’t do what I say, they will DIE!” shouted Kevin.

“HOW DARE YOU, USE AARON AND HIS RAMPARDOS LIKE THIS!” yelled Nat, with anger and then his anger stopped. “And we thought we could trust you to do the right thing. I guess we were wrong. Now, tell us, back in the beginning of our mission, when you told Maria, our pokemon and I to go ahead, after that, what REALLY happened?” Nat asked.

“Well, we were never attacked by pokémon,” said Kevin. “All I did was tell him that I was a double agent and so he ran away. It wasn’t until after my Electivire attacked you back in the underground passage that I told him about the pokémon being held hostage. So now he is doing everything I told him.

“But why did you lock him and his Rampardos up back downstairs then?” asked Sarah.

“Well, I knew he was going to be a problem, so I locked him up so that he would just shut up and…” Kevin started to say when Aaron and his Rampardos came and knocked Kevin and Electivire out.

“Aaron? Rampardos?” asked Nat.

“We’re sorry, about that,” said Aaron. “I never liked Kevin and his Electivire at all. Anyways, you all ready to see what's in the experiment room?” He pointed to a door.

“Yeah,” said Nat, Maria and Sarah.

“Let’s go,” said Aaron. They went to the door and Nat opened it. They went in the experiment room. End of chapter 19. Next chapter will be the final chapter.

Last edited by Tepig Pignite Emboar 969; 23rd February 2013 at 12:32 AM.

Chapter 20 (Final Chapter): Escape From The Island

Nat, Maria, Sarah, Aaron and their partner Pokémon went in the experiment room.

“Wow,” said Nat. “This room is big.”

“Yeah,” said Maria. They all walked up to where a big Mewtwo stood, with his eyes closed and not moving.

“So this is Mewtwo,” said Aaron, when suddenly, Kevin and his Electivire sneaked behind him and Kevin hit Aaron in the head.

“THAT’S IT!” yelled Kevin. “WHEN I GET OFF THIS ISLAND, THE POKEMON YOU HAVE SAVED WILL DIE AARON!”

“SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!” shouted Sarah.

“HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME!” Kevin yelled and then he pointed to a button on a wall. “WANT TO KNOW WHAT THAT BUTTON DOES!?”

“What!?” shouted Nat.

“IT WILL MAKE THIS ISLAND BLOW UP IN AN HOUR, ALONG WITH EVERYTHING HERE!” yelled Kevin. Then he went to Mewtwo. “WE DID IT!”

“Did what? That you infected a legendary Pokémon with the A-59 parasite? Hehehehe… hahahahahaha… hahahahahaha… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Nat started laughing.

“Nat?” asked Kevin. “STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!” Nat kept laughing. “THAT’S IT. BEHOLD AN INFECTED MEWTWO!” Kevin pressed another button next to Mewtwo. Mewtwo opened his eyes and started walking towards Kevin and his Electivire.

“He’s going to kill them!” shouted Maria.

“No, don’t come this way!” shouted Kevin. “No… NO… NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Mewtwo used his big hand to stab through Kevin and Electivire. Lots of blood was coming out of both Kevin and Electivire. Mewtwo threw them against the wall, killing them.

“OH MY GOSH!” yelled Sarah.

“Guys, get ready!” shouted Aaron.

“Emboar, use flamethrower!” shouted Nat. Emboar used flamethrower on Mewtwo. Mewtwo screamed and hit Maria.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Maria as she flew and hit the wall and got knocked out. Samurott ran to her.

“MARIA!” yelled Nat.

“Rampardos, use zen headbutt!” shouted Aaron. Rampardos used zen headbutt on the Mewtwo. Mewtwo used Psystrike. “Ramparos, avoid it!” Rampardos dodged the attack.

“Weezing, use sludge bomb!” shouted Sarah. Weezing used sludge bomb, but missed.

“EMBOAR, MACH PUNCH MEWTWO EVEN THOUGHT IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, TRUST ME!” yelled Nat. Emboar mach punched Mewtwo and Mewtwo hit and got stabbed by a sharp wall. Mewtwo stopped moving.

“Is he dead?” asked Sarah.

“I’m afraid so,” said Nat and then he ran to Maria. “Maria, are you okay?” Maria woke up and looked at Nat.

“Oh, Nat!” shouted Maria and she kissed Nat in the mouth. Nat was surprised.

“Um, can we save the romance for later?” asked Aaron.

“Your right,” said Nat and then he walked to the big self-destruct button that Kevin pointed at before. “Ready to blow this place up?” he asked.

“Yeah,” said Maria, Sarah and Aaron. Nat pressed the button.

“The self-destruct system has been activated,” said a computer voice. “This island will self-destruct in one hour. Everyone must escape the island immediately."

“Let’s run!” shouted Maria. They left the experiment room and to the elevator. The elevator with the eight of them inside went down to the second basement floor.

“Hello?” said a voice. “This is Phil! Someone pick up!”

“Nat, your radio! It’s Phil, our helicopter pilot!” shouted Aaron. Nat had the radio in his hand.

“Phil? Out of all times, you had to come back now!?” shouted Nat.

“Why?” asked Phil. “I brought lots of helicopter pilots and their helicopters with me!” shouted Phil through the radio. “We’re just outside the underground laboratory to the right!”

“Phil, this island is about to blow up in less than an hour now! Tell your men to get all the Pokémon on this island on their helicopters and bring them to Moon City!” shouted Nat.

“Right!” shouted Phil.

“Remember, the door back in the entrance area of this laboratory?” asked Nat. “Let’s go there quick, and let’s grab all the pokémon here!”

“Right!” shouted Maria, Sarah and Aaron. They all ran and took all the Pokémon they fought in the laboratory with them. They ran back to the front area of the laboratory and Nat opened the now unlocked door.

“Come on, this way!” shouted Nat. They ran to another door and Nat opened it. They ended up outside, where there were lots of helicopters.

“Hey!” shouted a man from above. It was Phil.

“Phil!” shouted Aaron. “How are your men doing getting all the pokémon?” he asked

“It’s tough!” shouted Phil. “We have to fight some of them because they are still infected! Where are Kevin and Electivire?” Phil asked.

“They were double agents this whole time. They were working for The Moon City Corporation. They are dead now!” shouted Maria.

“Oh man!” shouted Phil. “Is that good or bad?” he asked.

“We’ll tell you when we get back to Moon City!” shouted Sarah.

“Hey, Sarah!” shouted Phil.

“You know Sarah?” asked Nat.

“Yeah, I was there and she and her Weezing were assigned the mission to investigate the parasitic activities here!” shouted Phil.

“It’s true!” shouted Sarah

“Okay, keep up the work!” shouted Nat. The helicopter pilots went throughout the island, fighting Pokémon infected with the A-59 parasite and curing them with the C-30 vaccine. Most of the pokémon they caught were the ones Nat, Maria, Sarah and their pokémon fought in the skyscraper, green house and the underground passage, like the huge Volcarona and the huge Ariados. After fifty minutes of getting all the Pokémon into all the helicopters with ladders, Phil threw a ladder down from his helicopter.

“Here!” Phill shouted. “Less than ten minutes left!”

“Okay, let’s go!” shouted Nat and all eight of them climbed the ladder. Everyone but Nat and his Emboar were on the helicopter when suddenly, the huge Mewtwo, with blood all over itself crashed through the floor and onto the ladder.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Nat as he and his Emboar fell back to the floor.

“NAT, EMBOAR!” shouted Maria. Nat and Emboar looked at Mewtwo.

“Still alive?" asked Nat. "We can do this again!” shouted Nat ans he and Emboar got up. “Emboar, use flamethrower!” Emboar used flamethrower on Mewtwo. Mewtwo then used Psystrike. “Emboar, dodge it!” shouted Nat. Emboar avoided the attack. “Emboar, again, use flamethrower!” Nat shouted Emboar used a strong flamethrower on Mewtwo, but Mewtwo was still standing. Mewtwo used Psystrike again. “Emboar avoid it again!” shouted Nat. Emboar dodged the attack again. “Emboar, one more time, use flamethrower!” Nat shouted. Emboar used a very strong flamethrower on Mewtwo and Mewtwo fainted. Nat quickly mixed the large health pack with the C-30 vaccine together and used it on Mewtwo. “Emboar, carry Mewtwo,” said Nat. Emboar picked up Mewtwo. Nat and Emboar climbed up the ladder with one minute left.

“Ready to leave Sea Island?” asked Phil.

“Is that the name of the island?” asked Nat. “Or should I say was?”

“It was,” said Phil. “Okay, everybody, let’s leave!” he told all the other pilots. As they all started leaving, Nat, Maria, Sarah, Aaron and their Pokémon watched Sea Island is it started to blow up. They saw the skyscraper, green house, the underground passage and the underground laboratory blow up and were no more. Nat and Maria started kissing each other as Emboar and Samurott looked at each other in funny ways.

“It’s over for now,” said Nat.

“It sure is,” said Maria, Sarah and Aaron.

“Okay, guys, let’s all go back to Moon City!” shouted Phil, to everyone else. The helicopters and everyone in them left for Moon City. End of story. Next I will be doing Pokémon: Experimentations 2. So did any of you like this story? Now can someone move it to the completed fic section now please?
    Last edited by Tepig Pignite Emboar 969; 26th February 2013 at 1:03 AM.

I really liked it. You really pulled through as you got closer and closer to the end. I thought that it was strange, though, that Phil was just speaking over walkie-talkie and then he was right there? Or did I just misinterpret it? Also, It was actually hard to read the long, capitalized words.
    “OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH!” yelled Sarah.
    Sarah said, "Oh My Gosh!" right? I didn't really catch that because it was confusing, but whatever I guess. You may want to shorten that.

“No, don’t come this way!” shouted Kevin. “No… NO… NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Mewtwo used his big hand to stab through Kevin and Electivire, killing them. Lots of blood was coming out.
    I like how Mewtwo killed Kevin anyway. Twissssssssssssst. Anyways, the part in bold sounds a bit childish. Maybe describe it more:

-Blood poured out of his side, where he was hit
    -Slowly, Kevin collapsed, holding his stomach with a bloody hand

Maybe something like that, or even not so in depth. You could try just lengthening it:

-Blood spilled out, and Kevin hit the floor

~

Anyway, I can't wait for the second one, so good luck with it!
    Last edited by Chapter; 23rd February 2013 at 2:09 PM.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12