Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Could the Best Wishes Saga been different if the TR VS TP episodes weren't canceled?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Of course the anime could have been different!!

Things that could have been:

1. With Team Plasma introduced early in the anime Krokorok could have been captured early.
    2. The reserve mons like Unfezant, Palpitoad, Boldore could all received more screen time!
    3. With more battles some pokemon could have evolved early or at least evolved (For Ex. Snivy...or even Oshawott)
    4. Team Rocket could have appear more to battle or confront Team Plasma
    5. Ash could have battle Drayden for the final badge (Because he knows about the legendary dragons, and Iris could also received her episodes too)
    6. Iris and Cilan could have received more team changes, they need something to battle plasma with!!
    7. An arc in which Ash bond with the light stone and summon Reshiram (We know N is an idealism....)
    8. The dragonspiral tower could have been introduced...even include Georgia in the twist!!!
    9. Taking one of Bianca's mon could make a great character development!!
    10. A mon of the crew switching teams ala Gigi could have been awesome (Ex. Emolga could be incredible)
    11. The league could have been more pace to include team Plasma and N

If they need a filler arc they could have done one with The world tournament, which could have been the great opportunity to bring all characters like Brock, Misty, Gary, Dawn..etc! and they could also include the Neo Plasma!! So know we got a filler arc only focus on Neo Plasma and not a single goal for ash...which kind of weird for my taste!!
    This is a joke post right? None of those things would have happened just because of 2 episodes. Best Wishes didn't change, a small part of it just never aired.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised that they knew about B2W2 at that point as well.. Well, in the sense that they probably meant that they weren't going to show them after BW24 until this arc from the very beginning, not that they postponed anything or whatnot..

They played it smart. Have a short moment in which you show the evil team, but have them fail, but show them return again at a later point. Best way to build the hype...
    Yeah, exactly! Also, considering how Best Wishes is fast-paced due to duration of this generation, if they were aware BW2 would be the last game of its generation, could have also lead to this.

I noticed after Ash received his 4th gym badge, he received the other 4 badges much quicker than it took for his first 4. At the pace they were going at seemed they already knew they'd need an arc to fill between the league and next gen, which was for Team Plasma.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Of course the anime could have been different!!

Things that could have been:

1. With Team Plasma introduced early in the anime Krokorok could have been captured early.
    2. The reserve mons like Unfezant, Palpitoad, Boldore could all received more screen time!
    3. With more battles some pokemon could have evolved early or at least evolved (For Ex. Snivy...or even Oshawott)
    4. Team Rocket could have appear more to battle or confront Team Plasma
    5. Ash could have battle Drayden for the final badge (Because he knows about the legendary dragons, and Iris could also received her episodes too)
    6. Iris and Cilan could have received more team changes, they need something to battle plasma with!!
    7. An arc in which Ash bond with the light stone and summon Reshiram (We know N is an idealism....)
    8. The dragonspiral tower could have been introduced...even include Georgia in the twist!!!
    9. Taking one of Bianca's mon could make a great character development!!
    10. A mon of the crew switching teams ala Gigi could have been awesome (Ex. Emolga could be incredible)
    11. The league could have been more pace to include team Plasma and N

If they need a filler arc they could have done one with The world tournament, which could have been the great opportunity to bring all characters like Brock, Misty, Gary, Dawn..etc! and they could also include the Neo Plasma!! So know we got a filler arc only focus on Neo Plasma and not a single goal for ash...which kind of weird for my taste!!
    Good lord, hello? NO! None of those would've happened.

And more Pokes for Iris and Cilan to battle TP? As if Crustle, Excadrill and Dragonite couldn't demolish every single one of them anyway. Main characters usually use like 1-2 Pokes to fend off villains anyway.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I think it would have made a big difference on the league, they would have had nothing left to do so the league could have had a couple of more episodes, maybe visit Ash's home town???
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Edit, I always forget what I really wanted to write down when I go off on a tangent..

I think the question is wrong. The beginning to league part wouldn't have been different at all. The real question to be asked is the following: If the TR/TP-episodes aired, how would this have effected 'Best Wishes episode Natural Harmonius Gropius'?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Yeah, exactly! Also, considering how Best Wishes is fast-paced due to duration of this generation, if they were aware BW2 would be the last game of its generation, could have also lead to this.

I noticed after Ash received his 4th gym badge, he received the other 4 badges much quicker than it took for his first 4. At the pace they were going at seemed they already knew they'd need an arc to fill between the league and next gen, which was for Team Plasma.
    Nah, they didn't start to plan this after he got his fourth gym badge.. They plan these entire series out before the first episode comes on.. Trust me, every series that takes time to make (an episode takes roughly 6 months from scratch to completion) is most of the time pretty much planned from the getgo.. Considering how Pokemon almost always ties in with the game releases throughout the series, it is completely certain that they plan these things. I mean you can look at Sinnoh, and without knowing anything about the remakes were released, you can tell there was a massive influx of Johto-pokemon around a certain number of episodes, 20 episodes or so. Considering that these episodes are planned way in advance, you can tell that the entire production schedual even for the games is known for the animéstaff.

Before Best Wishes:
    Game guy - Alright, so they have this evil team, that splits up, and comes back in the follow up games..
    Animé guy - How do we solve using both?
    Game guy - Well show the team from the first pair of games once, and let them clash and seperate or fall back for a while, once the second pair of games come out, we can use them again..
    Animé guy - Are there any remakes going to happen in the meantime, like in Sinnoh?
    Game guy - Nope..
    Animé guy - Thank god.. We can tone down on the region-specific heavy pokemon..
    Game guy - Oh yeah, about that..
    Animé guy - What?
    Game guy - You will be able to catch older gen pokemon in the second pair, and not in the first.
    Animé guy - So you want us to show that there are only Unova pokemon first, and then not later.. Well, that's consistent, not----
    Game guy - Yeah, I'm not so sure either.. I guess the higher ups wanted something old included, to make profit..
    Animé guy - Cut the crap, they're telling us to bring Piplup back at one point aren't they?
    Game guy - ...... ...... ......
    Animé guy - You guys should get the dp for ever creating that sqealing 'not pig'...

Edit: In order not to seem sexist, switch half my usage of the word 'guy', to 'girl'..
    Last edited by Locormus; 22nd January 2013 at 4:17 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Edit, I always forget what I really wanted to write down when I go off on a tangent..

I think the question is wrong. The beginning to league part wouldn't have been different at all. The real question to be asked is the following: If the TR/TP-episodes aired, how would this have effected 'Best Wishes episode Natural Harmonius Gropius'?

Nah, they didn't start to plan this after he got his fourth gym badge.. They plan these entire series out before the first episode comes on.. Trust me, every series that takes time to make (an episode takes roughly 6 months from scratch to completion) is most of the time pretty much planned from the getgo.. Considering how Pokemon almost always ties in with the game releases throughout the series, it is completely certain that they plan these things. I mean you can look at Sinnoh, and without knowing anything about the remakes were released, you can tell there was a massive influx of Johto-pokemon around a certain number of episodes, 20 episodes or so. Considering that these episodes are planned way in advance, you can tell that the entire production schedual even for the games is known for the animéstaff.

Before Best Wishes:
    Game guy - Alright, so they have this evil team, that splits up, and comes back in the follow up games..
    Animé guy - How do we solve using both?
    Game guy - Well show the team from the first pair of games once, and let them clash and seperate or fall back for a while, once the second pair of games come out, we can use them again..
    Animé guy - Are there any remakes going to happen in the meantime, like in Sinnoh?
    Game guy - Nope..
    Animé guy - Thank god.. We can tone down on the region-specific heavy pokemon..
    Game guy - Oh yeah, about that..
    Animé guy - What?
    Game guy - You will be able to catch older gen pokemon in the second pair, and not in the first.
    Animé guy - So you want us to show that there are only Unova pokemon first, and then not later.. Well, that's consistent, not----
    Game guy - Yeah, I'm not so sure either.. I guess the higher ups wanted something old included, to make profit..
    Animé guy - Cut the crap, they're telling us to bring Piplup back at one point aren't they?
    Game guy - ...... ...... ......
    Animé guy - You guys should get the dp for ever creating that sqealing 'not pig'...

Edit: In order not to seem sexist, switch half my usage of the word 'guy', to 'girl'..
    LOL that's brilliant. And also most likely true.

People really need to get over the "postponed episodes ruining the rest of Best Wishes" crap.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I don't think it would've been much different, they weren't really building up the themes in Black and White before those episodes, so I don't think it would've changed the direction of the series.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123