Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should gen 6 have a shiny option on the gts?

i'll just be sitting around putting up super rare shinies on the gts, and asking for a shiny nobody has. C:. also the shiny function would make people rage to obilivion.
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by ShiningStarr View Post
    I don't think so. It seems like a useful feature, but the only thing that needs changing is the level requirements. Nobody had level 9 and under Zekrom and Reshirams guys.
    Don't forget, the lvl 9 and under legendaries aren't the only problem, there are also people that wanted a lvl 9 and under starter (or any evolved poke) that is NOT in its basic stage (wartortle, megainum, charizard, etc)
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by zozo View Post
    It's a cool idea, but like everyone has pointed out, it would just make the GTS more frustrating.

I think it would be much more helpful if, in addition to looking up people who are offering certain Pokemon, you were able to search people who were seeking certain Pokemon. So many times, I'll be overstocked on Pokemon, and I'll want to distribute them to people quickly rather than just delete them or toss them up one at a time and wait until they're picked up. Having the option to look up people seeking certain Pokemon would make the process much more efficient.

Between that and banning impossible requests, the GTS would be so much more user-friendly!
    Agreed! It would make things easier... for me... and my Spare Boxes!
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

I think hacks could be easily prevented if they add a certain encrypted key to every pokémon which only the servers and the respective games they're caught are known on. Also an identifier should be added for every pokémon which should prevent AR changed pokémon being traded on the GTS. Bbut all in all, trading over the GTS seems somewhat too flawed for these features. Hacks are commonsense since RBY so I don't think they bother about that anyway to add a lot of features.

if it did happen then do you think wo would have to trade a shiny for a shiny, or a nomal for a shiny (cuz i would try to give my legendaries that are harder to get like celebi and jirachi, for shinys)
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

As helpful that would be, i'd say no.

The GTS would get full of hacks and no shiny would be legit.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Yes they should, only if they do a few things.
    -Make the pokémon seach a list instead of 9 people in a circle
    -Fix the bloody 9&under thing. Make certain level limitations on different pokémon so everyone can have a fair trade

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Yes they should, only if they do a few things.
    -Make the pokémon seach a list instead of 9 people in a circle
    -Fix the bloody 9&under thing. Make certain level limitations on different pokémon so everyone can have a fair trade
    The nines are really annoying. They should just make a security thatvonly allows Phione, Manaphy, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina as under 9. E rest should maximally all be 30 or above.

But... Shiny? Um, no. In fact, I'd rather they just removed it completely (unless you transfer of course) as it was... Useless.

GTS sucks and needs an overhaul. Make it ebay like search wise.

I don't think so; the offers would probably be quite ridiculous because they'd probably demand something like Shiny Mewtwo Level 9 and under, which would only create more people to become upset :/

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    The nines are really annoying. They should just make a security thatvonly allows Phione, Manaphy, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina as under 9. E rest should maximally all be 30 or above.

But... Shiny? Um, no. In fact, I'd rather they just removed it completely (unless you transfer of course) as it was... Useless.
    Or any evolved pokémon, I mean, who the hell would ask for a lvl 1 Dragonite or a lvl 20 Metagross?

I think they should change the trading mechanics in general. Give you all the possible trades and you have a choice of which level and they will eliminate it on the screen for you. Because I think they only show you some of the options instead.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

Help the eggs!

Serebii War Fiction Story

I suggest they fix the "Impossible Trade" offers first. It's bad enough to have them asking for lv.9 or under Zekrom for Pokemon you need.
    Pkmn Trainer Halkel:
    Diamond FC: 0259-7843-6718
    Platinum FC: 4985-1701-9701
    Heart Gold FC: 4598-1825-7435
    Black FC: 3825-7716-5520
    Black 2 FC: 3053-5471-8420
    3DS FC: 3179-6050-1707

Secret Base:

B2W2 HAf: 220/220 (222/222 if you count both formes of Basculin and Shellos)
    XY HAf: 265/265 (270/272 if you count both formes of Basculin, Shellos, Pumpkaboo, and 2 of the other Floette)
    XY HAm/HAg: 14/14

Spreadsheet for Hidden Abilities (Gen 5 now added)

Hunting HH/Friend Safari Pokemon (Not asking for):

Seeking Hidden Abilities (X&Y): None right now

Nationals Ratings:
    UK Nationals 2013: Rank 77

Exactly.
    It would be nice looking for shiny pokemon but most of them would be hacks ^^
    GTS seriously needs fixing up in all areas first though
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Thread bumpped - shutting

Sorry, I should have done it a week ago.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12